Look To Learn: Thinking Outside The Box

What makes Babies (of anything) so Cute!?See Think Wonder

1. What do you see?

2. What do you think is going on?

3. What does it make you wonder?

Screenshot_2015-02-23-20-33-13

Screenshot_2015-02-23-20-33-10

Screenshot_2015-02-23-20-33-06

Screenshot_2015-02-23-20-33-01

Screenshot_2015-02-23-20-32-56

Screenshot_2015-02-23-20-32-53

Screenshot_2015-02-23-20-32-40

Screenshot_2015-02-23-20-32-34

Screenshot_2015-02-23-20-32-28

One thought on “Look To Learn: Thinking Outside The Box

1. Joshua
    February 24, 2015 at 3:24 am

1. What do you see? I see a baby dolphin, rabbit, polar bear, ,sloth puppy and pigs

2. What do you think is going on? I think they were just born

3. What does it make you wonder? Where they all born at the same time

February 24, 2015 at 5:39 am

1. What do you see? I see a dolphin, seal, dear, pig, owl, dolphin, cat , rabbit and sloth.

2. What do you think is going on? I think they just got born I think that because they all look small.

3. What does it make you wonder? I wonder where are there mothers are

🙂 😉

3. Coby
    February 24, 2015 at 9:59 am

1. What do you see? I can see heps of animals.

2. What do you think is going on? I think the animals are being born.

3. What does it make you wonder? We’re is the babies mother?

4. Jazi
    February 24, 2015 at 9:14 pm

What makes Babies (of anything) so Cute!?See Think Wonder

1. What do you see?
    I see a baby dolphin,baby polar bear,baby sloth,puppy,piglet,baby owl, deer, seal.

2. What do you think is going on?
    Some people are saving extraordinary baby animals.

3. What does it make you wonder?
    I wonder if all of the baby animals were saved or found?

5. Jayden
    February 25, 2015 at 3:41 am

1. What do you see?
    A baby animals. They are cute. They are small.

2. What do you think is going on?
    The just got born.
    O
    3. What does it make you wonder?
    Owls are nokternl at night.

6. Emma
    February 25, 2015 at 3:44 am

What makes Babies (of anything) so Cute!?See Think Wonder

1. What do you see?
    I see a baby dolphin taking its first swim. I see a tiny baby rabbit who hasn’t opened his/her eyes yet. I see a baby polar bear whose learning how to walk. I see a small baby sloth as big as a hand. I see a cute little puppy as white as snow. I see a baby pig playing with a duck teddy. I see a baby owl staring into the tranquil abyss. I see a baby fawn dozing away.I see a baby seal white like a star looking up like asking for permission for something.

2. What do you think is going on?
    I think the animals are to going to the Zoo.

7. Lochana
    February 25, 2015 at 3:50 am

What makes Babies (of anything) so Cute!?See Think Wonder

1. What do you see?
    I can see a baby Owl baby pig and and a baby rabbit.

2. What do you think is going?
    I think the dolphin is going to have a swim.

3. What does it make you wonder?
    I wonder they mothers died?

8. Zaniel
    February 25, 2015 at 3:51 am

1. What do you see?
    I see lots of cute baby animals.

2. What do you think is going on?
    I think they are at a zoo.
    3. does it make you wonder?
    I wonder where the mums are.

9. February 26, 2015 at 5:14 am

Wow!
    Hi, Mrs Joyce! 🙂 🙂 🙂
    They are so cute!

10. Tamara Lee Anne Ades
    February 27, 2015 at 10:48 pm

1. I think the sloth is cute because of the way it is hugging the persons fingers.

2. I think the baby deer is so, so, so, so, cute because of the way it is curled up in the persons Hand and the deer looks like He or she is comfy and cosy and warm.

3. I think the baby dolphin was only just born because of how small she or he is but the baby dolphin still needs to stay with it’s mother and farther.

From: Tamara