Homework Week 3 – The World’s Best Kindergarden

The Worlds Best Kindergarden

Take a look at the article and answer these questions:

1. What is so special about this kindergarden?

2. How is the kindergarden different to those in Australia?

Inside the world’s best kindergarten

homework9 homework8 homework7 homework6 homework5 homework4 homework3 homework2 homework1

One thought on “Homework Week 3 – The World’s Best Kindergarden

1. Lavender-May
    April 27, 2015 at 9:34 pm

1. This kindergarten is special because, there is a tree that you can climb to class and I think that is cool.
    2. The kindergarten in Tokyo is very different from Australia’s kinders because, they don’t have any equipment they just let you play with what ever they can find and can be played with.
    3. I really like how the classrooms aren’t closed off like a box and are all open. I also love the idea that they can climb to class if they want to. Although, if they get a little too high they won’t keep on going, they will slowly climb down then use the curly stairs.
    I don’t really dislike the kinder except I prefer to have a little bit more playground equipment, and wish there was a little more colour in the kinder.

April 28, 2015 at 7:31 am

Hello Mrs Joyce

Take a look at the article and answer these questions:

1. What is so special about this kindergarten? What I think is special is that you can climb to class, kids can slide to class, anything is a toy, a chair can be a train.

2. How is the kindergarten different to those in Australia? Its different because they have big playgrounds , they have to were uniform and their kinder is private

3. Explain 2 things you like and 2 things you don’t like about this kind of kindergarten? What I don’t like about this kindergarten is that it would be hard to get around and there is too much students there.

What I do like is that it is up to date and it would be perfect for a programme fashion runway etc…..

🙂 😉 😀

3. Joshua
    April 29, 2015 at 12:46 am

Hi Madame Joyce
    It looks like camp but in the city it looks special because they have white hates

4. coby
    April 30, 2015 at 8:12 am

he article and answer these questions:

1. What is so special about this kindergarden? Thy haf slides.

2. How is the kindergarden different to those in Australia? The school is big.

3. Explain 2 things you like and 2 things you don’t like about this kind of kindergarten? I do not like thet Sam Wan can gat lost and yuo can gat barnt. That the school is big. And clean

5. Ethan $
    April 30, 2015 at 11:44 am

1. This kindergarten is special because the building is round and there are lots of different things for the kids to do, like play on the roof, climb a tree in the middle of the building, etc.

2. The kindergarten seems different to Australian kindergartens, because it is bigger and much more creative and there are a lot of activities that Australian kindergarten kids don’t get to do.

3. There isn’t anything that I don’t like about the kinder, it looks fun and joyful and you could have lots of adventures.

6. Joshua
    April 30, 2015 at 11:27 pm

What I don’t like is there is the net and the glass window what I like is the card boaud cars and the big place

7. Jazi
    April 30, 2015 at 11:38 pm

The kindergarten is special because they have got playecitment on the roof.
    They have got trees coming throw their kinder.
    I like that it is unique to our kinder but I don’t like that is different to our kinders I like that it has play grounds on the roof. I don’t like that is has trees coming throw the roof

8. Jazi and Shontae
    April 30, 2015 at 11:39 pm

So you go go is it so fun

• Corey
      April 30, 2015 at 11:40 pm

It is so funny

9. Noah
    April 30, 2015 at 11:41 pm

The Worlds Best Kindergarden

Take a look at the article and answer these questions:

1. What is so special about this kindergarden?

2. How is the kindergarden different to those in Australia?

Because it’s got no roof.
    Because its massive and good.
    There’s a tree and sters that they, can clime on to the roof.

10. Shontae
    April 30, 2015 at 11:42 pm

The Worlds Best Kindergarden

1. What is so special about this kindergarden?
    1. They’ve got lots of play equipment, trees are going through there roof, they could never run out of things to play on and they’re safe, secure, helping the inviroment and they’re senceable.

2. How is the kindergarden different to those in Australia?
    It’s bigger, it’s got trees going through their roof, lots of stairs, there’s only Chinese people and different play equipment.

I don’t like the trees through their room because there might be spiders I also don’t like the school because you might not know we’re your going.
    I like it how it’s not messy and it’s tidy, I also like it how everyone is having fun.

11. Jayden
    April 30, 2015 at 11:42 pm

Hi mrs Joyce the kindergarten looks very fun
    And I won like to go there

12. Lochana
    April 30, 2015 at 11:46 pm

1. What is so special about this kindergarden?
    Because there are lots of people.

2. How is the kindergarden different to those in Australia?
    Because we can’t climb to the class.

I like to climb a tree.I like the slide.

13. Robert
    April 30, 2015 at 11:46 pm

1. They can climb trees at the kindergarten and round steps.
    2. The kindergarten is different because we can’t play in the trees and on the roof.
    3. i like to play on the roof and play inside. I don’t like to play in the sand pit.

14. Bailey
    April 30, 2015 at 11:47 pm

1. What is so special about this kinder-garden? The most special thing about this kinda garden is that the roof is the second floor.

2. How is the kindergarden different to those in Australia? This kindagarden is different to the others by a tree kinder kids can climb when there aren’t any trees in the fences,plus the kindagarden has steps leading to the top of the roof.

3. Explain 2 things you like and to things you don’t like. I like the way there’s a roof that kids can walk on. I like the way the kinder garden has a tree in the middle of the area. I don’t like the way

15. Emma
    April 30, 2015 at 11:48 pm

The Worlds Best Kindergarten

Take a look at the article and answer these questions:

1. What is so special about this kindergarten
    I think something special about the kindergarten is they have cooking and huge equipment.

2. How is the kindergarten different to those in Australia?
    The kindergarten is definitely not the same thing as Australian kinders because of equipment on the roof and being aloud to play on trees.

One thing I don’t like is being able to play on the roof and the equipment looks dangerous for 4 year olds. I like the imagination of some children. I also like having cooking in kindergarten.

16. Jayden
    April 30, 2015 at 11:48 pm

The special thing is a slide that kids can go to class .
    They are different to Australia because the kindergarten here are way smaller then the one in Tokyo .

One thing I like is that there a glass on the roof, I like the picture that the chairs can be trains .
    I not like how there’s a piece of of glass on the roof

17. Hayden
    April 30, 2015 at 11:49 pm

Take a look at the article and answer these questions:

1. What is so special about this kindergarden
    The roof is the dangrest please.

2. How is the kindergarden different to those in Australia?
    All the kindergarden in Australia is smaller.
    3. Explain 2 things you like and 2 things you don’t like about this kind of kindergarden
    Is cool and big but won’t thay fool of.

18. Tyrone
    April 30, 2015 at 11:49 pm

The Worlds Best Kindergarden

Take a look at the article and answer these questions:

1. What is so special about this kindergarten? There’s a tree that the kids can play in and you can go up the stairs to the top of kindergarten roof.

2. How is the kindergarden different to those in Australia? It has stairs outside and a tree that kids can climb up and there’s more kids in the kindergarten.

3. Explain 2 things you like and 2 things you don’t like about this kind of kindergarten? I like how there’s a tree to climb up and how you can go on the roof. I don’t like how there’s no fences to stop them from falling.

19. May 1, 2015 at 10:12 am

Hiya!
    1. It’s huge!, and from looking a the first picture your allowed to climb trees!
    2. There is a lot more kids than in Australian kindergartens and it is a lot bigger than Australian kindergartens.
    3. Well, I think there could be a bit more colour and more trees and outside space. If you look in the seventh picture the room are very open and I really would like if Australian kinders were more open like that, 🙂