Week 6 Homework – Optical Illusions

Choose One Of The Optical Illusions

Think critically about your illusion and answer the following questions:

KWL: Know – Want to Know – Learned

1. What do you think you see in the optical illusion you chose?

2. What do you already know about the things you see in the picture?

3. What questions do you have about the illusion?

4. What is something new you learned by looking closely at the picture?

homework2 homework

One thought on “Week 6 Homework – Optical Illusions

1. Hayden
    May 18, 2015 at 6:16 am

1. What do you think you see in the optical illusion you chose? it is a caterpillar.

2. What do you already know about the things you see in the picture? that it is hard to find the birds and a branch and some leaves in the pitcher. The tails give it away that they are birds.

3. What questions do you have about the illusion? why is there so many birds on a branch? How do so many birds look like a caterpillar?

4. What is something new you learned by looking closely at the picture?
    That the birds look like a caterpillar and the beaks weren’t going in the same line. That the colours of the birds is what makes them look like a caterpillar.

• Peace
      May 19, 2015 at 9:29 am

Turn your head upside down. Is it a witch or a princess? 🙂 😀

2. Favour
    May 18, 2015 at 6:59 am

Mrs Joyce, this is really cool. When I saw the second picture I thought t was a caterpillar then I realised it was a whole bunch of birds. Either way, I am giving this a thumbs up

🙂

3. Lavender-May
    May 18, 2015 at 8:11 am

1. What I think I see in the optical illusion picture one is a face or a city.
    2. Some things I know about the picture are it is in Paris and it is raining because I can a person holding an umbrella.
    3. A question I have about the illusion is, is it a real photo or not?
    4. Something new I learnt about the picture is that there are puddles for the mouth, chin and the nose.

• Ken Grigg
      May 18, 2015 at 11:45 am

Great answer!

4. Lavender-May
    May 18, 2015 at 8:14 am

1. What I think I see in the optical illusion picture one is a face or a city.
    2. Some things I know about the picture are it is in Paris and it is raining because I can see a person holding an umbrella.
    3. A question I have about the illusion is, is it a real photo or not?

May 18, 2015 at 9:52 am

hink critically about your illusion and answer the following questions:

KWL: Know – Want to Know – Learned

1. What do you think you see in the optical illusion you chose?
    I see a caterpillar which most people would see but it is actually a whole bunch of birds.

2. What do you already know about the things you see in the picture?
    I know that the person that did the illusion made it to trick people.

3. What questions do you have about the illusion?
    How did the photographer get the birds to snuggle in together like they were freezing cold?

4. What is something new you learned by looking closely at the picture?
    That no two eyes are the same. Somebody might see it as bunch of birds. Another person could see it as a caterpillar.

6. Josh
    May 19, 2015 at 3:39 am

Bonjour Madame Joyce
    I see birds huddling together

I know that they are in the forests

What kind of birds are they

I learn that birds ca huddle together that close

7. Jayden moorehead
    May 19, 2015 at 3:45 am

Bonjuir Madame Joyce
    I see a group of birds togther
    The birds are colourful and there in a pice of wood
    Who took the photo of the birds ?
    Ican see coulorful birds on a branch

8. Tyrone
    May 19, 2015 at 4:01 am

1. What do you think you see in the optical illusion you chose? I see a bunch of birds standing on a small branch making it look like a caterpillar.

2. What do you already know about the things you see in the picture? That the picture is real and it was taken at the bush.

3. What questions do you have about the illusion? What kind of bird is it? Is it really a illusion? Why does the end bird at the end have a orange wing?

4. What is something new you learned by looking closely at the picture? That those birds are very smart to know how to do that.

• coby
      May 19, 2015 at 8:38 pm

I can see a fas in the pecha.
      The tarar is the top of hed.
      War was it takin.
      that it was a fas.

9. Corey Robson
    May 19, 2015 at 9:41 am

1 : I see a face
    2: there is a person walking in the rain
    3: why do the eyes look big ?
    4: That it looks like the Eiffel tower

10. Amelia
    May 19, 2015 at 11:07 am

What do you think you see in the optical illusion you chose?
    I can see a face that seems to be looking at the person in the middle of the face.

What do you already know about the things you see in the picture?
    n the picture the top of the head is the ifal tower and the trees are her eyes.

What questions do you have about the illusion?
    Was the photo photo shop to make it look like a lady.

