Hanging On!

Question time!
How do you think the boy is feeling?

What emotions do you think the man is experiencing?

Who is the man on the platform?

What country do you think they are in?

Is he a normal boy or does he have certain powers?

Where do you think the train is going?

Will the driver realise what has happened?

Photo courtesy of Adrian SommelingAdrian_Sommeling___photography-2

One thought on “Hanging on! – Look To Learn Critical Thinking Thanks to https://lendmeyourliteracy.com

1. Tamara :)
    May 15, 2015 at 2:32 am

Alarme is alarm for French and I think they are in France misses Joyce and I think that is dangerous to do that in our world madem Joyce.
    From Tamara

2. Tamara :)
    May 15, 2015 at 2:41 am

1. I wonder why the boy took his shoes off before he held onto the train on the side?
    2. Why is there a sign that says Alarme in a French when in Australia it spelt Alarm in English at the train station where the boy is and his father with a strange looking face about his son being naughty? πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ ;()

3. Coby
    May 15, 2015 at 2:49 am

Question time!
    How do you think the boy is feeling? Sgad lilid.

What emotions do you think the man is experiencing? lud
    Who is the man on the platform? The lital boys dad.

What country do you think they are in? Alarm.

Is he a normal boy or does he have certain powers? He is a namal boy.

Where do you think the train is going? I thek it is going in the city.

Will the driver realise what has happened? No because the drifar is to bise drifing.

4. Corey
    May 15, 2015 at 2:53 am

Q1. I think that the boy is feeling happy.
    Q2. I think the man is feeling shocked and frightened.
    Q3. I think the man is the boy’s father.
    Q4. I think the country they are in is France.
    Q5. I think the boy is a normal boy.
    Q6. I think the train is going to England.
    Q7. I think the driver will realise what has happened.

5. Danica
    May 15, 2015 at 2:59 am

How do you think the boy is feeling?
    I think he would be feeling like he is going to fall off of the train
    And he mint feel scared that he is going to get heart.

What emotions do you think the man is experiencing?
    For it not to go to fast at first because that is what it feels like from the inside

Who is the man on the platform?
    His dad and the boy was taking a photo of his dad.

What country do you think they are in?
    They mite be in France.

Is he a normal boy or does he have certain powers?
    He is a normal boy because if he was not a normal boy he would fly off of the train

Where do you think the train is going?
    I think he is travelling to Sidney.

Will the driver realise what has happened?
    No I don’t think so because he would not notice that he is there
    πŸ˜œπŸ˜€πŸ˜ΈπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

6. Joshua
    May 15, 2015 at 3:05 am

Bonjour Madame Joyce πŸ˜ƒ

1. I think the boy feels scared because he thinks this was the last time he was going to see he’s guardian every again so he puts he’s camera on

2. I think the man feels depressed about the child going on the the train

3.I think the man is uncle

4.I think they live in France

5.I think he has a power of saying alive like super man

6.i think the train is going to Italy

7.i don’ think the driver will notice

7. Bailey
    May 15, 2015 at 3:13 am

Question time!
    How do you think the boy is feeling? I think the boy is feeling very very depressed because he’s holding onto a moving train.

What emotions do you think the man is experiencing? I think the man in experiencing a very funny time.

Who is the man on the platform? The man on the platform is he’s father from the way he’s reaching out for him.

What country do you think they are in? I think they are in France because the the the word is on the sign.

Is he a normal boy or does he have certain powers? No he doesn’t have powers because he’s just an ordinary boy.

Where do you think the train is going? I think the train is going to Paras because there in France.

Will the driver realise what has happened? No because the driver is at the front of the train and the train won’t have mirrors.

8. Lochana
    May 15, 2015 at 3:15 am

How do you think the boy is feeling?
    He feel like scaed .

What emotions do you think the man is experiencing?
    He don,t want son to go to the train .

Who is the man on the platform?
    His dad.

What country do you think they are in?
    I think there in France.

Is he a normal boy or does he have certain powers?
    He a normal boy

Where do you think the train is going?
    Sidney

Will the driver realise what has happened?
    The driver will never not as
    πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‹

9. Jayden
    May 15, 2015 at 3:16 am

Question time!
    How do you think the boy is feeling?
    Happy
    What emotions do you think the man is experiencing?
    A fall
    Who is the man on the platform?
    His dad
    What country do you think they are in?
    Fronts
    Is he a normal boy or does he have certain powers?
    Flying

10. May 15, 2015 at 3:16 am

I think the boy is feeling nervous because he only has his socks on
    I think the man on the plat form is sad and angry
    The man on the train station is the boys dad
    There in France
    It’s a cartoon

11. Tyrone
    June 22, 2015 at 4:51 am

How do you think the boy is feeling? frightened

What emotions do you think the man is experiencing?worrid and angry

Who is the man on the platform? the boys dad

What country do you think they are in? Japan

Is he a normal boy or does he have certain powers? the boy looks normal

Where do you think the train is going? to the city

Will the driver realise what has happened? no because its to far back for the driver to see