Kutoa has partnered World Food Program (WFP) this month finding ways to help food solutions around the world.

Mrs Joyce has spent the last few years educating her classes about the effect food shortages around the world are having in communities and children and their education. This month the children of 3/4J are extremely passionate about the theme because they feel all causes need support. The students are divided on what cause they want to vote for. Mrs Joyce has sent a message to Josh Brake letting him know he has placed the students in a tough situation this month. We will commence quite a debate now on what to do.

Kutoa have placed the following information about helping food solutions on http://www.kutoa.org :

There are a lot of factors that determine whether or not you will have something to eat each day. Most of which none of us really give much thought to.

Will there be a flood? Will war break out? Will there be enough money to buy food?

These are questions that you may not be asking but that hundreds of millions of other people are.

The stagering number of hungry people in this world tells us that the answer these questions is not always positive.

In the month of November, Kutoa will be granting its collected funds to the World Food Programme (WFP), which is an agency of the United Nations.

The WFP is working all around the globe to combat hunger and bring sustainable solutions to the hunger pandemic that exists.

kutoa11

Please be sure to vote, share & encourage others to join you in this cause.

The Choices You Have To Vote This Month 3/4J are:

kutoa12

Cash and vouchers in Yemen

kutoa13

Food for assets in East Timor

kutoa14

Take a look and tell Mrs Joyce and the world which cause you would like our vote to go to. Remember to tell me why you want your vote to go to your chosen cause. I know this will be difficult this month so I will be interested in seeing your responses.

One thought on “@Kutoaorg Funding Food Solutions Around The World – This Months Kutoa Theme #iearn2015

August 16, 2015 at 7:00 am

Hi Mrs Joyce,
    I would vote for cash and vouchers in Yemen because you can use cash and vouchers to buy things.

2. Billie
    August 19, 2015 at 2:05 am

Hi miss joyce I pick Cash and vouchers in Yemen because people need money to buy food and water

3. Emma
    August 19, 2015 at 2:06 am

Hi Mrs Joyce
    I would vote for cash and vouchers in Yemen because you can use them to buy supplies and things that you need to survive like clean water and foods.

4. Jazi
    August 19, 2015 at 2:08 am

Hi mrs Joyce
    I am voting for the cash and vouchers in Yemen because you don’t just buy food you can buy close
    This is my vote for this month

5. Bailey
    August 19, 2015 at 2:09 am

Dear Mrs Joyce
    I would vote for food for assets in East timor because I don’t want places in the world to run out of food.

6. Danica
    August 19, 2015 at 2:10 am

I vote for cash and vouchers because if they did not have food they won’t have any food to eat and they will stave to death that will make them very sick without food.

7. Coby
    August 19, 2015 at 2:11 am

Dear mers Joyce I am going to vote fuer cash and vouchers in Yemen because they need cash to
    Buy food.

8. Jayden m
    August 19, 2015 at 2:11 am

Dear miss Joyce I vote for Cash and vouchers for Yemen because they can help buy people food and water

9. Tyrone
    August 19, 2015 at 2:14 am

I vote for cash and vouchers in Yemen because with cash you can buy food and fresh water and with the vouchers if they run out of money you can use the vouchers to get money

10. Ethan
    August 19, 2015 at 2:17 am

This month I would like to vote for cash and vouchers for Yemen because there are poor people that can not afford to buy anything.

11. Lavendermay
    August 19, 2015 at 2:19 am

To mrs Joyce,
    I vote for cash and vouchers because they need food so they don’t starve and they don’t have much money at all so that is why I vote for cash and vouches.

12. Brandon
    August 19, 2015 at 2:20 am

I’m Voteing for yemen because coupons and cash can halp them buy food.

13. Tamara😈
    August 19, 2015 at 2:21 am

Dear Mrs Joyce,

This month I am voting for the cash and vouchers in Yemen because we don’t just buy food we also buy clothes to wear and if we don’t wear clothes we would have been naked for like the whole intire day and that is why we need to wear some clothes and than you won’t be naked for the intire day.

14. Lochana
    August 19, 2015 at 2:23 am

I am going to vote for cash and vouchers because you can use cash for
    Food for. People to eat

15. Robert
    August 19, 2015 at 2:25 am

I vote for Food and Assets for East Timor because the people are poor and they need plenty of food to keep them healthy.

16. Hayden
    August 19, 2015 at 2:27 am

Hi Miss Joyce. I wold like to vote for East Timor because we need to donate mour many and fresh food for people so that can grow food.