Homework – Term 4 Week 6

4J here is your homework for the week. Mr Kilmartin has placed some great pictures from camp and as you can see you will need to explain 3 highlights from the camp.
My highlight was definitely the Camp Rock dancing, I thought this was loads of fun.

ourgradeblog

Forest Lodge Camp

What a great time we had at our Forest Lodge Camp.  I’m sure there were many highlights for you.

Your homework for this week is to write down 3 of those highlights and explain why they were highlights for you.

Here are some photos to help remind you of some of the exciting things that you did at camp.

If you did not go to camp I would like you to do an OWI (Observe, Wonder, Infer) about one of the photos that you can see.

camp 062camp 065camp 066camp 067camp 070camp 078camp 081camp 085camp 089camp 093camp 039camp 040camp 047camp 067camp 070   camp 086

View original post

One thought on “Homework – Term 4 Week 6

1. November 9, 2014 at 10:57 am

Thank you to Mrs. Lewellin for taking these great photos and for letting me use them in this week’s homework post.

My camp highlights were seeing the excitement (and sometimes shock) on the children’s faces when they popped a balloon in the archery activity and also the support and encouragement that was given when someone did not pop a balloon.

2. alex
    November 10, 2014 at 7:51 am

Hi Mrs Joyce,
    My 3 highlights where Connoos, Giant swing and Bush cooking because the Connoos where great fun and also at the same time a great education on connoos. The Giant swing because it got away some of my fear of hights and it was a great experince. Also I chose the bush cooking because it’s a great experince to see how well people like me can cook and it’s also great fun.

November 11, 2014 at 2:32 am

My 3 high lights were

1.flying fox
    2. Archery
    3. Giant swing

From Liam

4. Nicko
    November 11, 2014 at 2:47 am

My three highlights were
    . Flying fox because you get to do tricks in the harness
    .bush cooking because you get eat the food afterwards
    .low ropes because you get to practise your balancing
    .giant swing because you get to see the best views from a long way.

5. Emily B
    November 11, 2014 at 8:42 am

Dear mrs Joyce,
    My three high lights is
    1. Flying Fox,
    2. Connes,
    3. Giant swing.

6. xbraidz
    November 12, 2014 at 2:43 am

o) haybales
    (w) what is everybody doing with all that hay
    i) they are lifting it and chucking it

7. jenifer
    November 12, 2014 at 8:38 am

Dear Mrs Joyce,

My three highlights were the flying fox because it was my first time going on it, canoes because it was my first tmie canoeing so good with my sisters help and bush cooking because it was my first time cooking toffee apples and my first time trying damper.
    I LOVED CAMP AND CAMP WAS THE BEST TIME SPENDING TIME WITH THE GRADE 3/4 UNIT

8. James
    November 12, 2014 at 5:53 pm

My highlights are the
    1.flying fox because you can go upside down and other things.
    2.giant swing because you can almost see the camp and it is really fun.
    3.bush cooking because it was my first time cooking and eating damper.

9. November 13, 2014 at 8:11 am

Hi Mrs Joyce,
    I absolutly loved camp I was awesome I got to know a lot more people in the 3/4 unit and the activitys wher really fun as well.
    Highlights on camp:
    One of my highlights was watching Mrs Joyce and all the students dance to the camp rock music. (That movie was awesome) it was really funny watching you dance 🙂
    Another one of my highlights was canoeing, it was awesome! I was in a canoe with Danielle and it was really funny when we were playing gang up tiggy in the boat, I told Danielle to push her oar forwards and that would make us go backwards and I accidentally pushed to hard and it went up and splashed Danielle. She turned around and I said oops sorry but I was un-lucky and by that time we needed to go forward and she kept splashing me so by then it ended up being a war Holly vs Danielle. We were the only two people looking like they had been drowned. I also absolutly loved the flying fox giant swing archery and I loved low ropes. The were so fun as soon as you pulled the rope for the giant swing you just dropped, and you got to the other side you dropped again it felt like the butterfly’s in you’re stomach had just blasted out it was amazing 🙂

10. harry
    November 13, 2014 at 8:14 am

Three Highlights
    1) Giant Swing, I have never been on a giant swing befor and when i was little i was afraid of hights so i thought i was still afraid but i wasn’t.
    2) Flying Fox, First i didn’t no how we where going to stop because there wasn’t a demonstration or explanatoin
    3) Archery, at when i shot my first arrow it took around 5mins but on my third try i got one and my last go i just mist one. and i hav never really done Archery like that.

