Moving House

Photo courtesy of Flew Designs

image

How old is the tortoise?

What interesting things has he seen in his lifetime?

What do you think it’s like living on the back of a tortoise?

What sort of places would it take you to?

One thought on “Lendmeyourliteracy.com Continues To Inspire Critical Thinking Through Great Ideas

1. Tamara
    February 9, 2015 at 3:19 am

I like the moving house because there is a turtle that has water falls on him and a house on him and stairs on him.

2. Shontae
    February 9, 2015 at 3:41 am

How old is the tortoise? 11
    What interesting things has he seen in his lifetime?1.A bridge coming of one of his foot2.he’s got a house on his shell.3.Luky last,he’s got a waterfall coming of him.
    What do you think it’s like living on the back of a tortoise?If I lived on the back of a tortoise like the outher peephole I don’t think I would notice.
    What sort of places would it take you to?I think it mite walk into a river,or go into the sun and might go into longe grass.

February 9, 2015 at 3:44 am

How old is the tortoise?
    I think the tortoise is 250 years old.

What interesting things has his seen in his lifetime?
    He has seen a lots of very rare sea creatures and purple water.

4. Danica
    February 9, 2015 at 3:44 am

How old is the tortoise?21

What interesting things has he seen in his lifetime? People

What do you think it’s like living on the back of a tortoise?very wonky because it sis moving

What sort of places would it take you to?the beach

5. Billie
    February 9, 2015 at 3:45 am

How old is the tortoise? 237 years old

What interesting things has he seen in his lifetime? Fish, the sea , and crabs

What do you think it’s like living on the back of a tortoise? Very wired

What sort of places would it take you to? Wet pleases and food

6. Ethan
    February 9, 2015 at 3:49 am

What interesting things has he seen in his lifetime?

What do you think it’s like living on the back of a tortoise?

What sort of places would it take you to?

How old is the tortoise?

I think the tortoise is over 30 years old!

I think the tortoise would take you to his home and to his destinations.

I think it would be a bumpy life on the back of a tortoise.

I think he has seen big animals in his huge life.

7. Josh
    February 9, 2015 at 3:50 am

I think the tortoise is 2000 years

The interesting things that he has seen in his lifetime swimming pools Xbox one flat screen TV a WIDE

I think living on the back of a tortoise Would be bumpy slow and high

I would of toke it to macdonld hungry jakes and camp colamatong

8. DEEGAN
    February 10, 2015 at 4:46 am

I’ve seen a cat scare a dog

I think it would be a bit strange because some times you get bumps

It would take me all over the world

• February 10, 2015 at 4:46 am

Btw hi mrs Joyce

February 10, 2015 at 9:30 am

How old is the tortoise?
    Probable 67years old

What interesting things has he seen in his lifetime?
    Amazing small interesting landmarks

What do you think it’s like living on the back of a tortoise?
    it must feel like your a leader in a tiny slow car

What sort of places would it take you to?
    land mark’s like the amazon river

From Liam

P.S Miss Joyce please go on this blog because it is my blog
    😀

10. Zaniel
    February 19, 2015 at 3:51 am

What interesting things has he seen in his lifetime? Trees and new animals.

What do you think it’s like living on the back of a tortoise? It would be very bumpy.

What sort of places would it take you to? Tasmania.

11. Jazi
    February 22, 2015 at 1:06 am

How old is the tortoise? I think the tortoise is 269 years old

What interesting things has he seen in his lifetime?
    Lots of exciting colourful sea life.
    What do you think it’s like living on the back of a tortoise?
    It would be fun because you would have a lot of adventures
    What sort of places would it take you to?
    Lots of underwater places.

12. Coby
    February 25, 2015 at 9:34 am

Moving House
    Photo courtesy of Flew Designs

How old is the tortoise? I thk tortoise is 100 yes oid.

What interesting things has he seen in his lifetime? On the tatal has a hase and a tree on sall.

What do you think it’s like living on the back of a tortoise? It well be bupe on a tatals sall.

What sort of places would it take you to? It wel tac me to refes.

Twitter3PinterestFacebook1More

Related
    Picture Of The Day Via http://lendmeyourliteracy.com – The Eye
    In “Look to Learn”
    Fish Island – What If This Was Where You Went To School? I wad sach up war ther is a refar.
    In “Look to Learn”