Fish Island – What If This Was Where You Went To School?

Fish Island

Photo courtesy of Erik Johansson

image

What if this was where you went to school?

Explain how you would get there?

If your entire school moved to another country, would it still be the same school?

If your school building moved to the other side of town, but all the people stayed where you are now, where would the school be?

What makes a school ‘a school’?

Resource from http://lendmeyourliteracy.com

One thought on “Fish Island – What If This Was Where You Went To School?

1. emilyr
    November 26, 2014 at 7:56 am

1. If this was where I went to school I would think its cool and would be careful not to fall off the edge or the fish might eat me.

2. I would go by boat to get to the school.

3. it would still be the same school but in a different country things might change to adapt to other cultures

4. if the building only moved but everyone stayed in the same place the school would still be in the same place because school is about teachers and students and learning not the the building it is in.

5. what makes a school a school is students who want to learn new things and teachers who want to teach people.

2. November 26, 2014 at 9:03 am

Hi mrs Joyce,
    Wow wow wow wow wow:)

3. DEEGAN
    November 28, 2014 at 1:52 am

I would get there by swimming but I would get very tired and i would be satcherated

4. Abbie
    November 28, 2014 at 1:54 am

What if this was where you went to school?
    it would be scary.

Explain how you would get there?
    I would conoe across.

5. November 28, 2014 at 1:55 am

If this was where I want to school I would go bye jet ski and if I was to fall off I would swim to the school.

6. Harry
    November 28, 2014 at 2:12 am

Hi
    I would get on a canno or the boat in swim
    No because it’s just the same students not school
    The school makes it a school because of the name and the history of the school

7. February 9, 2015 at 3:34 am

Fish Island – What If This Was Where You Went To School?

If I was going to school on top of a big fish i would freak out and never go to school ever agen.