Homework Week 10 – Tell Me Your Opinion On Facts About Brazil

Facts and Opinions

Tell Mrs Joyce your opinion on 5 of these facts about Brazil. Use one of the sentence starters to start your opinion:

* Brazil is the largest country in South America.

* The name Brazil comes from a tree named brazilwood.

* It is called Brasil in Portuguese, the official language spoken in Brazil.

* Mrs Joyce will visit Rio De Janiero and the capital of Brazil, Brasilia.

* In Brazil they drive on the right-hand side of the road.

* Around 60% of the Amazon Rainforest is located in Brazil.

* The climate in the majority of Brazil is tropical.

* Millions of tourists visit Brazil every year.

* There are around 2500 airports in Brazil.

Fact1   rio1 rio2

One thought on “Homework Week 10 – Tell Me Your Opinion On Facts About Brazil

1. Bailey
    June 15, 2015 at 4:38 am

Brazil is the fifth largest country in the world by both land area and population.
    In Brazil they drive on the right hand side of the road.
    There are around 2500 airports in Brazil.
    Millions of tourists visit Brazil every year.
    Brazil is home to a wide range of animals, including armadillos,tapirs,Jaguars and Pumas.

2. Lochana
    June 15, 2015 at 4:40 am

* Brazil is the largest country in South America.

* The name Brazil comes from a tree named brazilwood.

* It is called Brasil in Portuguese, the official language spoken in Brazil.

* Mrs Joyce will visit Rio De Janiero and the capital of Brazil, Brasilia.

3. Joshua
    June 15, 2015 at 4:48 am

Around 60% of the Amazon Rainforest is located in Brazil.in my opinion I think it is bad because there might be a fire and you might be near and your house/hotel might burn down

* Brazil is home to a wide range of animals, including armadillo, tapirs, jaguars and pumas. I think it is bad the Pumas might eat some childern because they might walk to school and the Pumas will eat them

* Brazil has a large coastline on the eastern side of South America, stretching 7491 kilometres (4655 miles) in length. I think that is good because if there is a tsunami it won’t let it go that far

* There are around 2500 airports in Brazil.I believe it is bad because one might crash into a building

The Amazon River flows through Brazil, it is the 2nd longest river in the world (after the Nile). I think it is bad someone might fall down in it and drow

4. Emma
    June 15, 2015 at 4:49 am

Mrs Joyce will visit Rio de Janeiro and the capital city of Brazil, Brasilia. I feel Mrs Joyce will have a breathtaking time is Brazil because the statute Christ the Redeemer. Millions of tourists visit Brazil every year. I’d prefer if people said the actual number because it states the correct information. The Amazon River flows through Brazil, it is the 2nd longest river in the world (after the Nile). I know the Nile river is in Egypt because I have done a study on Egypt. Brazil is the largest country in South America. In my opinion there’s no such thing as the largest country because it’s not the size it’s the value of the people. Football (soccer) is the most popular sport in Brazil with the national team consistently among the best in the world, winning the World Cup a record 5 times. I believe that even though Brazil loves soccer so much we all show compaction for our own sport because we all know there are many sports to share so why all love the one sport.

5. Joshua
    June 15, 2015 at 4:52 am

I think Brazil is a good place to go to the beach and go to the zoo and statues

• Jayden
      June 19, 2015 at 2:33 am

1.* Brazil is home to a wide range of animals, including armadillo, tapirs, jaguars and pumps
      2.* Brazil has a large coastline on the eastern side of South America, stretching 7491 kilometres (4655 miles) in length.
      3.it looks like the bird eating spider lives in Brazil

• Jayden b
        June 19, 2015 at 2:36 am

3.I think the bird eating spider live in Brazil

6. Brandon
    June 15, 2015 at 4:53 am

The name of Brazil comes

7. Coby
    June 15, 2015 at 4:54 am

Mrs Joyce shad go to Brazil because it is the lugest country sarth America.
    Mrs Joyce you should not go to Brazil because they only drive on one side.
    Brazil is named after Brazilwood.
    Melans of tarts vist Brazil envy yar.
    There are around 2500 airports in Brazil.

8. Billie
    June 15, 2015 at 4:55 am

* Millions of tourists visit Brazil every year. I think people are grateful that they are even going and that should be.
    * There are around 2500 airports in Brazil.i don,t think there should be add lest 5 air ports in Brazil

* Around 60% of the Amazon Rainforest is located in Brazil I think it is good for the people because the people can ixplore the nacher.

June 15, 2015 at 4:55 am

* Brazil is the largest country in South America.
    In my opinion Brazil should be the largest because it it’s very attractive and a tourist place.

* The name Brazil comes from a tree named Brazilwood.
    I think the tree must be pretty famous to have it named after the biggest country in South America.

