Share Stories That Matter! TED TALK KID PRESIDENT #BOOKITFORWARD

SHARE STORIES THAT MATTER

Here is a great way to share books and stories that we love. Can you share a story that matters?

Watch the video of Kid President and see what you have to do. Don’t forget if you have twitter or your parents have twitter you can post your story to #BOOKITFORWARD

One thought on “Share Stories That Matter! TED TALK KID PRESIDENT #BOOKITFORWARD

1. December 15, 2014 at 1:52 am

my favourite book is this because it tell parents that kid will grow up some day

• December 15, 2014 at 2:05 am

this book to some one because I^

2. Emmi
    December 15, 2014 at 1:55 am

Hi,
    Here’s one of my most favourite books: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51dlx7XIpJL.jpg
    I would like to book forward this book because this story is a story of persistence and the feelings in this book are realistic.

3. December 15, 2014 at 1:55 am

4. Alex4j
    December 15, 2014 at 1:56 am

I would like to #bookitforward this book to someone because it’s an inspiring book and it’s all about trust and respect it teaches you why you should be nice and how here’s my favourite sentence in the book (treat people the way you want to be treated)

5. Ethan
    December 15, 2014 at 1:58 am

I would like to #BOOKITFORWARD this book to someone because they will laugh their head of because it’s really funny and some of the funny things in it is because there is a person called professor poopypants.

6. Andrew
    December 15, 2014 at 2:00 am

This my fav rout book because the story Line is based on finding a light

7. Kate
    December 15, 2014 at 2:01 am

I would like to #BOOKITFORWARD this book to someone because this book is creative and when reading it their mind will flow free of imaginative thoughts. It has the most weirdest ideas in the world like most of this authors other books.

8. max
    December 15, 2014 at 2:02 am

i would like to #bookitforward this book to sumone because it geves me idears on what to bild out of lego.

9. Xbraidz
    December 15, 2014 at 2:02 am

I book this book forward because it is very long and is very interesting and has lots of suspense

• Xbraidz
      December 15, 2014 at 2:06 am

10. Emily B
    December 15, 2014 at 2:03 am

l would like to #bookitforward this book to someone because i like how they made the story chaterters. http://museumvictoria.com.au/global/publicationsgallery/wonderhorse/phar-lap-front-cover.jpg

11. Cooper
    December 15, 2014 at 2:03 am

This is my favourite book because it is funny.

12. Cadence Sophie
    December 15, 2014 at 2:03 am

I would like to #BOOKITFORWARD this book to someone because it is very creative and it will make their minds think that they are actually in the story.

13. December 15, 2014 at 2:04 am

I would like to #bookitforward this book to someone because it’s a great book and the book is trying to say that it doesn’t madder what you look like it madders who you are in the heart and it’s also saying that if someone is lonely and sad accompany them.

14. Jasmine
    December 15, 2014 at 2:04 am

I would like to #BOOKITFORWORD this book to Heather Roscoe because it is very interestingand it has a lot of interesting things in it https://img0.etsystatic.com/020/0/6456177/il_fullxfull.476338038_2bno.jpg

15. lam
    December 15, 2014 at 2:05 am

it is my favourite book because it makes you not to do the the wrong thing and to make you to learn about the rules thats why i like the golden rule.

i would like people to read the golden rule because it makes you read the rules.

16. Cara
    December 15, 2014 at 2:05 am

I would like to #bookitforword this book to someone because I want people to know all about my favourite book and to help me read the book if it is really long and the son of sloppy is a really long book I haven’t finish reading the book so I also like to share books with other people because I’m so jenerous to be able to do that.

17. Ethan
    December 15, 2014 at 2:06 am

I would like to #BOOKITFORWARD this book to someone because it’s got a lot of action in it

18. December 15, 2014 at 2:07 am

Sorry that was not Harry that was my book.
    I would like to #bookitforward this book to someone because this a lovey book to go #bookitforward to someone.

19. December 15, 2014 at 2:07 am

I would like to #BOOKITFORWARD this book to someone because A year with marmalade It’s a really magnificent book because I like it because at first she does not like marmalade the cat and when she get to no marmalade they turn out friends.

20. December 15, 2014 at 2:08 am

I would like to #bookitforward this book to someone because it a great way to find out how they made harry and its really interesting.

21. Emmi
    December 15, 2014 at 2:08 am

Hi here’s another one I’d like to put it in book forward because it’s adventurous.

22. Nicko
    December 15, 2014 at 2:09 am

Because show people how jim crag how he cared on with out his mum & dad

23. emilyr
    December 15, 2014 at 2:09 am

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1427817693.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg I would like to #bookitforwould this book to some one because it’s a discriptive and wierd book it’s like alice in the wonderland but every one arte humans and its a littlebitv funny.

24. Maddison
    December 15, 2014 at 2:10 am

I would like to #BOOKITFORWARD this book to Someone because….. There’s mystery and makes me think.

25. December 15, 2014 at 2:10 am

I book this book forward because it is very interesting, funny and entertaining
    I will send it to people because it inspires peoples imagination

26. kaiden
    December 15, 2014 at 2:10 am

it is my favourite book because it has made me a much better person in life.

27. James
    December 15, 2014 at 2:11 am

I would like to #bookitforward this book to someone because it is a great adventure book and makes you want to read it more and finish it.

28. Holly
    December 15, 2014 at 2:11 am

Hi mrs Joyce 🙂
    I would like to #BOOKITFORWARD the 52 story tree house, because when I’m reading it I want to kep on reading it’s a great book there’s a hole collection I have the 13 25 and 52 story tree house I just need the 37 one I like it because its really funny and it has a great story line

29. Emmi
    December 15, 2014 at 2:12 am

That looks like a good book!

30. Emily.R
    December 15, 2014 at 2:12 am

I would like to #bookitforward this book to someone because I like the movie to it.

31. Dylan
    December 15, 2014 at 2:12 am

this is my favourite book because it’s fun to and i know some of the pokemon in the book but some time i don’t know the pokemon

32. Cooper
    December 15, 2014 at 2:13 am

big nate the boy with the biggest head in the world

I like this’s book because it has lots of funny jokes in it

33. Alex T
    December 15, 2014 at 2:13 am

• Max
      December 15, 2014 at 10:05 pm

That is not a book Alex.t

• December 15, 2014 at 10:13 pm

I know it’s a motorbike Look at the other one that is a motobike book

• December 15, 2014 at 10:17 pm

I know it’s a motorbike look at the other one that is a motorbike book

• December 15, 2014 at 10:24 pm

I know max. It’s a motorbike. look at the other one that is a motorbike book . From Alex. T

34. Joseph
    December 15, 2014 at 2:14 am

I would like to #BOOKITFORWARD this book to someone because this book tells you what predator will win against another predator and it also tell facts about animals

35. Liam H
    December 15, 2014 at 2:16 am

I would enjoy if children could get this book from and have it on #bookitforward because it is the perfect book with it’s time travel from a tree to the past and future

36. December 15, 2014 at 10:10 pm

37. Leah
    December 23, 2014 at 12:18 am

I love his enthusiasticment twords his learning kid president is so descriptive.