Look To Learn – The Frozen Palace

The Frozen Palaceย

Vladimir Chuprikov, One Big Photo.

image

If the palace could speak, what would it be saying?

Who do you used to live in the palace? Who is living there now?

How would you feel if you lived there?

Where have all the people gone?

Do you notice anything unusual about the tree? Is it a tree?

What do you think the building on the right used to be used for?

Resource From: http://lendmeyourliteracy.com/picture-day-thursday-12th-february/

One thought on “Look To Learn – The Frozen Palace

February 18, 2015 at 5:59 am

If the palace could speak, what would it be saying? Welcome to the Enchanted Palace where her Royal Majesty lives.

Who do you used to live in the palace? Who is living there now? I think the people that were living there before have moved out and their children’s children children inherited it.

How would you feel if you lived there? I would feel great living in an extra ordinary Palace. I would feel posh as being the person that owns it and you don’t see a Ice Palace everyday do you I would also feel very tranquil as it is very quiet in the Ice Palace.

Where have all the people gone? All the people have gone because it was too cold. We the people that live in the Ice Palace don’t get cold because the ice is made out of very hot chilli that makes the Ice Palace nice and snuggly warm.

Do you notice anything unusual about the tree? Is it a tree? I don’t think the tree is a tree because if you look at it very closely it looks a bit like a angel.

What do you think the building on the right used to be used for? The building on the right is used for very special celebrations like when the Ice Palace was made.

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. Lochana
    February 19, 2015 at 3:29 am

If the palace could speak, what would it be saying?

Who do you used to live in the palace? Who is living there now?

How would you feel if you lived there?

Where have all the people gone?

Do you notice anything unusual about the tree? Is it a tree?

What do you think the building on the right used to be used for?

3. Ethan
    February 19, 2015 at 3:35 am

If the palace could speak, what would it be saying?I think it would be saying welcome back to the ice palace to the owner of the ice palace.

Who do you think used to live in the palace? Who is living there now?I think the king of ice would own the palace.

How would you feel if you lived there?I would feel frozen like a ice block and I think it would be like a ordinary palace.

Where have all the people gone?I think the king of ice wheat to a different palace.

Do you notice anything unusual about the tree? Is it a tree?I think it is a frozen fountain.

What do you think the building on the right used to be used for?I think it would be used for calibrations or every new year.

4. Shontae
    February 19, 2015 at 3:48 am

If the palace could speak, what would it be saying? What is the password?

Who do you used to live in the palace? A princess and prince.
    Who is living there now?seals, poler bears and penguins

How would you feel if you lived there?cold, terrified and worried

Where have all the people gone?I predict they ran away.

Do you notice anything unusual about the tree? Is it a tree?I predict it’s a water fountain.

What do you think the building on the right used to be used for?ringing when it’s 12 o’clock.

5. Amelia
    February 19, 2015 at 3:49 am

If the palace could speak, what would it be saying?
    The palace would say that he has been here for years and he is freezing to deth.

Who do you used to live in the palace? Who is living there now?
    I think that poepol from 9192 would of lived here because it looks really old.

How would you feel if you lived there?
    If I lived at the palace I’d feel posh because it is a mansion full of history.

Where have all the people gone?
    All the poepol got way to cold so they left.

Do you notice anything unusual about the tree? Is it a tree?
    Yes it is a tree because it look like a tree but I do not no it could be Sumething als.

What do you think the building on the right used to be used for?
    Maby it was made for a time ball wich Talls you the time.

6. Joshua
    February 19, 2015 at 3:52 am

If the palace could speak, what would it be saying? It would be saying welcome to the ice palace

Who do think use to live in the palace? Who is living there now? I think it was there fo georations ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™‚

How would you feel if you livened here I would of felt posh ๐Ÿ˜‰ ;(

Where have all the people gone? I think they are out of town because there is war

7. Emma
    February 19, 2015 at 3:52 am

If the palace could speak, what would it be saying?
    I think the palace would say ” greeting young traveler I see you have traveled far I am here for one reason and one only” then the person would speak ” to grant you one wish, a wish for magic”.

Who do you used to live in the palace? Who is living there now?
    I think a great Indian lord used to live there before the extraordinary ice layer of magic ice. I think now one lives there now.

How would you feel if you lived there?
    I would feel greatness and that magic is all about and the posh felling would never leave from this place of tranquility.

Where have all the people gone?
    I think the people all fled from the ice so they would not be frozen like the palace.

Do you notice anything unusual about the tree? Is it a tree?
    I think the tree is really a person that the ice caught before they could escape and the ice kept growing so it looks like I tree.

What do you think the building on the right used to be used for?
    I think it was used to tell the king about a war and there was a trap door the king hid in and the ice froze over the door and he could not escape and the place did not collapse with being frozen and the magic palace supplied the king with food and water though the tranquil lonely years.

8. Anikan
    February 19, 2015 at 3:55 am

If the palace could speak, what would it be saying? Wecom to the palace look arand have a good time.

Who do you used to live in the palace? Who is living there now? A Quine and King.

How would you feel if you lived there? The King.

Where have all the people gone? They have moved house.

Do you notice anything unusual about the tree? Is it a tree?It is not a tree.

What do you think the building on the right used to be used for? A houese

9. Tyrone
    February 19, 2015 at 3:58 am

If the palace could speak, what would it be saying? Wellcoom to the frozen palces

Who do you used to live in the palace? Who is living there now? A king or a queen nephew,son or daughter

How would you feel if you lived there? Cooled

Where have all the people gone? Left to probably go to a tranquil beach

Do you notice anything unusual about the tree? Is it a tree? I think it’s a frozen water sprinkler

What do you think the building on the right used to be used for? To signal ships

10. Jazi
    February 22, 2015 at 12:34 am

If the palace could speak, what would it be saying?
    It would be saying welcome to the ice palace

Who do you used to live in the palace? Who is living there now?
    The king and queen used to live there and now there children’s children’s children would be living there now.

How would you feel if you lived there?
    I would feel frozen.

Where have all the people gone?
    The people have gone to get people to help them not be so cold.

What do you think the building on the right used to be used for?
    A railway or clock back in the days .

11. Holly
    February 22, 2015 at 2:27 am

hi mrs joyce,
    wow!
    that is awesome,
    How would you feel if you lived there?
    id freeze ๐Ÿ˜ฎ if I was cold outside it probably wouldn’t make any difference if I went inside it wouldn’t change anything. if I had a house made with ice in the snow even though the house is really nice its covered in snow. (that’s insain !)

I miss all being in year four ( because I had the best teacher )
    ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

12. Coby
    February 25, 2015 at 5:14 am

If the palace could speak, what would it be saying? Wacom to the palls

Who do you used to live in the palace? Who is living there now? Anmals and pepal

How would you feel if you lived there? Esitid and hape.

Where have all the people gone? Mafd out to a naw hase.
    I
    Do you notice anything unusual about the tree? Is it a tree? Fosin stachuw and a angal.

What do you think the building on the right used to be used for? I thek it was a bull tarar.