Homework Week 2 – Term 3

On Thursday 3/4J , Mrs Joyce will leave for the iEARN Conference in Brasilia. She will visit Rio De Janiero for 3 days and then on to Brasilia to see all her international friends.

Mrs Joyce is going to miss her students especially going during school time. She knows Mr Barbour will look after everyone and everyone will watch the blog and see what Mrs Joyce is up to.

This week for Homework Mrs Joyce would like you to leave her a good-bye message. In your message make sure you include the following things:

1. What photos would you like Mrs Joyce to take to show you?

2. Anything you would like Mrs Joyce to find out about Brazil for you.

I will miss you all and look forward to posting things for you to see on the blog. Be kind to Mr Barbour and work hard.

From Mrs Joyce

rio1

One thought on “Homework Week 2 – Term 3: Leave Mrs Joyce A Good Bye Message Before She Leaves For Brazil

1. Josh
    July 20, 2015 at 4:51 am

Good bye miss Joyce

1. What photos would you like Mrs Joyce to take to show you?i would like you to take a photo
    Of rio de janiro at night and outside of your hotel and you having maccas

2. Anything you would like Mrs Joyce to find out about Brazil for I would like to know how does Christ the redeemer feels like

• Peace
      July 22, 2015 at 11:11 am

Bye Mrs Joyce,
      I hope you enjoy your holiday at Brasilia and Brazil. We will all miss you.
      From Peace ●●□■☆★♡♥◆

2. Jayden
    July 20, 2015 at 4:52 am

Goodby mrs joyce I hope you have fun at rio I want you to have a long teaching
    Me and when are going come back you are very fun mrs Joyce I love you teaching me
    Goodby 😂😂

3. Jazz
    July 20, 2015 at 4:56 am

Dear Mrs Joyce 😀🙊🌹🐰
    1. What photos would you like Mrs Joyce to take to show you?
    Christ of redemer, sugar loaf mountain and the beach where your conference
    2. Anything you would like Mrs Joyce to find out about Brazil for you.
    How old is the Christ of redema ?
    Why do people visit Christ of redema?

4. Tamara
    July 20, 2015 at 4:57 am

Good bye mrs Joyce.

We are going to be missing you so much that we might be having to be split up into different grades.

🙂 ;( 😦 😉

1. What photos would you like Mrs Joyce to take to show you?
    Of your friends.

2. Anything you would like Mrs Joyce to find out about Brazil for you.

5. Hayden
    July 20, 2015 at 4:59 am

1. What photos would you like Mrs Joyce to take to show you?der miss Joyce a pretty berd and a reef wis fish.

2. Anything you would like Mrs Joyce to find out about Brazil for you.i wold like to finde out why is the beach a Dandros plase and how toll is the ifudeemer. I hop you finde thes thining ser miss Joyce

6. Shontae
    July 20, 2015 at 5:39 am

Dear Miss Joyce
    1. What photos would you like Mrs Joyce to take to show you?
    1.I would like a photo of you standing near the redeemer because I want to see how tall he is.
    2.I would like to see what food your eating so I can try to guess what they are.
    3.I would like a photo of sugar loaf mountain because I’ve never seen it properly.

2. Anything you would like Mrs Joyce to find out about Brazil for you
    1.would like to know what is the name s of your food are because I doubt I will guess them.
    2.I would like to know if anyone gas climbed sugar loaf mountain because if they have I would like to know what they’ve seen.
    3.I would like to know if you can find those places that I showed you in my haqu deck because if there not there I can search up where it is.

7. Shontae
    July 20, 2015 at 5:52 am

Dear Miss Joyce

I hope you have a lovely holiday.
    I hope you get enough time to do all of our ideas, there REALY great.

it would be nice to hear from you, because I’m going look on the blog every night your away, if you do send me messages I will reply.
    try and give me lots of hard questions.

by the time you get back I will not be quiet about all the things we did when your gone.

happy holiday
    from Shontae

July 20, 2015 at 7:34 am

Dear Mrs Joyce,
    I hope you have a lovely holiday in Brazil and Brasilia!

It will be very difficult to bid you farewell for 14 days because it wont be the same without you teaching us; the way you teach us about the world everyday, it gives me a idea of how the world is going.

I will be going on the blog to check if you have posted anything about your trip.
    I hope you will be able to learn Portuguese in 3 days!
    Here are some words you HAVE to know:
    Hello-Ola
    Goodbye-Adeus
    Thankyou-Obrigado
    Please-Por favour

Happy Holidays!!! 😉 🙂 😀
    From Peace

July 20, 2015 at 7:53 am

1. What photos would you like Mrs Joyce to take to show you?
    1. Christ the Redeemer with you standing next to it.
    2. Santa Teresa Steps, I want to see you dancing on the steps.
    3. Maracanã Stadium, I want to see how big it is inside.

2. Anything you would like Mrs Joyce to find out about Brazil for you.
    1. What are some traditional foods that they eat in Brazil.
    2. What type of money do they use in Brazil.
    3. Is Brazil a independent country.

😉 😀

• July 20, 2015 at 9:41 am

Ummm, Peace?
      Adios and Hola are Spanish!😶😉

10. July 20, 2015 at 9:39 am

Hi, Mrs Joyce!😊
    I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

I looked it up on the Internet and I recommend you see the Tijuca Forest!

1. Definitely photos of the iEARN conference the the photos you showed us of the iEARN conference in Argentina were superb!😉

2. What is the most popular tourist attraction?
    What do Brazil nuts taste like?
    What language do the Brazilians speak?
    How tall is Christ the Redeemer?, and when was it made?

11. July 20, 2015 at 10:24 am

Have a great time ! I’ll be following you at the conference 👍🏻

12. Ethan
    July 21, 2015 at 10:21 am

Bye Mrs Joyce, ✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

I hope you have the best holiday ever.

1. I would like you to take a photo of 1st: Christ the redeemer, 2nd: The sun set on the beach of Brazil, Please.

2. Find out the history of Christ the redeemer and why it is so important to the people of Brazil and the rest of the world.

I’m looking forward to seeing your photos on the blog!

13. danica
    July 22, 2015 at 7:56 am

Dear Mrs Joyce,
    I hope you have a great time in rio and brazil
    have great fun enjoy staying with Mrs Fergison

1. What photos would you like Mrs Joyce to take to show you?
    1st: Christ the redeemer,2nd:the beach,3th:a tower you are going too and
    4th:your cooking class.

2. Anything you would like Mrs Joyce to find out about Brazil for you.
    Is there many schools in brazil?
    Is there a cooking class in brazil?
    Is there a favorite restaurant you would like to go to?

have a great time.

14. Robert
    July 23, 2015 at 5:29 am

I hope you have the best holiday ever.

I’m looking forward to seeing your photos on the blog!

15. Jayden M
    July 23, 2015 at 7:46 am

Dear miss Joyce 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
    I will miss you but it its okay mr Barbour is taking care of us .
    I would you take a photo of christ the redeemer And sugar loaf mountain and the beach near the place your staying at
    How old is christ the redeemer?
    How long does the cable cart go?

16. Emma^.^
    July 23, 2015 at 8:31 am

Dear Mrs Joyce,
    bonne chance à la conférence de Brasilia/good luck at the conference in Brasilia

1. What photos would you like Mrs Joyce to take to show you?
    1st: Christ the redeemer,2nd:the beach at sunset,3rd: the Copacabana hotel room.

2. Anything you would like Mrs Joyce to find out about Brazil for you.
    How old is the statue of Christ the redeemer.
    How tall is sugarloaf mountain.
    How many steps does the Selarón´s Stairs have?

Au revoir