Looking Down From A Skyscraper

Choose one of these pictures and imagine this is you looking down from a skyscraper:

1. What are you thinking?

2. What are you feeling? Use emotive words

3. What do you wonder?

4. Use your imagination – Imagine if …….

sky1 sky2 sky4 sky5 sky6 sky7 sky8 sky9 sky10

One thought on “Choose one and be terrified – If this was you: What would you think, feel, wonder,imagine?

1. March 12, 2015 at 1:10 am

Looking Down From A Skyscraper

1. What are you thinking? I thek the pusen is foling of the bedihg.

2. What are you feeling? Use emotive words. Sgad fitid tararfid.

3. What do you wonder? I wonder haw ded thy gat up ther.

4. Use your imagination – Imagine if ……. They fall of the buging.

2. Shontae
    March 12, 2015 at 1:13 am

Looking at the photo it’s not really scary because it’s not real, but if it was real I wouldn’t even go there because I’m really scared of hites. If I was forced to go on it I would but I would proply faint

3. Lochana
    March 12, 2015 at 1:23 am

I think it’s terrified because I don’t want to fall
    Down :/

4. Tyrone
    March 12, 2015 at 1:27 am

1. What are you thinking? I’m thinking about what people are doing down there

2. What are you feeling? I feel scared because there’s along way down from the top of the building

3. What do you wonder? I wonder how high they are

4. Use your imagination I image that I got a parachute on

5. Billie
    March 12, 2015 at 1:29 am

I think if that was me I would of past out I go hiy in the trees but not hiy in the sky
    I would be horrified.

6. May 15, 2015 at 3:03 am

I wonder why the people sit on a edge of the top of a big ginormous building