This week your homework is thanks to a picture our friends in room ten sent us from Canada. A little clue is to remember that they have just finished having snow season. Look closely at the lake.

!. Name 10 things you can observe in the photo.
3. Make an inference about where you think the photo was taken.

AAAAAAAAAAA

One thought on “Week 1 – Term 2 Homework: What can you see in this picture sent to us by @room_ten

1. Jazi
    April 14, 2015 at 12:39 am

!. Name 10 things you can observe in the photo.
    Ice water rubbish football gaols trees grass shed dirt old park
    Where was this photo taken? Is there lots of rubbish in the water? Do people swim in the water? Was it frozen when it was snowing?is this a big lake
    3. Make an inference about where you think the photo was taken.
    I think it’s taken from where lots are trees are.

April 14, 2015 at 6:59 am

!. Name 10 things you can observe in the photo.
    Ice
    Shed
    Rubbish
    Trees
    Gras
    Ripples in the water,
    A bridge,
    Birds,
    Lamp lights
    And a place where some damage has happened.

Was the lakes top covered in ice?
    Where you able to ice skate on the lake when it was frozen?
    How long did it snow for?
    Was there damage created by the snow?
    Is your school close to the lake?

3. Make an inference about where you think the photo was taken
    I think the photo was taken right beside the lake in an aquatic area.

3. Jayden
    April 16, 2015 at 4:29 am

Name 10 things you can observe in the photo.
    Ice shed trees grass rubbish bridge bird lights hay.

What questions do you have for room 10 about the place where the photo was taken:
    Is it near your school?
    What colour was the snow?
    Was it completey covered in ice?
    What is the red thing in the background?
    How many trees are there in the photo?

Make an inference about where you think the photo was taken
    I think that the photo was taken on the ramp.

4. Shontae
    April 16, 2015 at 4:33 am

I observe:
    1. Hey
    2. ice
    3. Polutted river
    4. grass
    5. Tree
    6. Brown thing
    7. Bark
    8. Edge
    9. Branches
    10. Rubbish
    Do people swim in there?
    What season is it there?
    Are there fish in there?
    I infer it was taken at a local river.

5. Coby
    April 16, 2015 at 4:36 am

!. Name 10 things you can observe in the photo. Ice rubbish bran bot teshat hay tres bards net stiks
    2. What questions do you have for room ten about the place where the photo was taken? War wow the pichar wos takin. Hal log wos it takin. Is ther lots of lubisrubish.do pipal slim in the lak. Wos it fosin wan you tak the foto.
    3. Make an inference about where about where you think the photo was taken. At a lak.

6. Emma
    April 16, 2015 at 4:37 am

!. Name 10 things you can observe in the photo.
    Ice rubbish shed water trees grass reflections net wire birds.

Is the lake near your school? What is that silver thing? Where has the photo been taken? What’s that little brown thing in the distance? What is the yellow/brown thing on the silver thing?

3. Make an inference about where you think the photo was taken.
    I think the photo was taken near the school and that brown thing in the distance is the school.

7. Ethan
    April 16, 2015 at 4:43 am

1. Name 10 things you can observe in the photo.
    Ice
    Hay
    Dirt
    Birds
    Shed
    Grass
    Rubbish
    Trees
    A bridge
    Plastic

Q1.Was the picture taken in a park?
    Q2.What month was it when you took picture?
    Q3.is that rubbish in the water?
    Q4.Was the water freezing?
    Q5.How long did the snow go for?

3. Make an inference about where you think the photo was taken.
    I think the photo was taken in a park😀😄😃!!!

8. Jayden
    April 16, 2015 at 4:44 am

!. Name 10 things you can observe in the photo.
    Soccer net
    Food net rubbish ice trees wood grass lake goal posts park

Why is there rubbish in the in the water?
    Why is there ice on the lake

It looks like ice just melted on the lake.

