Top 20 Cities To Travel To In 2015

Here are the the top cities that people are being advised to visit in 2015. Take a look and decide which city would you like to visit the most.Make sure you explain your reasons why by looking at the picture and providing evidence. Mrs Joyce has decided that Riyadh, Saudi Arabia would be an intriguing city to visit. After visiting the Middle East in 2013 Mrs Joyce wanted to know more about life living in the desert.

Here are your choices in order of the picture on the blog:

1. Lima, Peru   2. Tokyo, Japan   3. Riyadh, Saudia Arabia   4. Vienna, Austria   5. Shanghai, China   6. Taipei, Taiwan

7. Rome, Italy   8. Milan, Italy   9. Amsterdam, The Netherlands   10. Barcelona, Spain   11. Seoul, South Korea

12. Hong Kong    13. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia   14. Istanbul, Turkey   15. New York, NY   16. Dubai, UAE   17. Singapore

18. Paris, France   19. Bangkok, Thailand    16.  London, England.

city1

city15

city16

city17

city18

city19

city20

One thought on “Top 20 Cities To Travel To In 2015 – Which City Would You Like to Visit? and Why?

1. Shontae
    March 12, 2015 at 1:03 am

Paris! Because I’ve always wanted to see the Eiffel Tower and in Paris they are fashion. (I think)

2. Shontae
    March 12, 2015 at 1:24 am

The Eiffel Tower because it’s tall and it looks like you can go on it and my last reson because now I know there’s light s on it and it would be a once in a lifetime thing for me.

3. Jazi
    March 12, 2015 at 1:31 am

Hong Kong Singapore

I would like to go to Hong Kong Singapore because the photo has beautiful oceans and rivers and it also has lots of pretty buildings

4. Jayden
    March 12, 2015 at 1:31 am

New York I have always what go to New York City because i want to see the satire of lbriie

5. March 12, 2015 at 1:34 am

I would like to go to Dubai because it is where my aunty lives there

March 12, 2015 at 7:47 am

16. Dubai, UAE

I would like to got to Dubai UAE because it looks like a place of luxury and a place of peacefulness and tranquilness.

I would also like to go there to see the nice-looking oceans and really tall skyscrapers.

March 12, 2015 at 7:48 am

If you want to see the picture click on the link.