“INSPIRED Writing”

3/4J in free choice writing I have found a great prompt thanks to our friends in Mr Cameron’s Class and I would love you to be inspired like his students have been. Take a look at the student samples to get some ideas.

writing1 writing2 writing3

One thought on ““INSPIRED Writing” – Thanks Mr Cameron @cherandpete – What is Your response to this prompt?

1. Josh
    November 6, 2015 at 1:40 am

Dear George
    I thought that that you would have to just do normal stuff and eventually you would get a once in a life time chance will come to you but if you believe in yourself and follow your dreams and your dreams can come true and you’ll get stronger in believing in yourself.

2. Emma
    November 6, 2015 at 1:43 am

“If you want something you’ve never had before, you must be willing to do things you’ve never done” George. I think this this quote means that to revive I must WORK hard then I might GET something and that I can not JUST expect gifts.

3. Coby
    November 6, 2015 at 1:50 am

I believe the quote is trying to get us to think about never giving up follow your dreams because you
    Need to do thing you like to do in the future.
    From Coby.

4. JaydenM
    November 6, 2015 at 1:50 am

I believe it’s to focus at school so you can get a good job and have a good life.

5. Shontae
    November 6, 2015 at 1:51 am

I think this means never back down, even if your dream is far away.
    Because George kourounis went far and never back down.

6. Ethan
    November 6, 2015 at 1:51 am

Dear George,

This means if I wanted to be a police officer I would have to obey the laws and prove to everyone I can take care of the community.😀

November 6, 2015 at 1:53 am

I believe it means, never give up. If you want to achieve something push yourself to the limit. You have to dream big, if you dream big your achievements will be big. Although it will be tough, never give in.

8. Tyrone
    November 6, 2015 at 1:55 am

This prompt means to me that you should never give up and you should follow your dreams no mater what gets in your way

9. Brandon
    November 6, 2015 at 1:56 am

I am willing to get a job but now i know that all you need to do is try your best in primary school. Try to get your work done. Try to get a good report. So you can get a job in the future.

10. Lochana😃
    November 6, 2015 at 1:56 am

Dear George
    I believe don’t never ever doubt yourself just come to see me and I’ll be there believe
    Your future is to get a job so you can be so happy working.

11. Coby
    November 6, 2015 at 1:57 am

I believe that it mean to never give up and always try you hardest and you can get somewhere. It means stay in school all the way to year 12 and you can get a good job I would like to be a author or illustrator by Jazi

12. Robert
    November 6, 2015 at 2:03 am

I think it means you never stop your self from doing work and I will say one more thing when I am older I want to be a teacher because you get to teach kid.

13. Hayden
    November 6, 2015 at 2:04 am

When I’m older I want to travol the world it means to me because I can mack now friends. The way I’m going to do that is save my money. The way I’m going to get the money is to save up and get a good job.