Josh Brake Supports Our Global Classroom

Today the students of 4J Liddiard Rd were provided with a life changing experience. Joshua Brake Founder of Kutoa.org stumbled upon our blog after seeing Mrs Joyce’s tweets about our classroom and it’s global connections. After connections through email and comments on our blog today an amazing group of grade 4 students got to meet a true hero. image image image image image image image image image image image image image

Josh spoke to the class about Kutoa and his goals and the challenges he faced setting up the organisation. He spake about if everyone donated $1 dollar what this would do to help others in need a prune the world. He inspired the class with his passion to help those in need and he listened and answered questions developed by the class to find out about how Kutoa works.

We feel very lucky to be provided with such an opportunity. Josh advised us that 4j Liddiard Rd is the only Australian school linked to Kutoa out of 15,000 schools from Canada and abroad. Until next time THANK YOU JOSH.

One thought on “Life Changing Experience – Liddiard Rd Students Meet A Hero Josh Brake Founder of Kutoa.org

1. November 10, 2014 at 3:18 am

thanks josh! We REALLY enjoyed having you talk to us. Kutoa is a very interesting organisation. Have a nice day and never give up!
    Sincerely, Braiden.

November 10, 2014 at 3:20 am

It was a life changing experience talking to someone how own’s a copany it was incredible

3. Harry
    November 10, 2014 at 3:25 am

Thank you josh for your wonderful time that caused us a life time experience witch is good but i think we are all are thankful for Skypeing you.

4. James
    November 10, 2014 at 3:26 am

Thank you josh brake for skyping us today we are so happy that you did we hope that you did like our questions and how our classroom was global.

5. Deegan
    November 10, 2014 at 3:29 am

Thank you for skyping us it was a pleasure I really enjoyed it. Your foundation is really interesting . I hope we Skype again .

6. Kaiden
    November 10, 2014 at 3:30 am

Hi, Josh! 😉
    Thanks for talking to us through Skype and answering all our questions! I learnt that you were the one who got us all those hits when we were on the blog one day!!! 🙂 Everyone enjoyed talking to you and learning about Kutoa. We really appreciate you taking time off to talk to us. 🙂
    Emmi,

• Emmi
      November 10, 2014 at 3:34 am

Sorry that was Emmi who posted that not Kaiden.

7. Abbie4j
    November 10, 2014 at 3:31 am

Thank you josh brake form skyping us.
    From Abbie

8. Emily B
    November 10, 2014 at 3:32 am

It was great skyping with you today. You was a lot of information that you gave us about kutoa.

9. Alex
    November 10, 2014 at 3:32 am

Hey josh it’s me Alex,
    Thank you so much for taking your time to talk to use about your organisation and letting use say our questions we really appreciate it thank you again for giving us some information too also I hope our classroom can do another Skype one day because you where brilliant.

From Alex.

10. November 10, 2014 at 3:33 am

Hi Josh. Thanks for skyping us.

11. November 10, 2014 at 3:35 am

Hi josh,
    Thank you for taking your time to Skype us I found you very informing and you told us heaps that I didn’t know. I can’t believe that children and adults are making bricks and don’t get an education at all in there life does Kutoa help them ? Thankyou heaps we enjoyed the time you took to Skype us and I know mrs Joyce really appreciated by the things she was saying after it was all positive 🙂
    Thanks heaps:)

12. EmilyR
    November 10, 2014 at 3:37 am

Hi Josh thank you for skyping with us and answering our questions.

13. Nick
    November 10, 2014 at 3:38 am

Thank you Josh for supporting our blog. It was such a honour to meet you. I will give all my support to all the people you are helping and your charity. Hopefully you get to achieve your goal. Thanks for taking your time to talk to us through your bed time.

14. Danielle
    November 10, 2014 at 3:39 am

Dear Josh Brake
    It was a pleasure to meet you. I loved how you answered everyone’s questions.and that you are filled with happiness. I loved skyping with you, thank you so much 🙂 from Danielle

15. Andrew
    November 10, 2014 at 3:45 am

Thank ,s for answering my quest an josh.
    And one thing in commend my middle name is josh.
    Love to here from you again.
    From Andrew.

16. Cara
    November 10, 2014 at 3:49 am

Dear Josh Brake,
    Thank you for skyping with us today and I hope to see you next time. We love everything you’ve done for the people in Kutoa and I think your very awesome. Thank you for answering all our questions and I hope you learnt something from all of us because we learnt a lot of things from you. I hope to Skype with you again but for know this is good bye.

17. Max
    November 10, 2014 at 3:52 am

To gosh brake

From max

18. jen
    November 10, 2014 at 3:55 am

Thank you Josh Brake for skyping with us. We really enjoyed talking to you and it was really nice to meet you. We really appreciated it.

19. November 10, 2014 at 3:57 am

Thanks for skyping us Josh.

From Charli 🙂

20. Mrs Price
    November 10, 2014 at 11:14 am

Mrs Joyce and 4J you ARE awesome!

21. Josh Brake
    November 10, 2014 at 6:48 pm

What a wonderful time getting to Skype with your class. I was very impressed at your well though out questions! I was also encouraged to hear about all the work you’ve been doing to learn about global issues and your collective concern for those in need. Keep up the great work and thanks for your participation in Kutoa! – Josh Brake (Kutoa Founder)