Homework Week 2 Term 4 – Is That A Snake?

imageIs that a snake?

1. Explain what you would do if you were showering and you look up to see?

2. Explain how you think the snake was able to find itself in this position?

3. Explain using emotive language your feelings if this was your bathroom?

One thought on “Homework Week 2 Term 4 – Is That A Snake?

1. Emily B
    October 12, 2014 at 9:21 pm

Dear miss Joyce,
    1. Explain what you would do if you were showering and you look up to see?
    I would just get out of the shower and get my towel and run to my mum and say that there is a snake coming out of our light and she might call someone to that can handle and they will come.
    2. Explain how you think the snake was able to find itself in this position?
    The snake might of went though a hole in the roof and found its way in the house and then found a light and got into the bathroom and scared the person in the shower.
    3. Explain using emotive language your feelings if this was your bathroom?
    I will be frightened about what the snake is doing in the bathroom because snake might bite me and I could not survive from it.

2. October 13, 2014 at 7:55 am

Hi mrs Joyce ๐Ÿ™‚

Ahhhh o my gosh if that is a real real snake I’d get the fright of my life just the thought of terning around
    and see a Jonathan snake , it would be absolutly terrifying.and if it isn’t real and your a visited and in the shower saw it you’d still get a gigantic scare.

1. Explain what you would do if you were showering and you look up to see?(a eather fake or real snake)
    If I was in the bathroom and turned around and all of a sudden saw a teriffying gigantic humunges snake pop out of a hole in the light bit I would literally freeze and think that I am dreaming but then resize that I’m not and have nothing to do but freeze for a full minuet of being scared worried and wondering what to do and am I going to die.so I would stay as frozen as a statue and be scared for the full minuet or more as I look around at my surrounding seeing if there’s anything ls to b afraid of.but very cautions not to make any sudden movements.

I’ll finish the rest another nigh ๐Ÿ™‚

• October 15, 2014 at 8:24 am

Wow, Holly!
      You’ve used a lot of description! ( e.g gigantic, humungos, terrifying ) Maybe instead of saying gigantic scare you could of said gigantic fright. Great work! ๐Ÿ˜‰
      Emmi

3. October 13, 2014 at 7:58 am

Hi mrs Joyce,
    Sorry there’s a few mistakes

October 13, 2014 at 8:55 am

Dear Mrs Joyce
    these are my answers for Homework Week 2 Term 4 โ€“ Is That A Snake?
    and hears the questions and answers

Explain what you would do if you were showering and you look up to see?
    1. I would get out of the shower go in my room and hide under my bed and try to think that never happened

Explain how you think the snake was able to find itself in this position?
    2.maybe their was a hole in between the lights and its front teeth could of made it bigger so it could fit in that position

Explain using emotive language your feelings if this was your bathroom?
    3. I would feel scared frightened and so close to screaming and crying in scared tears because I would think it will bite me with its venom.

From one of your students
    Liam Hibbins

P.S I hope you enjoy my work in the classroom.

5. Xbraidz
    October 14, 2014 at 2:38 am

If I looked up I would scream like hell because it’s not everyday you see a snake in your bathroom.
    It would have found a hole in the roof and slithered across the electric wires.
    I would be shocked to find this slender black snake in the privacy of my bathroom.

6. Jordan
    October 14, 2014 at 2:47 am

1. Explain what you would do if you were showering and you look up to see? I would go ahhhh there is a real snake i would call my mum there is a snake or to dad too.

2. Explain how you think the snake was able to find itself in this position? The snake what on to the roof and have seen it way to the bathroom? But how.

3. Explain using emotive language your feelings if this was your bathroom? i would be scared so I’ll get out of the bathroom and tall mum and dad.

October 14, 2014 at 2:50 am
    • Holly
      October 15, 2014 at 7:31 am

hi liam,
      I loved your haiku deak .
      great job keep up the great work ๐Ÿ™‚

• October 15, 2014 at 8:39 am

Hi, Liam!
      I really liked how you typed the 3 question answers! ๐Ÿ™‚

8. Leah4j
    October 14, 2014 at 2:53 am

1.A snake I’d scream and start hoping the snake wouldn’t like the noise and slither Back because it’s not every day you see a snake in your bathroom.
    2.Maybe the electricity place door was open and a person that shows reptiles the others was driving past the electricity place and a snake fell out the back of the truck and it got scared because of the cars it went inside and then found someone’s cord and with no one seeing it it slithered up the cord and found it way into someone’s bathroom lighting.
    3.Anxious and angry why did it have to go into my bathroom and to never to go into the bathroom again.

