Australia’s Kutoa Classroom For 2015 – Hello From 3/4J

Hi Josh,

Yesterday a new school year began and I was lucky enough to meet my new grade for the year. This year I have the pleasure of teaching a group of Grade 3’s and Grade 4’s. Our goal is to promote Kutoa not just in our classroom but in our community and globally. Today I am introducing the class to the Kutoa website and all the wonderful things you do. I have a feeling this class is going to really surprise you with their understanding of others and the need to reach our and help. Our lesson is focusing in sending you a hello message and introducing ourselves to you and the Kutoa team. I loved my grade last year but I have a feeling this grade is going to be awesome.

I can not wait to organise a Skype time for you to meet the new ‘Team Joyce’

Kind Regardsimage image image image

Bronwyn

3/4J I would like to introduce you to my amazing friends ‘Team Kutoa’. Take a look at their fabulous website, introduce yourself to my close friend Josh and start thinking about how we can make a difference by helping others around the world.

One thought on “3/4J Meets Our Friends At Kutoa.Org – Josh Brake, Mrs Joyce Would Like to introduce You To 3/4J

1. Emma
    January 30, 2015 at 1:05 am

Hello Josh,
    My name is Emma I,m in grade 3/4 J, on the Kutoa website I liked the part where you get to be part of the foundation. This month my vote goes to rebuilding lives and homes because 4 million people have no homes in the Philippines.
    Looking forward to meeting you

Emma

January 30, 2015 at 1:24 am

Hi Josh,
    My name is Peace.
    I am in grade 3/4J.
    On the Kutowa website I liked that you and the Kutowa team were very generous and are helping people all over the world,
    This month my vote would be for Rebuilding Lives and Homes, because 4 million people lost their homes and that is really sad.

Looking forward to skyping you.
    From Peace.

3. January 30, 2015 at 1:29 am

Hi josh
    My name is jazi
    On the Kutoa website I liked how you get people to vote to help people around the world.
    This month my vote would go to the Philippines because 4 million people need our help to rebuild thier home
    I’m looking forward to Skype you
    From jazi

January 30, 2015 at 1:31 am

5. January 30, 2015 at 1:32 am

Hello Josh,
    My name is Shontae
    I’m in 3/4J,on the kutoa website I liked it because your caring for the kutoa community projects ,and I think that’s nice of you.
    This month my vote will go to rebuilding lives and homes because if the people of the phillipines don’t have homes they will die.
    Looking forward to skyping you!!!
    From Shontae

6. Noah
    January 30, 2015 at 1:33 am

Hello Josh,
    My name is Noah.
    I’m in grade 3/4J and I’m a grade three student. Mrs. Joyce is the best teacher in the school.
    My vote is for the Philippines because they have no houses looking
    Forward to skyping you From Noah

7. Milly
    January 30, 2015 at 1:34 am

Hello Josh
    My name is Amelia I’m in grade 3/4j on the Kutoa website I liked the hole website especially the quotes that make you think they are great and my vote for this month is rebuilding lives and homes because the people of the Phillipines have manny more people who need our help looking forward to skyping you.From Amelia

8. Billie
    January 30, 2015 at 1:35 am

Hello josh
    my name is Billie
    I’m in grade 3/4J
    On the kutoa website I liked
    What you have done this month
    My vote would go to building
    Houses in the Philippines because
    Kids and people will suffer without some where to live
    From Billie

9. January 30, 2015 at 1:36 am

Hello Josh. e
    My name is Bailey.
    I’m a grade 3/4J. On the Katoa website I like how you help everyone that needs help. This month my vote would go to the Philippines because the Philippines suffered the destruction of a typhoon and four million people lost their homes. I am looking forward to meeting you.
    From:Bailey .

10. Danica
    January 30, 2015 at 1:37 am

Hello Josh,
    my name is Danica.
    I’m in 3/4J.
    On the Kutoa website I like it because you help people.
    This month my vote would go to the Philippines because they suffered the typhoon.
    Looking forward to skyping you.
    From Danica.

11. Ethan
    January 30, 2015 at 1:40 am

Hello Josh

My name is Ethan. I’m in grade 3/4j . On the kutoa website I liked how you can help.

This month my vote would go to rebuilding lives and homes because 4 million people need homes and lives.

Looking forward to skyping you.
    From Ethan.

12. Emma
    January 30, 2015 at 1:41 am

How old is katoa from the first idea to the last charity

13. Emma
    January 30, 2015 at 1:42 am

What was you first sentence you rote on the first night of katoa?

14. Jazi
    January 30, 2015 at 1:45 am

How did Kutoa start?
    Dose Kutoa have a meaning?
    How did you met mrs Joyce?
    How many people have you helped?