11. November 13, 2014 at 8:31 am

Hi, Mrs Joyce, 😉
    Here are my 3 highlight’s.
    – Watching the camp rock movie was awesome especially seeing you dance( by the way you are a really good dancer!) . I love listening to music and movies that hav groups of people all friends and working together to achieve a goal so that movie was perfect for me!
    – Canoeing, because I love kyaking and been around water ( don’t think me weird I love swimming.) . It was fun working together to make the canoe turn in a certain direction or something. It was also really, really fun playing tigi in the canoes! 🙂
    – And last of all the flying fox! It was so fun speeding down in my harness! It felt like flying!
    I hope everyone enjoyed camp. 🙂 🙂 🙂
    Emmi,

12. Danielle
    November 13, 2014 at 9:36 pm

hello Mrs Joyce
    my 3 highlights were:
    2.Connoeing because Holly splash and made me wet and i got her back ,hahaha
    3.the flying fox because it felt like i was flying

13. November 14, 2014 at 2:38 am

My hi lighters from camp was giant swing caus I all most got to the top
    And the fling fox caus it was fun
    Last but not least conning I won the rase

14. November 14, 2014 at 2:39 am

My 3 highlights were the giant swing because it was really fun but scary at the same time.
    The flying fox because it’s fun until you hit the stopper.
    And the connoes because we got wet.

15. November 14, 2014 at 2:44 am

Hi miss Joyce
    My favourite is this.
    1.giant swing because i got to go to the top and when i pulled the rope it was scarerey and i’ve never done any thing like it before.
    2.flying fox because you can go upside down and other things.
    From Andrew 🙂

16. Kane
    November 14, 2014 at 2:45 am

Hi every one.
    Giants swing because in my head I was scared and there was a little rope when you pull it you fly down it hurt.

Bush cooking cooking some good dumper.

Flying fox when you jump of you feel like your flying.

By Kane

17. November 14, 2014 at 2:47 am

My first hi light is low ropes because we had to work as a team and helping each other. My second one is the giant swing because I conquered my fear of hight’s My third one is canoeing because I gat a better understanding about it.

18. November 14, 2014 at 2:48 am

These are my highlights
    1.damper
    2.canoeing
    3.moive night
    The damper was yum.
    Canoeing was fun because I and piper tipped the conoe.
    Moive night because it was relaxing

19. Deegan
    November 14, 2014 at 2:49 am

Hi mrs Joyce my three highlights were:
    1 giant swing because I got to choose how high I got to go.
    2 the flying fox because I got to run off the platform or slide off it.
    3 bush cooking because we made the best dampa and toffe apples.
    4 archery because we got to choose any size of the bows and we got to choose witch balloon we hit and phoebe nearly hit mr killmartin

20. Cara
    November 14, 2014 at 2:49 am

My first highlight was the flying fox because it may have been tiering to bring the rope up the hill but it was really fun going down it and it’s not that scary and the giant swing because it’s like as you go up if you don’t look down it’s actually a pretty view but once they finished counting down I pulled the rope and I was screaming my head off but the when I got to archery it was really fun because the first three goes I didn’t get it but the forth go I got a big pink one then it started to get more resting because I got to go to sleep but it was hard to go to sleep because some people where snoring but it’s okay but those where most of my highlights and there’s more but I don’t want to tell you all of them so bye!!!

21. Max
    November 14, 2014 at 2:50 am

1. My Favourite thing at camp was the flying fox
    because wen you go you fill like nothing is going to
    hapen but at the end you get a Big Bang. It is fun!

2. My Favourite thing at camp was artery because
    you get to pop booloons. I like popping booloons.

3. My Favourite thing at camp was conoowing
    Because I leant sump thinking now about conowing.

22. Jordan
    November 14, 2014 at 2:52 am

My 3 highlight were :
    1. Giant swing! I love it. so much fun on the Giant swing. 🙂
    2. Connoeing it was funny ;( and sad to but a little bet.
    3. Archery was fun and funny and i pop one balloon.

23. Nicko
    November 14, 2014 at 2:55 am

I loved camp because it is a good way to spend time with the 3/4s I only went up for one day but when I left I wish cooed of stayed for the 3 day it wood of been a day I wood not forget i had so much fun I loved the filing fox and bosh cooking because you get to eat after woods also i am so thankful to the at florist log camp for letting us go to the camp in the frost plass.

24. Leah
    November 14, 2014 at 2:56 am

1.giant swing because it gave me a adrenalin rush and concerned my fear of heights and I also got to demonstrate to Abby ( rose) a tiny bit up or she got to get swung back and forth but she didn’t want to go on because she got scared she would get sick we got 2 turns each.
    2. Flying fox because of all the tricks like going up side down we got 2 turns each.
    3. Canoes because we got to play tiggy (in the boats)and wet Kane c and his partner he kept pushing other canons away we got to swim at the end I didn’t go in the water because I though there was crocodiles Abby and Abby (rose) said there was no crocodiles but wen I was starting to get in we had to get out and leave.