9. October 14, 2014 at 2:54 am

Hi mrs Joyce I hope you in joy reading this:)&1.wow that’s new for the homework but in that sedation I would remain calm and quietly creep out of the shower get a towel on and slowly walk out of the bathroom and call a snake expert or get a animal cachet to deal with it as soon as possible.
    2. I think the snake got in the barthroom by going into a Danegeld place in the house probibly and may of found its way into the vents or pipes or some kind do air vent or somthing that connects to rooms all around the house.
    3. In this sigeuation I would be afraid because I don’t exactly know what sort of harm it can do to us at all is it a harmless snake or is it a ferocious killing macine so yeah that’s my reaction to the snake thank you for listening to my homework.
    See you later mrs Joyce I wonder what next homework will be next week ๐Ÿ˜‰ Wink.

10. Holly
    October 14, 2014 at 2:55 am

Hi mrs Joyce,
    2. Explain how you think the snake was able to find itself in this position?
    I think that the snake might of been sun baking on a warm roof and it went to explore around and found itself in the adic. And then kept roaming around to hear a vibration or a nois and went to take a look, to find itself in the bathroom.(but if it isn’t real the person just put it there to scare people)

3. Explain using emotive language your feelings if this was your bathroom?
    I would feel scared anxious, confused, insecure, amazed that a snake got in my bathroom, overwelmed, depressed and ABSOLUTLY TERIFED!!! But ovcorse if it isn’t real I’d just start laughing.

This picture made me really surprised that a snake was in someone’s bathroom I’d thought if there was a snake in someone’s house it would be in the kitchen or a pantry not a bathroom ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Emmi
    October 14, 2014 at 2:59 am

Hi, Mrs Joyce, ๐Ÿ˜‰
    If I turned around to see any tipe of snake creeping into the bathroom I’d get the biggest fright of my life because it could be trying to get some dinner! ( and doesn’t that snake know about privacy!)

1. I would stand completly still partly because one of the first things about snakes I learned was that if you see one near you you must not move at all ( unless you know what to do with it and you know about it ) because snakes can sense movement in the ground , and because I’d be so scared that I couldn’t move!
    2. I think that the snake would of found a vent somewhere and and slides through the pipes and eventually found its way into the bathroom. I also know that snakes have a very very strong body which enables it stay in the air without falling.

• Holly
      October 15, 2014 at 8:03 am

Hi Emmi,
      great work I loved the way you said that I would stay completely still because that was won of the first things you learnt about snakes.and I also liked how you said doesn’t that snake know about privacy.
      great job ๐Ÿ™‚

12. James
    October 14, 2014 at 3:00 am

1. Explain what you would do if you were showering and you look up to see?
    I would scream the living daylights out of the house.

2. Explain how you think the snake was able to find itself in this position?
    Maybe there’s a gap in between the 4 lights.

3. Explain using emotive language your feelings if this was your bathroom?
    Frightend and scared.

• Emmi
      October 15, 2014 at 8:18 am

Hi, James!
      I really like how you said you’d scream the living daylights out of the house! It sounds really dramatic! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• James
      October 15, 2014 at 8:33 pm

Dear mrs Joyce this is not my work someone must have signed in on mine by mistake.

13. Jenifer
    October 14, 2014 at 3:01 am

1. Explain what you would do if you were showering and you look up to see?
    I would scream the living daylights out of the house.

2. Explain how you think the snake was able to find itself in this position?
    Maybe thereโ€™s a gap in between the 4 lights.

3. Explain using emotive language your feelings if this was your bathroom?
    Frightend and scared.

14. Kane.W
    October 14, 2014 at 9:20 am

Hi Mrs Joyce
    1. Explain what you would do if you were showering and you look up to see?

If i was in the shower i would be screaming until someone come too see what is it.

2. Explain how you think the snake was able to find itself in this position?

I think it might of been some ones pet and it might of broke free and it smelled the smoke from the shower.

3. Explain using emotive language your feelings if this was your bathroom?
    I would feel
    frightened
    terfid
    chiken

• October 15, 2014 at 10:30 am

My big sister Akira really likes ur post, she seen the part about chicken she really loves chicken like so much and she was wondering if u could get her some! Pleaseee? Haha

15. October 15, 2014 at 8:33 am

Hi, Mrs Joyce, ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I would feel terrified and overwhelmed! I would feel panic stricken and petrified, scared stiff. What was this scaly snake doing in my bathroom ( didn’t he know it was rude interrupting someone’s shower!!) ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
    Emmi

16. October 15, 2014 at 8:33 am

Sorry, that was my answer to question 3.

