Snowmen On The Doorstep – Christmas Is Coming

Snowmen In The Doorstep

Photo courtesy of Kozy Dan, One Big Photo

image

Can you draw the perfect snowman? You could write down what he is made of and how you have made him.

If snowmen could talk, what would they say?

If snowmen ruled the world, what changes would you see?

When do you think the first snowman was built?

If you make a snowman out of a material other than snow, is he a snowman?

One thought on “Snowmen On The Doorstep – Christmas Is Coming

1. Max
    December 9, 2014 at 3:58 am

If snowmen could talk, what would they say?
    It would say hello

December 9, 2014 at 4:52 am

If snowmen could talk, what would they say: Bonjour mesame
    If a snowman ruled the world they would be a lot of changes like there could be everything made out of ice.

3. December 9, 2014 at 9:27 am

Hi, Mrs Joyce! 🙂
    2.If my snowman could talk, he would say halloo, 🙂 wadda yow doing? ( he got a funny accent! And a funny personality!)
    3. If snowmen ruled the world I don’t think there would be much changes because they arnt living! 🙂 But if they were living they’d probably have a lot of servants because they wouldn’t be able to move! plus that they can’t turn everything into ice. If I swiched my imagineation on they would have ice powers and everything would be snow or ice! 🙂
    4. No one knows for sure who built the first snowman; the temporary nature of snow means that we have no hard and fast evidence of snowmen who graced winter landscapes long ago. However, there are artistic representations of snowmen dating back to the Middle Ages. It is quite likely that snowmen have been built since even before that time.
    5. On my opion no, why do you think there called snowmen?! 🙂
    Emmi,

• December 10, 2014 at 8:28 am

This is my homework. 🙂 😉 🙂

4. Max
    December 10, 2014 at 3:25 am

If snowmen could talk, what would they say?
    It would say hello.

If snowmen ruled the world, what changes would you see?
    I would see snow every wear and inglobs.

When do you think the first snowman was built?
    In the artic.

If you make a snowman out of a material other than snow, is he a snowman?
    If we do make snow man out of material it would be a material man in stad of a snowman.

5. Kaiden
    December 10, 2014 at 3:35 am

1. Hello what’s your name it’s great to meet you.
    2. I would see snow man using humans as slaves and them trying to build a machine that makes life filled with snow and cold forever so they will never melt in summer or anything.
    3. I think that the first snowman was built at night because I don’t think they couldn’t do it in day in time.
    4. If you make a snow man out of a different material it wouldn’t be a snowman because it isn’t basically made out of snow actually.

6. alex
    December 10, 2014 at 8:53 am

Hi Mrs Joyce,
    If snowmen could talk, what would they say?
    I think they would say help me help me it’s so hot out here i’m melting put me in the frezzer or they would say come out here and play with me it’s so nice and cold.

If snowmen ruled the world, what changes would you see?
    I would see snow everywhere,iglobs and lots and lots of people playing with snowman because they have no one else to play with.

When do you think the first snowman was built?
    I think it was built in the morning because people would take photos so it would be nice and bright to see and i think it was made in 1380 because i remeber researching about it a couple of years ago and because 8 is my lucky number and 1380 has an 8 in it.

If you make a snowman out of a material other than snow, is he a snowman?
    No it is not because it wouldn’t be soft and cold and it wouldn’t melt on hot days so it wouldn’t be a real snowman.

7. Andrew ludbey
    December 10, 2014 at 10:05 pm

1. Hi do you wanna be my best friend?
    2. I would see humans being used as slaves and snow man working together to make a world with no summer or heat.
    3. At night time.
    4. No because it’s not snow.

8. James
    December 10, 2014 at 10:34 pm

1. If snowman could talk they would say hello and do you want to be friend.
    2. I would see snow all over the place in animals and people and snowmans every were.
    3. I think the first snowman was build’t a year ago.
    4. I it would not be a snowman because it is not made out of snow.

9. Harry
    December 12, 2014 at 2:13 am

I don’t think there is a thing called ‘perfect’ so I’ll say good
    Maybe I could never really tried
    Maybe hello or wats your name ???
    Snow, snow and more snow + snowman and um something’s the same ???
    Thayer have a lot of servants

No , there’s have to be snow or than it’s no snowman

10. Robert
    February 19, 2015 at 4:00 am

If snowmen could talk, what would they say?
    I’am feeling tranquil.

11. jazi
    May 6, 2015 at 7:51 am

If snowmen could talk, what would they say?
    Hello I’m a snowman
    If snowmen ruled the world, what changes would you see?
    snow every where
    When do you think the first snowman was built?
    A long time ago (cool)