* It is called Brasil in Portuguese, the official language spoken in Brazil.
    I prefer they speak a language like Brazilianize.

The best thing about Brazil is that it is nearly an over populated country with, 200.4 million.

* Mrs Joyce will visit Rio De Janiero and the capital of Brazil, Brasilia.
    I feel happy for Mrs Joyce going to another country going to try new things. 😊😀

10. Shontae
    June 15, 2015 at 4:56 am

* Brazil is the largest country in South America.
    I think that Brazil is still quite small.

* The name Brazil comes from a tree named
    * It is called Brasil in Portuguese, the official language spoken in Brazil.
    I feel as if I’ve herd that name.

I prefer Australia to be the first largest country in the world.

* Mrs Joyce will visit Rio De Janiero and the capital of Brazil, Brasilia.
    I know that she will have fun.

* In Brazil they drive on the right-hand side of the road.
    I believe that.

In my opinion that is about the same length as 44 of our schools.

11. Danica
    June 15, 2015 at 4:56 am

* Brazil is the largest country in South America
    I think it is the largest country in South America because
    it has lots of people visiting

I feel like if mrs Joyce wants to get over her firs of animals like jaguars you go to them and I think you will love it

12. Jayden
    June 15, 2015 at 4:57 am

* Football (soccer) is the most popular sport in Brazil with the national team consistently among the best in the world, winning the World Cup a record 5 times. I think that it will be cool winning five world cups in the series
    * The Amazon River flows through Brazil, it is the 2nd longest river in the world (after the Nile).I believe that it is true because on a website it told me that its true.
    * Mrs Joyce will visit Rio De Janiero and the capital of Brazil, Brasilia. The best thing is that it has a wonderful zoo and a good beach.
    * Around 60% of the Amazon Rainforest is located in Brazil.I know that there is 60% of the Amazon rainforest is in parts of Brazil .

* Brazil shares a border with all South American countries except for Chile and Ecuador.I feel like it is a true fact because it sounds like a real live fact to me .

13. Tyrone
    June 15, 2015 at 4:58 am

* Brazil is the largest country in South America.

* The name Brazil comes from a tree named Brazilwood. I think Brazilwood is very rare in Brazil.

* It is called Brasil in Portuguese, the official language spoken in Brazil.

* Brazil is the 5th largest country in the world by both land area and population. I believe that Brazil is 5th largest in population because it’s very popular for holiday spots

* Mrs Joyce will visit Rio De Janiero and the capital of Brazil, Brasilia. I prefer mrs Joyce

• Tyrone
      June 19, 2015 at 2:32 am

* It is called Brasil in Portuguese, the official language spoken in Brazil. I prefer to say the English Brazil because it’s more easy to say.

* Mrs Joyce will visit Rio De Janiero and the capital of Brazil, Brasilia. I prefer mrs joyce to go to New York because there’s more hotels there and there’s more restaurants.

14. Tamara
    June 15, 2015 at 4:59 am

* Brazil is the largest country in South America.

* The name Brazil comes from a tree named brazilwood.

* It is called Brasil in Portuguese, the official language spoken in Brazil.

* Mrs Joyce will visit Rio De Janiero and the capital of Brazil, Brasilia.

I think mrs Joyce might go exploring to find a interesting thing in Brazil.

15. Danica
    June 15, 2015 at 7:38 am

* Millions of tourists visit Brazil every year.
    i think that it is a great thing that lots of tourists come because
    it will make it a very popular place and that means lots more tourists.

* There are around 2500 airports in Brazil.
    i think that it is great because it is popular.

* In Brazil they drive on the right-hand side of the road
    i think drive on the right-hand side is a great idea because
    it might make it safe.

16. June 15, 2015 at 9:47 am

Hi, Bronwyn! I am glad to inform you that we have received the teddy bear and lots of letters from the children. The only obsticle we have for giving the answers is the last day at school before summer holiday. Though the children were so much excited about letters, but the school rules are very strickt about the border between studies and holiday. It is though strange that the teddy bear arrived at this very last day. We´ll start again in September.
    Have a nice summer holiday, Natallia.

17. jazi
    June 17, 2015 at 10:21 am

Brazil is the largest country in South America.
    I prefer you go to the smallest country in South America because it is big and there is lots

Mrs Joyce will visit Rio De Janiero and the capital of Brazil, Brasilia.
    I think you should go to these places because Rio De Janiero and the capital of Brazil, Brasilia is cool

* In Brazil they drive on the right-hand side of the road.
    I think they shouldn’t drive on the right side

miles) in length.
    the best thing about it is that it has lots of beach and places to swim

* There are around 2500 airports in Brazil.
    i think that it is great because it is popular.

