Madame Varela Sends Her Fabulous French Class – 3/4J A Message

Message from Madama Varela

3/4J Madama Varela has left you a message on the blog. Read and please send her a her short reply about how our French practice is going before next weeks class.
Bonjour les enfants!!!

I am really sorry it has taken my soooooo long to write you. I started working at a new school this year and I have been really busy learning new things. It is very exciting but also tiring…

It have really liked speaking to you in French on Mondays and see how much effort you are putting into understanding me (and Lola) and practising the things you hear.

I know for me it has been a bit challenging too to try to do all the things I like during the lessons. Sometimes I feel like I want to go through the screen and get to you r classroom in person! I miss being able to really see you in the eyes so you can better understand me.

I know we will all get better at communicating through the screen though πŸ˜‰

I am sorry we won’t see each other tomorrow so i look forward to Monday of next week!

Bonne semaine!

Madame Varela

One thought on “Madame Varela Sends Her Fabulous French Class – 3/4J A Message

1. March 12, 2015 at 12:50 am

Boyar madam flalar i haf been luning haw to say gudmuning in franch and to say I ned to go to the turit.

2. Shontae
    March 12, 2015 at 12:51 am

Reeeeeeeeally good!!!!!!!!
    We’ve been saying awavwa, bongur, sa,va, et toi, mall, cmsy comsa, treir bien and fantastic.
    Do you like your other school? What school are you teaching? Are you going to talk to us next Monday? Je am fantastic, how are you?

3. Jayden
    March 12, 2015 at 12:53 am

Bonjor Madame varela I look forward to seeing you. Agin

4. Lavender may
    March 12, 2015 at 12:55 am

Hi Mrs Varela

My name is Lavender May and I am new in the class πŸ™‚

5. Jazi
    March 12, 2015 at 12:57 am

Bonjour Madame varela
    I have been practising my French we even have a French book I can’t show you because it won’t come on but French I really love. πŸ˜‰

6. Jayden
    March 12, 2015 at 1:00 am

Bonjor madame varela comment ca va ca Vaasa fantAstique and you.

I like lanking fech with you.

• Brandon
      March 12, 2015 at 1:20 am

Good job jayden

7. Billie
    March 12, 2015 at 1:01 am

Bonjour Madame varela
    I can,t wait in til Monday I have been practiceing at home and at. School
    Our class has been FANTASTIQUE!!! We have a wall of French thing,s
    I can,t wait till Monday to learn new stuf:)

8. Irmak
    March 12, 2015 at 1:03 am

Dear madam Varela
    We

9. Tyrone
    March 12, 2015 at 1:04 am

Bonjour Madame Varela
    We have learned how to say hello in French and how we feel today and mrs and sometimes mr and we have a new student in the grade see you on Monday.

10. Tamara
    March 12, 2015 at 1:05 am

Bonjour Madame Varela,
    Comment Ca Va how are you today are you feeling fantastique.
    Madame varela did you know that 3/4j has new words sticky taped to the window and can I tell you what they are: Scared,Good,Sad,Nice,Little,Pretty,Big and happy.
    From:Tamara
    I am a grade 4 in Madame Joyce’s grade
    Au Revoir Madame Varela

11. Joshua
    March 12, 2015 at 1:05 am

Hi Madame varela como ca va πŸ˜‰

I am looking forwards to next week we have French and we have been practising
    We are going to camp on Wednesday so we have two thing that are going on

We had sports day on Wednesday we have photos on Thursday and crazy hair
    Day on Friday

I wish sorry day was on a different day ;( πŸ˜‰

Au revoir Madame varela

12. Lavender may
    March 12, 2015 at 1:06 am

I came from flinders and I am 8 year old. I have 3 cats, 3 fish and a dog at my dads.i love panthers , lions and the cat family.

13. Jayden B
    March 12, 2015 at 1:07 am

W

14. Lochana
    March 12, 2015 at 1:08 am

Bonjour Madame varela
    We got a list of French words
    How do you say animals? πŸ™‚

15. Brandon
    March 12, 2015 at 1:12 am

Bonjour Madame Varela,
    Comment ca va?

16. Noah
    March 12, 2015 at 1:13 am

Bonjour Madame Varela I have ben trying to say can I please can I go to the toilet and I have been trying to say sit down. Au revoir from Noah.

March 12, 2015 at 1:15 am

Bonjour Madame Varela
    I have been practising French at home. I speak French to my brother and he speaks French to me!!
    I have been enjoying skyping you and Lola. Lola is really cute πŸ˜‰

Comment ca va? Ca va fantastique πŸ™‚
    I hope you are enjoying teaching your new school. Peace πŸ˜‰

• Peace
      March 12, 2015 at 7:37 am

CONNECTION:
      My take home book is called Rodricks Rules diary of the wimpy kid.
      Greg says: Speaking of foreign countries, today in French class, Madame Lefrere told us we`re going to be choosing pen pals this year. Greg’s pen pal: je m`appelle Philippe. 

18. Amelia
    March 12, 2015 at 1:19 am

Dear Madame varela
    I think we are all looking for wood to seeing you next week. Next week I was wondering if we could how to say foods and transport. Thank you

19. March 12, 2015 at 1:20 am

Dear madam Varela
    I would like to learn about the abc in French
    Comma sa tha today I feel fantastic because there is a new student in our classroom
    Au Renoir hope to see you next week:)

20. March 12, 2015 at 1:21 am

πŸ™‚

21. Zaniel
    March 12, 2015 at 1:26 am

Bonjour Madame varela! Comment sa va?

22. Ethan $
    March 12, 2015 at 1:29 am

Bonjour Madame varela , Como ca Va πŸ™‚

I can’t wait to have another French lesson with you we have had a lot on this week like sports day, labour day so far.

I’m wish labour day was on a different day so we could have French lessons but next Monday I would like to learn how to say please in French because I told my mum and dad how to learn French every day. Every day I learn new things when I get home I tell them how to I say things I learn.

Au Revoir madam varela πŸ™‚ ;).

23. Robert
    March 12, 2015 at 1:29 am

Bonjour Madame varela.
    Monday last week when didn’t Skype you I felt ca va mal.
    Next week you can see all of 3/4j’s French book with the French word list.
    Next term will be good because we have a new 34 person in our grade her name is Lavendar May.
    Au revoIr

24. Ethan
    March 12, 2015 at 1:33 am

Bonjour Madame Varela,
    Madame Joyce has been very busy making a French wall it is helping use learn more French words
    And I can not wait to see you next time I have been having so much fun learning French with you.
    See you next week
    Au revoir Madame varela

March 23, 2015 at 7:33 am

I LOVED the French lesson today!!! Thank’s so much Madame Varela for teaching us to spell our names in French

March 23, 2015 at 7:41 am