Mrs Joyce’s Rosedale Netball Team Has Made The Grand Final This Saturday.

3/4J this season you have been asking me, how my netball team performed playing netball each week. On Saturday, Mrs Joyce’s team played a team from Woodside. It was a very hot day and lots of people came to watch.

It was a very tough game and with one quarter to go the scores were level. Luckily the team played so fabulously they were able to win by 5 goals. They will play in the Grand Final on Saturday at the Traralgon Football Netball Club, just near our school.

If you are free and your mum or dad want to being you to watch. Mrs Joyce will be coaching at 2pm. We would love to see you there to cheer the Rosedale girls on.

The girls in the team are all very talented and are really great netballers. I am sure they would love any support to help them win on Saturday. Send the team and Mrs Joyce a message to wish them luck by posting to the blog.

Here is a picture the girls took on Saturday before the game.

Rosedale

One thought on “3/4J Meet My Rosedale Netball Team. Leave Them A Message For Their Grand Final on Saturday.

1. Josh
    September 13, 2015 at 11:42 pm

Dear Rosedale netball team
    I heard that you girls were a tie but you just bet Woodside by 5 points and it was last quarter. Next time you girls should be ready for the game just if you lose the grand final this Saturday you should go back to back you can ~practise at home
    ~ drink lots of water
    ~ try your best
    ~don’t lose focus
    ~ be warmed up
    ~ be a good player

And that will help you to win the match on Saturday good luck

From Joshua

September 14, 2015 at 12:00 am

Dear Rosdale Netball Team,
    Congratulations on winning your game last Saturday!!
    To win the Grand Final this Saturday you will need to:

* Exercise
    * Drink a lot of water but not too much
    * Make sure you are warmed up
    * Don’t loose focus.
    *And most important TRY YOUR BEST!!!!!

I really hope you win! 🏆 Good luck!!
    From Peace

3. Coby
    September 14, 2015 at 12:05 am

der raosedale you luld need to
    – dreek lots of water
    – bee a sport prayer
    – triy your bast
    – nefar give up
    I my cum and woch your game on Saturday.
    From Coby😃

4. Jayden m
    September 14, 2015 at 12:06 am

Dear Rosedale netball club I hope that you win your game on Saturday and i also think that you win your second grand final in a row you will need to drink heaps of water and try your best don’t lose focus and I hope you win

5. Emma^.^
    September 14, 2015 at 12:07 am

Dear girls,
    Good luck I hope you gals win. If you want to win you can drink lots of water not to much you will get a sitch, have a positive attitude and think positive, play fair and just enjoy yourself.
    That is you guide to success.
    From Emma

6. September 14, 2015 at 12:12 am

Dear Rosedale netball team you need to practise your skills and have fun. It is important for your exercise.
    I can’t wait to hear your stats and results.
    Be a good player, focus on drinking water and i hope you win. Good luck Rosedale netball team from Jayden

7. Shontae
    September 14, 2015 at 12:13 am

Dear girls
    Her are some tips
    1. Drink water so you don’t get dehydrated
    2. Wear sunscreen I case you get sun burnt
    3. Try to listen good when the footballers play
    Good luck, even though I won’t be there I will be supporting you.
    All my luck over to you from Shontae

8. Tamara ^.^
    September 14, 2015 at 12:14 am

Dear Rosedale netball team,

I heard that you girls were a tie and that you just bet Woodside by about 5 points and that you were in the last quarter. Next time girls when your in the grand final I hope that you try to win in the grand final girls. This Saturday when your playing the game this is what you will probably need:

– A bottle of water

– Try your best

– Don’t try and lose focus

– Do some warm ups

– Be a great team player

And this will help you to win the netball match on Saturday to get the trophy good luck girls

From: Tamara ^.^ 3/4j and I can’t wait to hear your stats and your results girls and one more thing I hope you win to get the trophy

9. Tyrone
    September 14, 2015 at 12:16 am

Dear Rosedale netball team
    Mrs Joyce told us you were on a tie when you vs Woodside but you managed to beat them by 5 points. Congratulations.But now you vs Churchill and there second on the leader so try your best.here are some tips for your next game on Saturday:~drink lots of water to stay hydrated
    ~don’t drink to much water or you will get a stick
    ~try your best
    ~practices
    ~believe in your self
    ~have fun and Enjoy
    Good job
    From Tyrone

10. Danica
    September 14, 2015 at 12:17 am

Dear the Rosedale netball team,

congratulations for wining Saturday I think you will win agen because you are the best,

go luck for the game on Saturday make shore you have lots of water here is some things you should do

~eat healthy foods that give you enigey

~try your best

~be a good player

~don’t lose focus

from Danica

11. Hayden
    September 14, 2015 at 12:30 am

Dear girls 👍🏼😄😃😀
    Mrs. Joyce told me about you. I want to cheer for you when you are playing a game. I wish I could meet you girls, you are so cool! How many goals do you get a game? What is your highest goal score you’ve ever got?

12. Jazi
    September 14, 2015 at 12:31 am

Dear Rosedale netball team,
    Make sure you do these things
    Practis
    Drink water
    exercise
    Try your best http://realbuzz4.s3.amazonaws.com/photo_field_photos/600×450/0146c741796d4048832b1098c2b721f89fb4.jpg

Never giver up
    Hope you win your grand final 🏆
    From jazi ❤️

13. Lochana
    September 14, 2015 at 1:27 am

Dear Rosedale netball
    Congratulations you are in the finals!!!!!
    I hope you win in the finals you will have a lot of fun.
    Don’t give up try your hardest.

14. Bailey
    September 14, 2015 at 1:30 am

Dear Rosedale netball team
    We have seen your photo on 34j’s blog.
    Congratulations on winning on Saturday and getting to the grand final.
    You’s will need to think about winning, when you’d get the ball make sure no one from the other yteam get the ball. Pass till the ball reaches the goal shooter gets the ball and shoots a goal for you’d to reach the leed.
    If the other team gets the ball make sure one person from your team is on a person each, that way you’d can get the ball easier. So you’s can win.
    Love netball for all your life.
    We all from 34j hope you win the grand final
    From Bailey

15. Lavender-May
    September 14, 2015 at 2:40 am

Dear Rosedale Netball team, good luck and have fun but make sure you drink lots of water and put on a lot of sunscreen. I hope you win on Saturday,but if you don’t win it is ok. At least you had a go but you have a very good chance at winning the grand final. Good luck!
    from Lavender May