9. April 16, 2015 at 4:45 am

A frozen lake, some trees, a football goal, some grass, some water, lots of reflections, a duck, its winter, there’s weeds, there’s plants, and some rubbish.
    BY Lavender May

10. Tamara :)
    April 16, 2015 at 4:46 am

!. Name 10 things you can observe in the photo.
    3. Make an inference about where you think the photo was taken.

1. I think the photo was taken right next to a shady area near a play ground where a few kids are playing?

2. Is there a drinking tap to get a drink from incase u get thirsty?

3. I wonder if u can’t swim in the water incase there’s a alligator in the water?

4. I wonder if that’s a building that has been painted red?

11. Milly
    April 16, 2015 at 4:46 am

Name 10 things you can observe in the photo.
    1.I Can see there is ice on top of the water.
    2.in the background I can see a football post so maybe footie ground.
    3.I can see there’s rubbish in the water.
    4.I can see a bridge in th background.
    5.the water looks dirty.
    6.the trees have no leaves on it.
    7.the day they took the picture looks cold and wet.
    8.it looks like every thing was frozen.
    9.it looks like the photo was taken in a park.
    10.the lake is small and would not have any fish in it.

12. tyrone
    April 16, 2015 at 4:48 am

!. Name 10 things you can observe in the photo.rubursh ,ice water,hay,dirt,wire net, wood,sticks,football poles,red fences,
    2. What questions do you have for room ten about the place where the photo was taken? Ask 5 questions. how long has it been frozen for? Is there a bin close to the lake?are there fish?is it near bushland?do people swim in it
    3. Make an inference about where you think the photo was taken.I think it was taken near a park because it’s has lots of open land.

13. noah
    April 16, 2015 at 4:50 am

1. I see rubbish,ice, stairs,snow,wood, a fence, trees, reflection on the water and hay.
    * was the photo taken in the school?
    * is tha water veary dep?
    * are there stairs in the background?
    * is it saf to swim in it?
    * is that a remp?
    3. Make an inference about where you think the photo was taken.

14. Lochana
    April 16, 2015 at 4:51 am

!. Name 10 things you can observe in the photo.
    They is rubbish ice grass woods little fish tree birds play ground lamp lights shed
    3. Make an inference about where you think the photo was taken.

15. Irmak
    April 16, 2015 at 4:55 am

The lake is near a factory and is polluted and has ice rubbish grass in the photo there are nets in the back round

16. Robert
    April 16, 2015 at 4:55 am

!. Name 10 things you can observe in the photo.
    I can see rubbish, hay,trees, ice, bridge,lake grass, fishing net
    3. Make an inference about where you think the photo was taken

17. Hayden
    April 16, 2015 at 4:56 am

!. Name 10 things you can observe in the photo.

Canuder I saw rubbish a brig a net sum sticks sum peses of ies a metool pool atoolet awork way sum sprinkles a fents a metool brig dri greas
    questions.
    * why is there rubbish in the water?
    * why is there a ramp in the background?
    * way is there fentses in the back grand ?
    * way is there sprinkler ?
    * way is there 1 poul ?
    3. Make an inference about where you think the photo was taken.

18. Bailey
    April 16, 2015 at 4:57 am

I observe a boat ful of hey stacks. I observe a sing.I observe ice on the lake. I observe wire. I observe orange net up the back of the picture. I observe orangy green grass. I observe dead trees. I observe a pole in the middle. I observe a toilet room in the bosh. I observe a sprinkler. How did you get to the place the photo was taken ? I wonder if the photo is important to others? I wonder if that’s a big rusty sing? How far is this place from the school? What is this picture representing? I infer thes photo was taken in the far side of Canada!

19. Danica
    April 16, 2015 at 10:16 am

name 10 things you can observe.
    I can see there is rubbish, icy water, net, hay, sticks, reflection, little bit of snow, seat, temporary fence and light pole.
    What questions do you have for room 10 about the place where the photo was taken?
    1. What is the big red thing in the back of the photo?
    2. What is the orange fence there for?
    3. What is that white thing behind the trees?
    4. What is that gray thing near the hay?
    5. Where is this in Canada?
    Was this photo taken at a park or at a camping place.