15. Noah
    January 30, 2015 at 1:46 am

How long have you been in Kutoa?

16. Danica
    January 30, 2015 at 1:46 am

How old were you when you found kutoa

17. Coby
    January 30, 2015 at 1:47 am

Hello josh
    My name is coby
    I’m in grade 3/4j on the kutoa
    Website I liked when you help poor
    People this month my vote would go to the Philippenes because there’s lots of people who lost their houses.
    Looking forward to skyping with you
    From coby

18. Jayden B
    January 30, 2015 at 1:47 am

Hello Josh.
    My name is Jayden.
    I am in grade 3/4J.
    On the Kutoa website I liked how Kutoa works.
    This month my vote would go to rebuilding lives and homes because of the movie Into the Storm.
    Looking forward to Skyping you.
    From Jayden.

19. Milly
    January 30, 2015 at 1:48 am

What made you think of this website?? How much money has Kutoa donated to help others?

20. January 30, 2015 at 1:48 am

How hard is it to help others?
    How much family’s have you helped?
    Is their more then just one Kutoa classrooms?

January 30, 2015 at 1:49 am

Josh I’ve got a questions for you.
    What does Kutoa stand for?
    How old is Kutoa?
    How did you meet Mrs Joyce?
    Do you travel around the world to help people?
    How much people have voted for this month?

From Peace (:

22. January 30, 2015 at 1:49 am

What is kutoa?
    Do all of these people really need help?
    Do you see all of the people on the website neending help?

23. Lochana
    January 30, 2015 at 1:50 am

Hello josh
    My name is Lochana.
    I m in 3/4j
    On the kutoa website
    I liked learning about
    Poor people.
    This month my vote would go to the Philippines because I want to help to build their shelter.
    Looking forward to skyping with you.
    From Lochana.

24. Corey
    January 30, 2015 at 1:51 am

Hello Josh my name is Corey im in grade3/4j on the kuala website I liked the way you are helping others. From Corey

25. Irmak
    January 30, 2015 at 1:51 am

Hi Josh
    My name is Irmak.
    On the kutoa website I liked the pictures.
    This month my vote would go to the Philippines.
    From Irmak

26. Zaniel
    January 30, 2015 at 1:51 am

Hello Josh my name is Zaniel.
    I’m in 3/4 J.
    On the Kutoa website I liked how Kutoa works.
    This month my vote would go to the Phillipines because the people are very poor.
    Looking forward to Skyping you.
    From Zaniel

27. Nicko
    January 30, 2015 at 1:52 am

Hello Josh.
    My name is Robert.
    I’m in grade 3/4j.
    On the Kutoa website I liked looking at the pictures from around the world.
    This month my vote would go to Philippines because they need lots of help.
    I’m looking forward to skyping you.
    From Robert

28. January 30, 2015 at 1:53 am

Hello josh
    My name is Tyrone.Im in grade 3/4J and on the Kutoa website I like it when you get to choose which one you would like to vote for . This month my vote is going to the Philippines because their house are destroyed and they’re now homeless . Looking forward to skyping with you.
    From Tyrone.

29. Tamara
    January 30, 2015 at 1:59 am

Hi Josh,
    My name is Tamara.
    I’m in grade 3/4j.
    On the Kutoa website I liked the picture of you.
    This month my vote would go to Rebuilding lives and homes because their homes have been destroyed by a tornado. Now the people in The Philippines have nowhere to stay . They will get to eat food that is yummy and instead of having to sleep outside on the muddy and wet yucky grass that will make your clothes wet and you won’t have a toilet to go to.
    Looking forward to skyping with you.
    From Tamara.

30. kutoafounder
    January 30, 2015 at 3:07 pm

Yeah!

I am so looking forward to meeting your new class and seeing how they will grow over this next year!

Let me know the best way to get you the $ that has been donated towards your classroom involvement and we’ll get them voting in February.

I think it would be great to set an impact goal of 100. If they reach that, I’ll send the class something neat from Ghana via some new partners we have on board. Not only that, but they’ll be able to see how their 100 multiplies into thousands given because of them.

I think that would be fun! 🙂

Joshua Brake

Executive Director http://www.kutoa.org

January 31, 2015 at 8:13 am

One sleepless night……. Kutoa was born. 🙂

32. February 2, 2015 at 9:25 am

To Mrs Joyces new TEAM JOYCE! Be prepared for the best, most inspirational school year of your schooling years. Mrs Joyce will give you a new view of everything! 🙂
    You are very lucky to be learning about Kutoa already, it is a great organization helping many peoples lives. 🙂
    Emmi