Look To Learn – Iceberg Illusion

Consider this picture. Think about how this picture relates to your life. Answer the following questions, remember to put some good thinking into your responses.

What is this picture portraying?
Do you think this picture is a true reflection of real life? Why/why not?
Have you ever felt failure? When and how?
Have you ever felt success from that failure? When and how?

iceberg3

One thought on “Critical Thinking At Its Best Thanks To ClassroomsConnected1 – Look To Learn: Iceberg Illusion

1. Coby
    August 21, 2015 at 2:52 am

What is this picture portraying? Success and not success.
    Do you think this picture is a true reflection of real life? Why/why not? I laken it is reel because sum peopl can have success.
    Have you ever felt failure? When and how? Wan I lose football.
    Have you ever felt success from that failure? When and how? Wen I do the success cuter.

August 21, 2015 at 2:53 am

What is this picture portraying?
    I think it is portraying that if you want to have success you need to have dedication you have to work hard and have persistence.

Do you think this picture is a true reflection of real life? Why/why not?
    Yes because people think it is all about success but to get success you need to go through failure and disappointment before you have succeeded.

Have you ever felt failure? When and how?
    I’ve felt failure when I got sent to Mrs Hammets maths rotations group because I was in Mrs Joyce’s group previously.

Have you ever felt success from that failure? When and how?
    I’ve felt success from being sent to Mrs Hammets group because yesterday she gave me a challenge and I was able to get everything correct.

3. Jayden.m
    August 21, 2015 at 3:10 am

What is this picture portraying? Success and not success.
    Do you think this picture is a true reflection of real life? Why/why not?yes because you not always get your way
    Have you ever felt failure? When and how?when we lost by ten points against Cumberland park
    Have you ever felt success from that failure? When and how? When we won against glengarry

4. Danica
    August 21, 2015 at 3:11 am

What is this picture portraying?
    It is portraying the success they never think about the bad side

Do you think this picture is a true reflection of real life? Why/why not?
    I think it is the life because some people don’t think about the bad side.

Have you ever felt failure? When and how?
    I have felt like a failure because I don’t finish my work and it was at my Alled School because I was getting confused.

Have you ever felt success
    I have felt success when I finish my work.

5. Robert
    August 21, 2015 at 3:14 am

What is this picture portraying?
    Things people can see and things people can not see.
    Do you think this picture is a true reflection of real life? Why/why not?
    Yes because people all ways want to success.
    Have you ever felt failure? When and how?
    No I have never felt failure.
    Have you ever felt success from that failure? When and how?
    No I have never

6. Shontae
    January 29, 2016 at 6:40 am

Do you think this picture is a true reflection of real life? Why/why not?
    Yes, because we all do go through all of this stuff.

Have you ever felt failure? When and how?
    I have felt failure, I felt failure in a sport comp on 2015, because I was in a jumping race and I was like …. 8th and everyone else got to be proud I was happy and glad I came 8th accept I did feel failure.

Have you ever felt success from that failure? When and how?
    yes I did feel success after that because then we went on to the soccer and we came second and I and my team were glad