Sleeping Giants – Look To Learn Thanks To LendMeYourLiteracy.com

The Sleeping Giant

Photo courtesy of One Big Photo.

image

What do you think the giant will do now that he is awake?

Are people in danger?

What had happened last time he awoke?

What had caused him to sleep again?

Are there more like him?

How would you react to seeing him for the first time?

One thought on “Sleeping Giants – Look To Learn Thanks To LendMeYourLiteracy.com

February 19, 2015 at 3:42 am

What do you think the giant will do now that he is awake? I think the giant is going to cause problems and when people are trying to get their beauty sleep he would disturb them.

Are people in danger? Big danger. The people could get squashed if they get in the way of the giant.

Madame Joyce I will finish the rest at home. 🙂 😉

2. Noah
    February 19, 2015 at 3:56 am

What do you think the giant will do now that he is awake?
    He will water the tree.

Are people in danger?
    No only the animals are.

What had happened last time he awoke?
    He grabbed all the animals and ate them.

What had caused him to sleep again?
    The peace and quiet.

Are there more like him?
    Yes there are many, all over the world.

How would you react to seeing him for the first time?
    I would be very scared.

February 19, 2015 at 5:58 am

What had happened the last time he awoke? He ruined 3 beautiful under construction buildings.

What had caused him to sleep again? Giants have a specific date, month, time and year they go to back to sleep.

Are there more like him? There are so much giants that live underground that there is not enough room for all of them but they just make do with it.

How would you react to seeing him for for he first time? I would be terrified scared and horrified

🙂 😉

4. Shontae
    February 25, 2015 at 3:30 am

What do you think the giant will do now that he is awake?

Are people in danger?yes, because he’s big and the people are small.

What had happened last time he awoke?I predict he practiced fighting ,and went back to sleep papered

What had caused him to sleep again?he was tiered from all the things he did.

Are there more like him?I predict yes because if there’s one there’s more.

How would you react to seeing him for the first time? I would probably faint.

5. Irmak
    February 25, 2015 at 3:31 am

I wunder wote the giant wile do to the q

6. Coby
    February 25, 2015 at 5:32 am

What do you think the giant will do now that he is awake? He lel lak dun bedings.

Are people in danger? If pepal don’t any the giyint he wot cam aftr yuo.

What had happened last time he awoke? He fall bak asllep.

What had caused him to sleep again? I thek that sumwan sag a song.

Are there more like him? Ther mit Be sum like hem but thay ar undeer grad.

How would you react to seeing him for the first time? I Wud be fare sgad because the giyint is big and I am smol.