‘Can A Clown Be A Hero?’ Explore The Role Of The Clown – Thanks @goproject

‘Can A Clown Be A Hero?’ Explore The Role Of The Clown

3.If you were asked to rename this film, what title would you give it?

One thought on “‘Can A Clown Be A Hero?’ Explore The Role Of The Clown – Thanks @goproject

August 21, 2015 at 2:37 am

When he was trying to put the leaves on the tree and when he was doing a handstand.

I was meant to be getting ready for school but I was in my bed at 7:45 when Favour (my sister) came in and said hurry up and stop clowning around!

3.If you were asked to rename this film, what title would you give it?
    How to be a good clown because he was doing the things a clown would do.

2. Joshua
    August 21, 2015 at 2:39 am

1.What were some of the clown’s actions in the film that could be viewed as “not the right behaviour”? I think his behaviour was bad because he didn’t sit on the chair properly

2.Have you ever been asked to stop “clowning around”? What were you doing to prompt this demand? Yes I have when we were at the Magic Dragon Palace

3.If you were asked to rename this film, what title would you give it? I would call it the ridiculous funny clown because he was acting ridiculous funny

3. Jazi🎀
    August 21, 2015 at 2:42 am

The clown started Juggling the oranges at the orange shop he also tryed to sit on a chair sideways upside down on his head
    Yes when I was playing around with my cousin Bentley mum said would you stop clowning around with Bentley he needs to get dressed
    3.If you were asked to rename this film, what title would you give it?
    I would call this film “The Crazy Clown Comes To Town “

4. Danica
    August 21, 2015 at 2:44 am

Ado a hand stand in the middle of the stream, potting a nap com on the ground and potting the chare on his neck.

No I have never been asked to stop clowning around because my mum says it differently.

3.If you were asked to rename this film, what title would you give it?
    I would call it STOP CLOWNING AROUND because he is very silly.

5. Coby
    August 21, 2015 at 2:44 am

Trying to be Invisible.
    Trying to scare my mum.
    Stop goofing around.

6. Tamara
    August 21, 2015 at 2:47 am

That the clown did not know how to sit on a chair properly and he was being silly in the YouTube video on the blog.

To not act like the funniest clown in the whole entire world.

3.If you were asked to rename this film, what title would you give it?
    How can a clown be a great hero to make people laugh so much.

7. Ethan. 👀 to 📟
    August 21, 2015 at 2:48 am

1.What were some of the clown’s actions in the film that could be viewed as “not the right behaviour”? When he was juggling the oranges in the city part he was being to silly.

2.Have you ever been asked to stop “clowning around”? What were you doing to prompt this demand? Being really silly.

3.If you were asked to rename this film, what title would you give it? Why are clowns so interesting lets find out.

8. Emma^.^
    August 21, 2015 at 2:51 am

I thought that when he was sitting on the chair all wrong that he was behaving silly and inappropriate because a young child could attempt this and hurt him/herself by choking themselves.
    I think that when he was doing handstands in the street was inappropriate because if he fell he could badly injured himself and someone silly could copy and hurt themselves.

One time my mum asked me to stop clowning around and what I was doing was jumping up and punching the roof with a balloon in my hand before it went POP.

If I had to rename this film I would name it silly clown because the film is about a silly clown.

9. Hayden
    August 21, 2015 at 2:53 am

1.What were some of the clown’s actions in the film that could be viewed as “not the right behaviour”?the clown tried to sit on the chair different ways and tried to be a tree and then he juggled 3 lemons.

2.Have you ever been asked to stop “clowning around”? What were you doing to prompt this demand?being silly on the floor with my friends and making jokes.

3.If you were asked to rename this film, what title would you give it?
    the clowny clown.

10. Jayden.m
    August 21, 2015 at 2:56 am

I think that the clowns Behaviour was not respect because he was letting the balloon go

Yes when i was being silly and mucking around
    3.If you were asked to rename this film, what title would you give it? The silly clown

11. bailey
    August 21, 2015 at 2:57 am

juggling oranges that others needed to eat for food, stepping in front of the people to put down a tea towel, trying not to be seen from others.
    When I was turning seven I tried not to be seen by my sister mum told me to stop clowning around.
    I would change the title the non funny clown because the clown was not funny.

12. Robert
    August 21, 2015 at 2:59 am

When the clown juggled someone’s fruit and putting the chair the wrong way not the right way.
    When I do silly jokes and some people laugh at them.
    3.If you were asked to rename this film, what title would you give it?
    The things a clown is not meant to do because some of the things he did was not right.

13. Lavendermay
    August 21, 2015 at 3:13 am

1.What where some of the clowns actions in the film some of the actions where the clown being silly and funny with the leaves and trying to put them back on the tree.
    2. Have you ever been asked to stop clowning around a couple of times once I slide down the railing at the park.
    3. If you where

14. Lochana
    August 21, 2015 at 3:14 am

He tried to make someone laugh so they could be happy.

When I sit next to my friends and talk and laugh too much.
    3.If you were asked to rename this film, what title would you give it?
    The Laughing Clown.

15. Shontae
    September 1, 2015 at 6:04 am

re-blowing the balloon of the ground.
    (if little kids watch it) it’s bad because they might learn bad habits for how to sit on a chair.

yes because:
    1.I was board
    2.I was trying to make them laugh
    3.I thought it was funny and I was trying to share it with them.
    4.I was trying to make them laugh in a game

3.If you were asked to rename this film, what title would you give it?
    the clown who thought he was a drummer.