17. Cara
    October 15, 2014 at 10:19 am

1. If I was showering and I looked up I would freak out and I would run out of the shower and never go into the bathroom again and I would find somewhere else to have a shower and go to the toilet and all that.
    2. I think there was a hole in the roof and the snake went through the hole and the hole Leeds to the bathroom just to the side of the shower.
    3. If that was my bathroom I would be petrafighed and I would see how it got on top of the roof and I would feel frightened because it a snake ina bathroom who wouldn’t be frightened I would actually freak out that there is a snake in my bathroom.

18. James
    October 15, 2014 at 8:40 pm

1. If I was showering and looked up to see the snake I would be shocked.
    2. It could have been a pet snake that’s cage wasn’t closed properly and it escaped, then found its way to the heat lamps in the bathroom.
    3. At first I would be shocked that there was an enormous snake joining me for my shower, then I would start to worry as to if it was poisonous. I would quickly finish my shower and then try to escape quietly past the snake.

19. alex
    October 15, 2014 at 9:00 pm

Hello Mrs Joyce,

1. Explain what you would do if you were showering and you look up to see that snake?
    I would scream at the top of my lungs and then run outside if it isnt in the shower yet and call the exterminator.Or I would stand still and wouldn’t make a sound until it leaves to slither somwhere else.

2. Explain how you think the snake was able to find itself in this position?
    I think the snake probably slid up the drainpipes of the house from the back yard or went under the door or through a window.

3. Explain using emotive language your feelings if this was your bathroom?
    frightened, terrified, speechless, freaked out and horrified.

20. Harry
    October 16, 2014 at 8:05 am

1. Explain what you would do if you were showering and you look up to see? I really wouldnโ€™t do anything ill just call somebody to take it out and I wouldnโ€™t do anything because snakes are living and when you scream the snake will not hear because they are deaf and whatโ€™s the point of almost fainting then just doing nothing? Like I said
    2. Explain how you think the snake was able to find itself in this position? Maybe it was in the roof and since snakes love hot air and water also more maybe. And the snake may be smart such as he found a hole in the house the house got fixed so he found the only way out so he went through the light hole and thatโ€™s how he got in the position
    3. Explain using emotive language your feelings if this was your bathroom? Well it would absolutely unusual if it was there every day but to some people when if they knew it was there it would be almost extremely usual if say it was a pet or if you didnโ€™t care that a living snake was hanging out deeply near the lights. Because who wouldnโ€™t know a snake was in there bathroom
    4. Sorry Mrs Joyce that I made this long like a story ๏Š

21. abbierose
    October 16, 2014 at 10:07 am

1.I would scream and grab my towel an run beacuse i am scared of snakes.
    2.I think he has gotten hot and dyhigrated so the snake came down from the tyles up on the roof of the house and heard warter rushing down.And found his way to the light of the barthroom.Or the snake has found his way under the
    house to find a cooler plase. That found him self roof .
    3.i would feel fearful,terrifeb and it would be frightning.

22. Danielle
    October 16, 2014 at 10:44 am

1. Explain what you would do if you were showering and you look up to see?
    If I saw a monsterous snake coming out of the roof,towards me , I would be petrified thinking what am I going to do about this .
    I am so scared that I can’t breath my heart is racing and I can’t move,as I am standing still I have to call out for help.

2. Explain how you think the snake was able to find itself in this position?
    The snake could be looking for some where to have babies, it’s looking for a warm dry place for this to happen. The snake has found the heat from the heating lights and come out as it is hungry .

3. Explain using emotive language your feelings if this was your bathrooms i would be so scared, terrified and shaking with fear I would be in shock, blown away and not knowing what to think

From Danielle

23. Lavender-May
    September 2, 2016 at 3:23 am

Explain what you would do if you were showering and you look up to see?
    If I was taking my normal 30 minute shower and saw a snake I would scream as I jump out of the shower and quickly grab a towel and tell my mum, but, my mum would scream crazy and run to one of the naighbores and tell them there is a snake in our bathroom!
    2. Explain how you think the snake was able to find itself in this position?
    I think the snake some how got on the roof and found a hole that leaded he/she to a light in the bathroom.
    3. Explain using emotive language your feelings if this was your bathroom?
    If this was my bathroom I would feel, petrified, shocked and timid because I would not no what to do or what to think.