18. lochana
    June 17, 2015 at 11:06 am

I think that Mrs Joyce is going to watch a soccer game and I hope that she has a lot of fun

19. lochana
    June 17, 2015 at 11:44 am

* Brazil is the largest country in South America.
    in south America I think brazil is a small place in south America.

* The name Brazil comes from a tree named brazil wood.
    I think they love trees so they call them brazil trees.

* It is called Brazil in Portuguese, the official language spoken in Brazil.
    wow I did t know that Brazilian spoke Portuguese I would like to speak Portuguese too.

I think they are very lucky to have a largest country and the population.

* Mrs Joyce will visit Rio De Janiero and the capital of Brazil, Brasilia
    I wish Mrs Joyce would take me to Brazil.

20. jayden.b.
    June 18, 2015 at 6:24 am

I think that brazil has around 2500 airports

21. Ethan
    June 18, 2015 at 9:20 am

* Brazil is the largest country in South America. I prefer Brazil than any other country in South America.

* The name Brazil comes from a tree named brazilwood. I think brazilwood would be cool to see.

* It is called Brasil in Portuguese, the official language spoken in Brazil. I think I would like to learn the Brazilian language.

* Brazil is the 5th largest country in the world by both land area and population.I believe there would be a lot of people in Brazil.

* Mrs Joyce will visit Rio De Janiero and the capital of Brazil, Brasilia. I think mrs Joyce will have fun.😃😃😃

22. June 18, 2015 at 10:11 am

I think that Brazil must be a wonderful place to visit due to its large tourist attraction. 😉

23. Billie
    June 19, 2015 at 2:31 am

Billie

* In Brazil they drive on the right-hand side of the road. I think it’s weird that thay drive on the right side of the road because thay might crash.

* There are around 2500 airports in Brazil. I’m going to say no thay should only have about 5 airports in Brazil because you don’t need that much

24. Lavendermay
    June 19, 2015 at 2:35 am

* There are around 2500 airports in Brazil.
    1. I am not surprised that Brazil has so many airports because it is a large conchy.

* Brazil is the largest country in South America.
    I late of peape lol must live there.
    * Mrs Joyce will visit Rio De Janiero and the capital of Brazil, Brasilia.
    I think mrs house is very lucky to go to ather cunnchrys.
    I think it is amazing but the river might be polluted.
    * Millions of tourists visit Brazil every year.
    Then it mit be a very popular cunchr of there os lots of peape lol there.

25. Coby
    June 19, 2015 at 2:37 am

I think mrs Joyce shod go to sokar and football.
    I prefer mrs Joyce should not go to bezel because they anly drive on the right Sid of the road.

26. Jayden b
    June 19, 2015 at 2:47 am

3.I think the bird eating spider live in Brazil
    4. Feel very excited to hear there’s lots of animals live in Brazil
    5.i know that the there are lots of brids live in Brazil

27. Tamara
    June 19, 2015 at 2:50 am

The name Brazil comes from a tree named brazilwood.

* It is called Brasil in Portuguese, the official language spoken in Brazil.

* Mrs Joyce will visit Rio De Janiero and the capital of Brazil, Brasilia.

* In Brazil they drive on the right-hand side of the road.

* Brazil has a large coastline on the eastern side of South America, stretching 7491 kilometres (4655 miles) in lengths.

I think mrs Joyce is going to be so scared because there’s scary mini beasts in Brazil.

If I had gone there,I would feel so hungry and tired because I was staying up all night watching a movie about the Brazil food that they have been eating from a restaurant in Brazil.

28. Robert
    June 19, 2015 at 2:53 am

* Brazil is the largest country in South America.
    I think it will be fun because it is the largest country in South America.

* It is called Brasil in Portuguese, the official language spoken in Brazil.
    Wow I don’t know that Brasilia spoke Portuguese I would like to speak Portuguese Too.

I think they are very lucky to have the largest and the population.

I think you should go to the place when you go there.

Mrs Joyce will visit Rio De Janiero and the capital of Brazil, Brasilia.
    I hope you have fun with with miss Ferguson.

29. Bailey
    June 19, 2015 at 2:54 am

The best thing about Brazil is that it’s calm.
    I believe Miss Joyce should go to Brazil because Brazil is home to animals she can learn about.
    I believe miss Joyce shouldgo to Brazil because Brazil has the best sculptures miss Joyce can see up close.
    I feel a little glum because miss Joyce is going to Brazil ands having all the fun.
    I prefer miss Joyce should go to Brazil because Brazil is the most interesting place tourists have been.

30. Hayden
    June 19, 2015 at 3:00 am

l think that mis Jose should go to wach the foot ball and socre because it is the most famous sing in brilz.it.i think Brazil comes from a name cold Brazilwood. I think The coldes river in Brazil goos through the sity.