Homework Week 5 – What Makes Someone A Global Citizen?

What Makes A Global Citizen?

This week I would like you to watch a video and tell me the following things?

1. What makes someone a Global Citizen?
  2. What things are the same about Grays Creek Primary and our Classroom?
  3. Dio you think you are a global citizen? Why?

One thought on “Homework Week 5 – What Makes Someone A Global Citizen?

1. coby
    August 11, 2015 at 3:47 am

1. What makes someone a Global Citizen? Helping people around the world.
    2. What things are the same about Grays Creek Primary and our Classroom? That we are the only global classroom in Traralgon.
    3. Dio you think you are a global citizen? Why? I am a global citzen because I help people when they are hurt.

2. tyrone
    August 11, 2015 at 3:49 am

1.What makes someone a Global Citizen? A global citizen helps people around the world
    2.What things are the same about Grays Creek Primary and our Classroom? They have a interactive white board they learn about the countries and the Capital Cities.
    3.Do you think you are a global citizen? Why? Yes because we help people around the world and we also have friends around the world

3. Tamara
    August 11, 2015 at 3:58 am

This week I would like you to watch a video and tell me the following things?

What makes someone a Global Citizen? A global citizen is being nice and polite.

What things are the same about Grays Creek Primary and our Classroom? They learn about different countries around the world.

Dio you think you are a global citizen? Why? Yes because you help people in the school yard.

4. Lochs a
    August 11, 2015 at 4:00 am

1.What makes someone a Global Citizen?
    Help the world.

2.What things are the same about Grays Creek Primary and our Classroom?
    That they have I pads.

3.do you think you are a global citizen? Why?
    Maybe not because I have not be like that.๐Ÿ˜ถ

5. Shontae
    August 11, 2015 at 5:40 am

1.What makes someone a Global Citizen?
    a global citizen is: 1.oyou respect everything
    2.you help and do what’s right
    3.a person who loves to learn about tradition and different coulters

2.What things are the same about Grays Creek Primary and our Classroom?
    1.we’re both art and crafty.
    2.we both like to look at maps.
    3.we’ve both got great teachers
    4.we’ve both got a big hall.
    5.we’re both sensible.
    6.all of our students are learning new things each day

3.Dio you think you are a global citizen? Why?
    because I’m social, respectful, and I like to help out.

August 11, 2015 at 10:32 am

1. What makes someone a Global Citizen?
    A global citizen helps people, respects people and does not discriminate. They like to learn about other traditions and cultures.

2. What things are the same about Grays Creek Primary and our Classroom?
    They learn about other countries like Asia Africa etc. and we do too.

3. Do you think you are a global citizen? Why?
    I think I am a global citizen because I like learning about other cultures and about the world.

7. August 11, 2015 at 1:33 pm

Good morning to all of my friends over in Australia! I hope that you enjoyed watching the video about our school and seeing different ways that we are trying to create global citizens. Your comments were very interesting to read. We really are very much alike don’t you think? Our students and staff enjoy learning about the world outside of the United States and Australia has always been one of our favorites. You have so man interesting animals to study and your homeland provides differences across your country much like ours. Continue to do well in your studies and hopefully we can connect with your class in the future. Mr. Violette

8. Lavender-May
    August 11, 2015 at 9:24 pm

1. What makes someone a global citizen?
    A global citizen is someone who is helping or resquing someone.
    2. What things are the same about Gray Creek Primary and our school?
    They are global and they learn and interact with people across the world like us.
    3. Do you think you are a global citizen? And why?
    Well yes because I like learning about people all around the world.

9. jazi
    August 12, 2015 at 7:30 am

1.What makes someone a Global Citizen?
    we cenect to the world
    2.What things are the same about Grays Creek Primary and our Classroom?
    we both are gobal citizen
    3.Do you think you are a global citizen? Why?
    I am a gobal citizen because we Skype and cenect with other people around the world

10. Ethan
    August 12, 2015 at 8:45 am

1. What makes someone a global citizen? A global citizen is someone who respects and is interested in other cultures and wants to connect with people of all cultures.

2. What things are the same about Grays Creek Primary and our school? Both schools are learning about other cultures and are connecting to other countries using Skype and other things.

3. Do you think you are a global citizen? Why? I think I am a global citizen, because I am learning new things every day about all different cultures, I am respectful of other cultures and I care about them.

11. Hayden
    August 12, 2015 at 9:09 am

1.What makes someone a Global Citizen?
    Someone who learns about other countries and cultures.

2.What things are the same about Grays Creek Primary and our Classroom?
    we lean about other cultures and we Skype with another class.

3.Dio you think you are a global citizen? Why?
    yes because I am learning about French and learning about china.

๐Ÿ™‚ (:

12. Robert
    August 13, 2015 at 5:13 am

This week I would like you to watch a video and tell me the following things?

What makes someone a Global Citizen? A global citizen is being nice and polite.

13. jayden.b.
    August 13, 2015 at 6:28 am

1.what makes someone a global citizen: kindness
    2.what things are the same about greys creek primary school and our classroom? ipads and
    mystery skype.
    3.do you think you are a global citizen?why?: yes because iam kind

14. Jayden
    August 13, 2015 at 6:46 am

What makes someone a Global Citizen? peace and no war
    What things are the same about Grays Creek Primary and our Classroom?Skype and talking to people around the world
    Do you think you are a global citizen? Why?I think I am because I not be racist tease other peoples cultres

15. Danica
    August 13, 2015 at 9:23 am

1.What makes someone a Global Citizen?
    being a global citizen is a means travelling to different country’s ,having friends overseas and
    doing mastery skypes with people you don’t no.

2.What things are the same about Greys Creek Primary and our Classroom?
    They learn about other countries like Asia Africa etc. and we do too.

3.Dio you think you are a global citizen?
    I think I am a global citizen because we do lots of working on other country’s and do mastery skype.