Picture Of The Day Via http://lendmeyourliteracy.com – The Eye

The Eye

The Eye

Photo courtesy of Dennis Stewart, One Big Photo

image

Imagine what the rest of this creature looks like. Draw or describe what you have imagined.

Can animals commit crimes?

If you could be an animal, what would you be?

Would you rather be able to swim like a fish or fly like a bird?

One thought on “Picture Of The Day Via http://lendmeyourliteracy.com – The Eye

1. Emily B
    November 28, 2014 at 1:47 am

1. Yes sharks rip people to shreds , anacondas can eat a whole human with out chewing and some spiders and snakes are venomous.
    2. A cheetah because I could run fast.
    3. Fly like a bird because of sharks and I’ve always dreamed to fly above all the little ant like people ( from above)

• November 28, 2014 at 1:48 am

It’s actually Leah

• Emmi
      November 28, 2014 at 2:00 am

I don’t think that’s a crime because no.1 all creature need food and unfortunately this is a sharks way of catching food. No.2 again that’s just the anacondas way of eating. No.3 it’s not the spiders or snakes fault they are venomous and they only attack for defence or food.

2. Leah
    November 28, 2014 at 1:50 am

2. A cheetah because I could run fast.

3. Holly
    November 28, 2014 at 1:57 am

Hi mrs Joyce,
    If I could be a animal I would be a black red cockatoo because there Australian so you’re not allowed to harm them and you can fly you don’t have many perditors and you look fabulous 🙂

4. Kaiden
    November 28, 2014 at 1:59 am

We’ll i defiantly. Think that this is a crocodile or a alligator because you can tell by the slimy skin and the look of the ruff ness of the skin around the eye.
    We’ll the animal I would be would be a rhino or a monkey oh and or a eagle,anaconda.

5. Jordan
    November 28, 2014 at 1:59 am

Dear mrs Joyce
    1.Can animals commit crimes? No because some can be hungry and they eat people to get full.

1.If you could be an animal, what would you be? A cat because thay are so warm and cute. 🙂

1.Would you rather be able to swim like a fish or fly like a bird?I would be a bird so I can see the world 🙂 🙂

6. Cara
    November 28, 2014 at 2:01 am

Dear Mrs Joyce,
    1. I say that animals can’t commit crimes because some animals just kill people because they just think that your going to heart them so they would hert you back and other animals will kill you because there hungry so they would kill you for food so that’s why I say the don’t commit crimes.

2. If I was an animal I would be a tiger because there really fast and they know how to hunt for animals to eat when there hungry and there the biggest cats on earth and plus I go for Richmond in football and the like cats but way more dangerous.

3. I would rather fly like a bird because I’ve always have wanted to fly and I do like to swim but I have to stay in the water no matter what and even if the water is cold and I don’t like cold water and I really like being a bird because I love the way some birds sing but some can be really annoying but the best thing about them if the way they fly it looks so majestic ban so peaceful.

4. From Cara

7. Emily B
    November 28, 2014 at 2:02 am

I think it might be a crocodile because of the scaly sink on the crocodile.
    Can animals commit crimes? Yes because you might get bit by the crocodile if it’s not taped on the end of it’s nose.
    Would you rather be able to swim like a fish or fly like a bird?
    Run like a horse.

8. DEEGAN
    November 28, 2014 at 12:08 pm

Hi mrs Joyce
    1. Yes animals can because some animals eat you and bite you.
    2. I would be a donkey because there very funny and fury and you get taken care of.
    3. No because there is not much air in the sky.