The End Of Technology – What Would The Youth Of Today Do?

The End Of Technology

Photo courtesy of Khuong Nguyen
image

Imagine all of the technology in the world suddenly broke. How would you manage without ANY technology? Can you make a list of all the technology you use on a daily basis?

Writing ideas

Write instructions about how to survive a day without technology.
Write a diary entry about your normal day, but think of alternative activities to replace the ones that require technology.
Write a letter to a child living in Tudor England, describing to them the technology we have today and how we use it. You could even write a response!
Write a balanced argument about whether technology is good or bad for us.

Resource From http://lendmeyourliteracy.com

One thought on “The End Of Technology – What Would The Youth Of Today Do?

1. DEEGAN
    November 28, 2014 at 1:48 am

I would not survive because I always use technology nearly every minute of the day

• DEEGAN
      November 28, 2014 at 1:56 am

I really don’t know how I will survive

2. Emily.R
    November 28, 2014 at 1:51 am

How to survive a life with out technology you could read a book, ride your bike and help your parents water the garden help make dinner. If your on technology to long you can hurt your eyes you will be really lazy you can do exercise in stead of going on it.

3. Xbraidz
    November 28, 2014 at 2:00 am

1. Wake up (duh)
    2. Eat breakfast (cereal)
    3. Have a snooze (zzz)
    4. Play outside (trampoline)
    5. Have lunch (Turkey and tasty cheese sandwich)
    6. Ride bike (around the block)
    7. Go to the park (play on the swings)
    8. Go home (duh again)
    9. Have dinner (sushi)
    10. Play Pokemon (favourite thing to do)
    11. Go to bed (zzz again)

November 28, 2014 at 2:01 am

😦 how to survive a day without technology 😦
    1- get ride of technology
    2- do something that is one of your interests besides games
    3- keep on doing that thing once lunch afternoon tea or dinner
    4- after dinner go to bed

• Xbraidz
      November 28, 2014 at 2:05 am

Liam you don’t have to get rid of technology because it will work the next day

5. Nicko
    November 28, 2014 at 2:04 am

Not very good because i am a game freak I love games so much I wood not be Abel to do all the things I love to do. What wood i do for the rest of the day also what could you do if it was raying and what wood you do if you felt like a move day or your dad had to do work on the computer.

6. Leah
    November 28, 2014 at 2:15 am

1. No how would I heat up food how would I go to sleep without my night light on.
    Steps
    1. Wake up
    2. Have breakfast
    3. Brush teeth

7. Holly
    November 28, 2014 at 2:16 am

Hi mrs Joyce,

I don’t know how I would survive 😮

List of technology I use:
    1-I pad (for blog and homework)
    2-lap top
    3-interactive white board
    4-camera (I like taking photos outside of me in my tree and with animals)
    5-lights
    6-tv

8. Coby
    February 9, 2015 at 3:32 am

Writing ideas

Write instructions about how to survive a day without technology.
    Wit wad they smash a plashtashin curare.
    Write a balanced argument about whether technology is good or bad for us.

9. Noah
    February 9, 2015 at 3:46 am

Writing ideas
    Why did they smash a plastshen coher?
    I do not no.
    Because Thay did.

Write instructions about how to survive a day without technology.
    Write a balanced argument about whether technology is good or bad for us.