What is something new you learned by looking closely at the picture?
    That the lady was made by trees ifal tower and the ground.

11. Emma^.^
    May 20, 2015 at 5:43 am

1. What do you think you see in the optical illusion you chose?
    I see the Eiffel Tower a face and a person.

2. What do you already know about the things you see in the picture?
    I know the person is in Paris.

3. What questions do you have about the illusion?
    Why use a group of shadows and the bottom of the Eiffel Tower to make a face.

4. What is something new you learned by looking closely at the picture?
    Everything is not as it seems.

12. Danica
    May 20, 2015 at 6:44 am

What do you think you see in the optical illusion you chose?
    At first I thought it was a caterpillar but then Mrs Joyce told that it is lots of birds
    that is why there is lots of white things under the branch.

2. What do you already know about the things you see in the picture?
    That they are birds not a caterpillar opticol illusion.

3. What questions do you have about the illusion?
    how was this photo taken because it mite not be rill
    and it is great photo and i wont to know if a friend
    took this photo.

4. What is something new you learned by looking closely at the picture?
    that it is not a caterpillar it is lots of birds.

13. Ethan
    May 21, 2015 at 4:35 am

I see the Eiffel Tower and a person with a umbrella .

I know that the Eiffel Tower is in France .

Is it night or evening or even afternoon?

I learnt that Eiffel Tower is made out of wire material.

14. Robert
    May 21, 2015 at 4:40 am

KWL: Know – Want to Know – Learned

1. What do you think you see in the optical illusion you chose?
    You can sees birds and green trees.
    2. What do you already know about the things you see in the picture?
    That it has lots of birds there
    3. What questions do you have about the illusion?
    What is an illusion?
    How many birds are there really in this photo?

15. Jazi
    May 21, 2015 at 4:40 am

Sorry mrs Joyce this is me jazi

16. Tamara :)
    May 21, 2015 at 4:43 am

1. What do you think you see in the optical illusion you chose?
    I choose the caterpillar.

2. What do you already know about the things you see in the picture?
    In the caterpillar there is birds squash together .

3. What questions do you have about the illusion?
    It look,s like a caterpillar.

4. What is something new you learned by looking closely at the picture?

17. Lochana
    May 21, 2015 at 4:44 am

The last comment was actually from lochana, not Tamara.

18. Shontae
    May 21, 2015 at 4:45 am

1. What do you think you see in the optical illusion you chose?
    In the second picture I see birds singing.
    In the first picture I see a girl walking in the rain under the Eiffel Tower, shadow of the building, a bridge, trees and chairs.

2. What do you already know about the things you see in the picture?
    The caterpillar is birds little light a Aqua colour
    I. Notice it’s the Eiffel Tower because it’s got that shape.

3. What questions do you have about the illusion?
    Why did they do birds instead of a real caterpillar?
    Why is the first picture brown?
    What sort of bird are they?
    We’re are they?

4. What is something new you learned by looking closely at the picture?

19. Robert
    May 21, 2015 at 4:53 am

1. What do you think you see in the optical illusion you chose?
    At first i thought it was a caterpillar but then mrs Joyce told me that it is lots of birds that is why there is lots of white thing under the branch.
    2. What do you already know about the things you see in the picture?
    That they are birds not a caterpillar
    3. What questions do you have about the illusion?

4. What is something new you learned by looking closely at the picture?

20. Annie
    May 21, 2015 at 4:55 am

1. What do you think you see in the optical illusion you chose?

I see a bunch of birds.
    2. What do you already know about the things you see in the picture?
    The
    3. What questions do you have about the illusion?

4. What is something new you learned by looking closely at the picture?

21. jayden
    May 21, 2015 at 5:51 am

1.I see a caterpiller
    2. row of birds on a branch
    3. how did you come up with this
    4. without the tales it looks like a bug

• kelly bourke
      May 22, 2015 at 2:25 am

well done

22. Robert
    May 21, 2015 at 5:52 am

1. What do you think you see in the optical illusion you chose?
    I see the Eiffel tower and a person with a umbrella.
    2. What do you already know about the things you see in the picture?
    I now that the Eiffel tower is in France .
    3. What questions do you have about the illusion?
    Is the illusion meant to look like a face?
    4. What is something new you learned by looking closely at the picture?
    That something is not always as it seems