Inquisitive 5th graders want to know…

3/4J we have some messages from our friends in Strat-Class. Can you answer their questions? Leave them a message in a blog comment post.

stat4 strat1 strat2 strat3

T

One thought on “Inquisitive 5th graders want to know… – Maybe @room_ten can share on to our blog about Canada?

1. room10cent
    November 5, 2015 at 4:05 pm

In Canada our national animal is a beaver. Sometimes I go hunting beavers with my grandpa. -Vada Room 10

2. Robert
    November 6, 2015 at 1:48 am

1. My favourite holiday is Christmas because I get lots of presents from Santa.
    2. It is a safe country. It has good schools. It has police that can help you.
    3. Our school year is February to November.
    3. Yes we do have days light savings.

3. Josh
    November 6, 2015 at 1:52 am

My favourite holiday is Christmas because you can get presents and have an amazing awesome dinner-Richard

We have the safety country in the world -no war
    Uluru is in the middle of Australia
    Lots of beaches and water -Nathan

We go February to late December for the school year -?

We do have day light savings in October and only in Victoria Tasmania and New Nouth Whales – holly

4. Tamara ^.^
    November 6, 2015 at 2:06 am

Hi Holly,

My name is Tamara.

Yes we do have day light savings time but only in Tasmania and New South Wales and also in Cambra and also in Australia. I believe that you have got a national animal in Canada which is a beaver and that sometimes you go hunting with your grandpa for beavers.

From: Tamara 3/4j

5. Coby
    November 6, 2015 at 2:10 am

1.my favourite holiday is Christmas.
    2.Aushtrayer is a safe country
    Australia’s exotic flora and fauna cannot be found anywhere else in the world.
    Over 200 different languages and dialects are spoken in Australia.
    3.our schools your if fabuery to desamber.

6. Emma
    November 6, 2015 at 2:11 am

Thanks for the questions guys.
    What is my favourite holiday? Hmm that’s a tought one I think my favourite holiday must be Easter because we get to eat to eat a lot of chocolate.
    Hey Holly in Australia we do have daylight savings but only Victoria, Tasmania and New South Wales do it. We do it so we get and extra hour in the afternoon in summer.
    A few facts I know about Australia is that we have a big rock in the centre of Australia called Uluru. Australia is sometimes know as the safest country in the world another fact is we have a lot of beach. Finally our school year is from February to December each year and I am in your four.

7. Lochana🐯
    November 6, 2015 at 2:11 am

1.My favourite holiday is when I go to the beach.

2. It is a safe country Australia it’s good.

3. Our school year February finishes in December .

4.we do but not all of them.

8. Tyrone
    November 6, 2015 at 2:13 am

My favourite holiday is Halloween because we get to see friends and make new friends and we get candy.
    Fact1. We’re the biggest country,island
    Fact2. We’re the only country with marsupials
    Fact3.we have 12 off the most deadliest snakes

9. Zanies
    November 6, 2015 at 2:13 am

My favourite holiday is Christmas because you can get presents and you can see your friends and family. We have lots of water were the only country that has marsupials and we have one of the most dangerous snakes in the world.

10. Hayden
    November 6, 2015 at 2:13 am

1. My fraverot holerday is Crimson because

November 6, 2015 at 2:14 am

My favourite holiday is the Christmas holidays because we get 6 weeks off.

It is the safest country.
    We let people come to our country.
    We have good places.

February to December

Yes we do have daylight savings.

12. Jazi
    November 6, 2015 at 2:17 am

My favourite holiday is going to Queensland with my mum to see may nan
    Some facts about Australia is…..
    We are a safe country
    We have a lot of water we let people come to our country
    What is our school year February to late December
    Yes we have daylight saving