Look and Learn: Explain In Your Own Words – What and where is this?

Look and Learn

Take a look at the picture and tell me:

1. What is this picture of?

2. Where has this picture been taken?

3. What do you think is going on in this picture?

Make sure you explain using description and think deeply by looking at the picture and all its detail.

picture 2

One thought on “Look and Learn: Explain In Your Own Words – What and where is this?

April 9, 2015 at 5:51 am

Hey Mrs Joyce

1. What is this picture of? I think this picture is of a masquerade that is dressed for a annual festival.

2. Where has this picture been taken? I think the picture was taken in China because of the pretty patterns and they have those in China

3. What do you think is going on in this picture? I think the masquerade had just been asked to stand up in front of all the people so that they can put the fire on which the people and the masquerade dance around.

πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€

• Shontae
      June 15, 2015 at 6:08 am

I love it how you used deep thinking.

2. Lavender-May
    April 11, 2015 at 2:54 am

1. I would find it very squished.

2. I see lots of students and teachers, in class and outside.

3. I think it would be a good school if everyone wants to go there.

4. I would wonder whether if it would be too crowded there.

3. Jazi
    April 16, 2015 at 4:30 am

1. What is this picture of?
    A girl in a costume
    2. Where has this picture been taken?
    At a photo shot place
    3. What do you think is going on in this picture?
    People are taking photos at her

4. Tamara :)
    May 15, 2015 at 2:53 am

I wonder what the girls name is that she is in a costume.
    1. I wonder where this picture was taken at that place?

2. I wonder if they have there own school pencil case for the school students go to school like we do?;( 😦 ;( πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ 😦

5. May 15, 2015 at 2:57 am

There’s now five comments and if I post this comment it will be six now. By Tamara 3/4J ……………. No more now………………………………………

6. May 15, 2015 at 2:58 am

Six comments just about to come.

7. Shontae
    June 15, 2015 at 6:05 am

1. What is this picture of?
    a lady with a blanket raped around her and a flower, bear mask.

2. Where has this picture been taken?
    the photo has been taken at a place where there’s a photographer and a sheet behind the person with a nice back round.

3. What do you think is going on in this picture?
    I think they are going to put it in a magazine.