Using A Picture To Explain Your Year

Reflecting

Today 4j I would like you to find two pictures to describe the following: 1. The year you have had in 4j 2. Your favourite thing you learnt this year. Don’t forget to add an explanation to tell us why you chose your pictures. Here are Mrs Joyce’s pictures:

1. This picture describes my year so far – Inspiring

image

2. My favourite thing to learn about this year was – Camp Zaartari Murals

image

One thought on “Using A Picture To Explain Your Year

1. November 20, 2014 at 3:47 am

1. My picture says what this superbe year is for me

2.my favourite thing that I learn’t is animoto

2. Max
    November 20, 2014 at 3:53 am

My favourite thing is maths division.

I like P.E. Because I love playing games.

November 20, 2014 at 3:54 am

1. My picture says what this superbe year is for me and the thing that was superbe was the program’s because in the high school unit all the stuff I learn’ there would help me.

2.my favourite thing that I learn’t is animoto because in animoto I hade my first experience making a video and it made it look amazing when I added my pictures

4. November 20, 2014 at 3:55 am

My year has been a memoriable year because we’ve had so much fun and global and amazing things you wouldn’t imagine like we skyped with josh brake we are a global classroom we have a blog that goes global so many things that I want to remember every day and my teacher Mrs Joyce is the one that made all this amazing stuff happen I wish I had her as my teacher till grade 6

5. Abbierose t
    November 20, 2014 at 3:57 am

This year I have felt joyful.

I liked learning about Camp zaatari because it is really nice with all of the paintings.

6. November 20, 2014 at 3:58 am

7. Regan
    November 20, 2014 at 3:58 am

Regan my year in 4j was creative and global.
    I think they migrate so they don’t live in the same places for ever. I don’t want to migrate from 4j
    http://l.rgbimg.com/cache1t7jHZ/users/x/xy/xymonau/600/nHE1Sl6.jpg I fell like a bird coming out of the shadows in to the rainbow

8. James
    November 20, 2014 at 3:59 am

my year has being peaceful it has being peaceful because it has being grand and calm army thing has being going smoothly.

My favourite thing this year is the snapshots on camp zaatari because the photos are very detailed and they are fun to do.

9. Kane
    November 20, 2014 at 3:59 am

I felt creativ when we did camp zaartari when we drawed our owen camp zaartari murals.

My favourite thing what I lrean’t about was Derek Redmond because it was different to lrean’t about.

10. Cara
    November 20, 2014 at 4:00 am

Dear Mrs Joyce,
    This picture describes my year in 4j fun.

My favourite things I did today was doing Skype with josh brake because we where meeting a famous person and because we where the first classroom to Skype with him and because we did that he is telling people to get on our blog so we can reach 100,000 and have a giant class party and because he did that he was also making us famous.
    This picture decries memorable times.

11. Andrew
    November 20, 2014 at 4:01 am

This pitcher makes me feel good because in life the elements are fire water earth grass.

12. Braiden
    November 20, 2014 at 4:01 am

I think the year was funny because people have done very funny and silly things throughout the year.

13. November 20, 2014 at 4:02 am

This year I have been excited & optimistic

The favourite thing I learned was using more descriptive language & zaatri camp and world crisis

14. Deegan
    November 20, 2014 at 4:03 am

http://cdn.charlottesgotalot.com/sites/charlottesgotalot.com/master/files/styles/image_650x345/public/Attractions_Intimidator_970x550.jpg. I think this year is a roller coaster because we have hade a few things going wrong with people but we will get there

15. November 20, 2014 at 4:03 am

Hi mrs Joyce,
    This picture proves that this year was just amazing just amazing I found it the best year I’ve ever had it was inspiring amazing and awesome πŸ™‚

I loved this year if changed my point of view of the world it was amazing
    The thing that was inspiring for me was the fact that we were constantly looking on the blog and connecting with people around the world and just learning about the world was awesome πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

I loved learning about Malala and nabalia that was something I’m never going to forget πŸ™‚

And I loved learning about camp zaatari and Andrew harper that was really life changing to know what some people in the world are going through

Please mrs Joyce teach me next year

16. November 20, 2014 at 4:05 am

My year was also inspiring because we did mystery Skype IEarn skyped with josh brake and inquiry h. ttp://yhponline.com/wp-content/uploads/inspire1.jpg

17. November 20, 2014 at 4:06 am

Hi, Mrs Joyce, πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
    For me this year was many things here are two of them!
    My year was made memorable all because of one certain person: Mrs Joyce! Mrs Joyce has spent endless nights preparing activitys for my grade. She is what makes this year most memorable! πŸ™‚

One of the other things Mrs Joyce has made this year for me was inspiring, Mrs Joyce has been a huge roll model for me, going over sea to huge conferences containing teachers from around the world!

Emmi,

18. November 20, 2014 at 4:06 am

19. November 20, 2014 at 9:21 am

Hi, Mrs Joyce,
    From the very start of the year I have been feeling more and more like I’m apart of Team Joyce and that feels good! Everyone in Team Joyce has taught me something about Team Joyce and I’m glad for that. Team Joyce makes this the most merobale and inspirational year i’v had so far and I think it’s
    going to be that way forever. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
    Emmi,

20. Anyieth
    November 21, 2014 at 11:50 pm

Wow it seems you have learnt a lot this year with Mrs.Joyce teaching you and it seems as you have learnt a lot about camp Zaatari !

21. November 25, 2014 at 3:46 am

This year I enjoyed ict because it is very interesting and superb

22. Ayuen
    November 20, 2016 at 11:01 pm

I like P.E & ART because it really INSPIRES me

My favourite thing I learned this year was Spanish because It was a new thing for me and I
    really like to learn new things.