Hello 3/4J Finally Pictures of Brazil For You To See

Hello Everyone,

with this being a very fast trip to Brazil time is very precious and Mrs Joyce has been very tired. The times have not allowed me to Skype anyone not even my family so I a so sorry I haven’t seen you. I have so much to share. Rip was everything you said it would be absolutely amazing. Josh lucky you found the steps because they were my absolute favourite more than Christ The Redeemer. Sugar Loaf Mountain was breath taking but I was very scared because the cable car was a long way up.

Here are some photos:

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

One thought on “Hello 3/4J Finally Pictures of Brazil For You To See

July 31, 2015 at 5:39 am

Wow!!!!!!!! Looks like you having a great time!
    I like your Samba Outfit it’s very colorful!
    Hope to see you on Tuesday.
    Peace

2. Ethan💺✈️
    August 2, 2015 at 7:44 am

Awesome !!!
    I am finally jealous. I love all the flags in one photo.
    I can’t wait to see you again on Tuesday .
    Rio Looks amazing.

Bye from Ethan😇😇✈️✈️

3. Tamara
    August 2, 2015 at 11:22 pm

Dear Mrs Joyce,

Wow I think you are having a wonderful time in Brazil.

Are you scared when you go on the cable cart mrs Joyce?

What type of food did you eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner?

I hope we get you back as our teacher mrs Joyce!

We have been missing you mrs Joyce.

From: Tam 🙂 😦 😉 ;(

August 2, 2015 at 11:29 pm

Dear Mrs Joyce,
    Looks like your having an AWESOME time!!!
    We have looked at the photos on the blog you have posted.
    How did you get around?
    Is the photo of an outside gym?
    What else did you talk about at the conference?
    Is it hot in Brazil? Because you guys are wearing shorts! It’s freezing in Traralgon💦💧!
    I hope you liked going to Christ the Redeemer and the Santa Teresa Steps!
    From,
    Peace😃

5. Bailey
    August 2, 2015 at 11:33 pm

Dear Mrs Joyce
    I love the small statue of Christ redeemer.
    I’ve seen all the photos, the best was all the worlds flags.
    How high is the sugar loaf mountain? Is the small Christ redeemer as tall as you? Where did you and mrs ferguson write your names on the board? How fantastic were the sights?
    I’m glad you like rio and you had fun.
    From Bailey

6. Tyrone
    August 2, 2015 at 11:34 pm

Dear Mrs Joyce,
    I hope you are having a good time in Brazil!
    I have seen the photos on the blog, it looks awesome!!
    How is the weather in Brazil?
    Is it hot or is it cold?
    I like your dress it is very pretty.
    We all miss you
    From Tyrone.

7. Shontae
    August 2, 2015 at 11:36 pm

Dear Mrs Joyce

It looks like your really enjoying Brazil!

By most of your photos it looks like your getting great views.

1. Did you get to see the stachue of the redeemer?
    2. are you taller the the cris the redeemer?
    3. What was that thing were you write you signature on it?
    4. Were you confident for your conference?
    5. On your photo number 17 what is that reaaaaaly tall building called?

We alllll can’t wait until you get back.

From Shontae

8. Robert
    August 2, 2015 at 11:36 pm

Dear Mrs Joyce.
    I hope you had a great time with Miss Ferguson.
    I have seen you had good time with Miss Ferguson.
    How many places have you been?
    How many friends did you make why you were gone?
    Why did you choose to go there?

From,
    Robert

9. Ethan
    August 2, 2015 at 11:39 pm

Hi Mrs Joyce
    I hope you are having a great time.
    How was the conference?
    I have seen the photos on the blog.
    From Ethan.