Students Prepare Short Biographies Of Heroes Around The World

Our Heroes

“True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic.
It is not the urge to surpass all others
at whatever cost,
but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.”

— Arhur Ashe

Read The students Heroes in the comment section.

One thought on “Students Prepare Short Biographies Of Heroes Around The World

1. Holly
    October 7, 2014 at 3:56 am

Hi mrs Joyce,
    Someone named Peter Hutten who is the principle of templetowe secondry collage is famous for changing the learning of students and the flexible learning times and program’s.But getting teachers and community to agree with the changes to learning can be hard, making the children’s parents want them to go to the secondy collage was also a challenge that was hard to overcome then bringing a coffie van to the primary school across the road and the parents took a pamflet and each pamflet they took they’d get a free coffie.so now Peter hutten is a successful principle and will introduce flexible learning in 2015.

2. Alex4j
    October 7, 2014 at 3:58 am

Hi Mrs Joyce,
    Someone named Malala Yousafzai how helps girls get and education and go to school. Malala is famous for helping girls going to school in Pakistan and standing up for herself she also got shot in the head by a boy that doesn’t like girls going to school but her challenges and struggles were really hard I’ll tell you Malala was trying to make parents to let their daughters go to school and get an education.Then Malala spoke up for herself and told the government or president all about what she wanted to do and faced her fear because of that lots of girls are at school and might be going to school.So Malala started to do foundations and charity’s she traveled around some of the states near her home and helped girls go to school.

• Holly
      October 7, 2014 at 7:36 am

Hi Alex,
      its good to see you found Malalas second name that’s a very unusual second name too. malala is a good hero to do because she really does help the girls go to school and get an education.

(I felt like googleing malala and here’s a bit of information about her i found for you.)
      Malala Yousafzai attended a school that her father, Ziauddin Yousafzai, had founded. After the Taliban began attacking girls’ schools in Swat, Malala gave a speech in Peshawar, Pakistan, in September 2008. The title of her talk was, “How dare the Taliban take away my basic right to education?”
      i hope you found it interesting 🙂

• Liam
      October 9, 2014 at 9:15 am

nice work alex keep working on it

October 9, 2014 at 9:14 am

Dear Mrs Joyce

I’ve found the perfect person and you can’t say No
    it is Evonne Goolagong because she’s a tennis player that is an aboriganal and she’s still alive so please let me chose her

from Liam

4. Kate
    October 9, 2014 at 9:29 am

Hi Mrs Joyce, since my grade is doing the project I thought I might put my person on. I would like to investigate John Flynn, Founder of the Royal Flying Doctor Service.

• Kate
      October 9, 2014 at 9:36 am

One question I have Mrs Joyce is what are the rules of our person just in case I need to change my person?