Homework Week 2 – Term 4: The Worlds Slimmest House – Could You Live Here?

The Worlds Slimmest House – Could You Live Here?

Inspiration – Act on the Feeling?

2. What about the house would make you feel that way?

h1 h2 h4 h5 h7 h8 h10

One thought on “Homework Week 2 – Term 4: The Worlds Slimmest House – Could You Live Here?

1. Danica
    October 12, 2015 at 6:04 am

I would feel happy

2. What about the house would make you feel that way?

I have a house that i can sleep in,
    and because some people don’t have a house that they can sleep in.

I would make it a bigger house so then they can have some space to work.

2. jaydenm
    October 12, 2015 at 8:12 am

1. What feelings would you have about experiencing a night staying in this house? i what feel happy.

2. What about the house would make you feel that way? well it will make me happy because it will be my own space

3. What would you do to this house to make it easier or more comfortable to live in? i would make it wider and taller so there is more space in the house

3. Ethan -_-
    October 12, 2015 at 11:01 am

Inspiration – Act on the Feeling?

1. What feelings would you have about experiencing a night staying in this house? I would feel: proud that this is my house.

2. What about the house would make you feel that way? That it’s the only house like it and nobody has one the same.

3. What would you do to this house to make it easier or more comfortable to live in? Extend it into the other building so it wasn’t so squishy!

4. Emma
    October 13, 2015 at 2:45 am

Inspiration – Act on the Feeling?
    I would feel claustrophobic, sick, squashed, enclosed, trapped and stuffy.

2. What about the house would make you feel that way?
    I would feel claustrophobic,trapped, enclosed and stuffy because the rooms are so small.
    I would feel sick and squashed because the room are tall and thin.

If it was wider shorter and more like a proper home.

5. Coby
    October 13, 2015 at 2:48 am

1. What feelings would you have about experiencing a night staying in this house? Esiting skresht flesing.

2. What about the house would make you feel that way? It lil be flesing because ther won’t be a hetr in the house and it lil be scrosht because the house is very tirt.

3. What would you do to this house to make it easier or more comfortable to live in? I lil rezin the house again to make it bigger.

6. Tamara ^.^
    October 13, 2015 at 2:52 am

Inspiration – Act on the Feeling?
    1. What feelings would you have about experiencing a night staying in this house? I would feel like I’m the only one that is at the house and I would also feel like I’m so scared.

2. What about the house would make you feel that way? Because of the way that it’s really dark and scary.

3. What would you do to this house to make it easier or more comfortable to live in? By having a t.v in my lounge room and also by having a couch and some paintings everywhere in the house.

7. Coby
    October 13, 2015 at 2:59 am

Inspiration – Act on the Feeling?
    1. What feelings would you have about experiencing a night staying in this house?borad Trapped

2. What about the house would make you feel that way?because I w

8. Shontae
    October 13, 2015 at 4:56 am

1. Exited
    2. Annoyed ( because of all the traffic )
    3. Homesick ( because it isn’t my normal home )
    4. Confused ( because it would be so different )

2. What about the house would make you feel that way?
    1. because it’s something new and I looooooove squishy spaces.
    2. because of all the traffic.
    3. because it isn’t my normal home.
    4. because it would be so different.

1. move it away from noisy places.
    2. make it 20 feet wider and 18 feet longer.
    3. get a couch, T.V, kitchen, 1 plan and 3 pieces of art.
    4. get someone else to live with you.

9. October 13, 2015 at 8:20 am

I think I might like to live in that house as a last resort! 😉

10. lochana
    October 14, 2015 at 5:24 am

well I love pink so i wanted all to be pink because it is my favorite colour.

2. What about the house would make you feel that way?
    because i want a beautiful home then all of the people`s house.

I could put a fridge because you can put lot of food and you don`t want an empty tummy.

11. Robert
    October 15, 2015 at 4:24 am

2. What about the house would make you feel that way?
    Because my bed is right next to the window and they might smash through the window and get me.

12. Anyieth!
    October 15, 2015 at 4:32 am

I would feel claustrophobic because its so slim. I would feel absolutely petrified!

2. What about the house would make you feel that way?

Because its so slim there’s probably a chance when you wouldn’t be able to live.

Make it much bigger because its so slim! :}

13. ayue
    October 15, 2015 at 4:39 am

I would feel excited .
    2. What about the house would make you feel that way?

because it looks cool and awesome

. 3. What would you do to this house to make it easier or more comfortable to live in?

I would make it bigger and put wider stairs to go up stairs. and make the room bigger.

14. Jazi
    October 15, 2015 at 4:46 am

Exited (it is a good experience )
    Annoyed (the traffic pass by again and again)
    Scared (climbing up a ladder)
    Restricted/Cramped (unable to move)

2. What about the house would make you feel that way?
    That is small and tight and tall it is norrow
    Get scared climbing up the ladder because I don’t really like climbing up ladders

The ladder and making it tiny stairs to go taller but the same with I want to make it a little bit wider because it’s a bit too narrow and I wouldn’t it would just frustrate me because I would always run into the walls but also I would be scared of ladders because I hate climbing up ladders and they make me annoyed

15. Hayden
    October 15, 2015 at 5:25 am

1. What feelings would you have about experiencing a night staying in this house? I think it would be squishy and annoying.

2. What about the house would make you feel that way? because the house is skinny and tall with no room for a family.

SELL IT!!!!!!!!!!!! and buy a better house.

October 15, 2015 at 6:19 am

I would feel squished, claustrophobic, tight, lonely and stuffy.

2. What about the house would make you feel that way?
    I would feel lonely because there wouldn’t be enough room for family and friends. 👪👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👩🏾

I like Hayden’s idea to sell the house and buy a new and BETTER one. I would make it bigger by demolishing the house next to it. 🏠🏡

17. Lavender-May
    October 15, 2015 at 8:24 pm

1. The feelings I would have from spending a night in this house would be frightened and lonely because there only enough room for one person. I would also feel very squished.

2. The house is too skinny and small and I wouldn’t feel comfortable climbing up the ladder each day.

3. What I would do to make this house easier to live in is to bring my pets so I wouldn’t be so lonesome, and always talk on the phone.

18. October 15, 2015 at 11:35 pm

Wow what a small house!!
    I am going to challenge my grade 5/6s to complete this activity and see what great thinking we can com up with also!

19. Shakayla
    November 10, 2015 at 2:47 am

I would feel kind of excited
    It just looks so small
    I would keep it the same