A New World – Where Would You Escape To?

A New World

A New World

Photo courtesy of Erik Johansson

image

Do you think technology is a good thing or a bad thing? Can it be both?

Would you rather live in a city or in the countryside?

What can we do in the future to look after our planet? What do you do already?

Resource from http://lendmeyourliteracy.com

One thought on “A New World – Where Would You Escape To?

1. DEEGAN
    December 1, 2014 at 3:09 am

Technology is a good thing because it is used for TV charging things and there’s lots of things it’s used for

• DEEGAN
      December 1, 2014 at 3:13 am

Yes it sort of can technology can sort of make you not listen and not make you do anything else

• DEEGAN
        December 1, 2014 at 3:23 am

Country side because you can explore the place ride around and ride motor bikes and stuff
        You could Maybe all of us can grow thing take care of everything

2. December 1, 2014 at 3:10 am

Do you think technology is a good thing or a bad thing?

Can it be both?

Would you rather live in a city or in the countryside?

What can we do in the future to look after our planet? What do you do already?

3. Liam H
    December 1, 2014 at 3:18 am

We can help the future if we help the inviroment, save endangered species, keep plant life to survive forever and create more ideas to become real products to change the world.
    πŸ˜‰ from Liam πŸ˜‰

4. Jordan
    December 1, 2014 at 3:29 am

Think about what the perfect place to live would look like. Would it be a city or a village or in the countryside? Write what you have imagined. It is a city because it is big and village are small because I know this form my iPad at home.

Do you think technology is a good thing or a bad thing? Can it be both? technology is a good thing so you can look on the TV.

Would you rather live in a city or in the countryside?no I would live in the small town not the city because the traffic. that is all I did not get to do the last bet.

5. Abbierose@epals.com
    December 1, 2014 at 3:30 am

Do you think technology is a good thing or a bad thing?
    I think it is a goog thing because we learn things and it is fun.

Can it be both?
    Yes because people think different but I think it is a good thing.

Would you rather live in a city or in the countryside?
    I would like to live in the ciountryside because there is not as much crime.

What can we do in the future to look after our planet?
    We could grow more trees and stop cutting down trees.
    For a example if 2 trees got chopped down we grow 2 trees.

What do you do already ?
    Grow oxagan

6. December 1, 2014 at 3:30 am

Dear Mrs Joyce,
    1. I think the perfect place to live in my opinion is candy land because I really like candy and I know that it not reall but if it was I would beaceuseit would have like a rollacosta made out of candy but your not allowed to eat it or the rollacosta will brake and nobody will be able to ride it but the trees are eatable so you can eat the trees if you want and if you want you can eat your own house.

2. I think technology is a good thing because if there’s no technology and you want to watch the news to see what’s happened so if like someone died while they where walking home they could get shot or stabbed by someone and they wouldn’t have seen it coming because they did’t watch the news on the TV because they have no technology

• December 4, 2014 at 8:16 am

Hi Cara,
      I like your work you did a great job I love how you said the part where if we didn’t have technology and you wanted to look at the news and you didn’t have technology you wouldn’t be able to see what’s happening πŸ™‚ great work πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
      And just thinking out loud how would mrs Joyce be so global without her blog and without technology she wouldn’t be able to travel to different country’s our class wouldn’t be our awesome 4j without technology. technology is awesome πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ great work Cara.

7. Emmi
    December 1, 2014 at 3:31 am

Hi, Mrs Joyce!
    I already have a world to go to! One night at dinner time we came to the subject of day dreaming and not paying attention, so dad made up the name of the places we go when we’re day dreaming and my world is more like an atmosphere and it’s called the Emisphere!
    1. I think that technology is both a good thing and a bad thing.(thanks to Mrs Joyce! I used to hate technology but Mrs Joyce changed my mind.) Good because you can connect but bad because of cyber bullying.
    Emmi, πŸ™‚

8. Emily B
    December 1, 2014 at 3:31 am

Dear mrs Joyce,
    Do you think technology is a good thing or a bad thing? Can it be both?
    Can it be both?
    Would you rather live in a city or in the countryside?
    Hawaii because it is always a beautiful town and you can have a huge house and if you want space you can have space.
    What can we do in the future to look after our planet? What do you do already?
    Always pick up your rubbish. Always listen to people and never back chat.

9. alex
    December 2, 2014 at 5:20 am

Hi Mrs Joyce,
    Would you rather live in a city or in the countryside?

I would chose country side because its peacful lots of animals nice grass and a great invioment to the animals and the people who live their.

Do you think technology is a good thing or a bad thing? Can it be both?

My opinion is both because its a great learning recourse of course but it also can give you head acs and sometimes when you text you can get cyber bullied and people can also hack onto your account.

What can we do in the future to look after our planet? What do you do already?

I think we could clean our planet more becauseI see people litre all the time in parks in gardens everywhere its not healthy for the invioment i do some cleaning around my house an sometimes in my court and in the house but it needs to stop i hate it and i think othr people hate it too.
    πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

10. December 2, 2014 at 8:40 am

Hi, Mrs Joyce,
    I’m just finnishing this as my homework. πŸ™‚
    2. I would rather live in the country because it would makes me feel free and I love animals so by the time I’m old enough to have my own house an living area I will probably have a dog and a spacious area is perfect for dog esspeicailly Kelpies and Border collies some of my favorite types of dogs.
    3. In the future mostly right now people should start thinking and doing ways to help the environment, like youse lunch boxes istead of plastic bags wich you end up chucking in the bin and land fill. People should reuse plastics and recycle, DONT LITTER! What my family does is we don’t throw away food scraps, most of our scraps go to either the guinea pigs or the worms in the worm farm. We also reuse plastic bags, on the pantry door we have a bag bag where we put all our plastic bags.
    Emmi, πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰

• December 2, 2014 at 8:50 am

Go and look in categories and find out about what Norwex does.

11. December 2, 2014 at 8:48 am

Here’s a company that sells products to help people’s living, look around and find out how much glad wrap a school aged child uses every year! http://eyeopeningcleaning.com/tag/2014-norwex-catalogue/

12. andrew
    December 3, 2014 at 6:35 am

Think about what the perfect place to live would look like. Would it be a city or a village or in the countryside? Write what you have imagined. It is a city because it is big and village are small because I know this form my laptop at home. would rather live in the country because it would makes me feel free and I love animals so by the time I’m old enough to have my own house an living area I will probably have a dog and a spacious area is perfect for dog esspeicailly Kelpies and Border collies some of my favorite types of dogs.

13. Emma
    February 9, 2015 at 3:21 am

I would choose to live in the country because the internet is tearing family’s apart.

• Emma
      February 9, 2015 at 3:33 am

Do you think technology is a good thing or a bad thing? Can it be both?

Would you rather live in a city or in the countryside?

14. Emma
    February 9, 2015 at 3:30 am

In the future we can only use FSC toilet paper and I recycle as much as I can not just by putting things in the recycle bin but by making new things out of old things

• Emma
      February 9, 2015 at 3:35 am

What can we do in the future to look after our planet? What do you do already?