Homework Week 6 – Term 4: A Day In The Life Of Amar

A Day In The Life Of Amar

1. Make a list of your first impressions of Jamshedpur, the city where Amar and his family lives. What are some characteristics of Jamshedpur?
  2. Describe Amar, what type of person is he?
  3. In an interview, Hinton explained that Amar “really made me stop and think about how I use the time in my own life.” If you were to observe your life and your use of time, would you change anything? Would you use your time differently? If so, in what ways?

One thought on “Homework Week 6 – Term 4: A Day In The Life Of Amar

1. Ethan
    November 9, 2015 at 10:34 am

1.Make a list of your first impressions of Jamshedpur, the city where Amar and his family lives. What are some characteristics of Jamshedpur? Poor, dusty, lots of population, different then our home town.

2.Describe Amar, what type of person is he? He is helpful and responsible for his family like the money he earns for them and he cares for others like his neighbour hood with the news paper also to get money.

3.In an interview, Hinton explained that Amar “really made me stop and think about how I use the time in my own life.” If you were to observe your life and your use of time, would you change anything? Would you use your time differently? If so, in what ways? I would change the way I spend my time by playing less video games and Helping mum and dad around the house more.

2. Jazi
    November 9, 2015 at 8:39 pm

Gross
    stinky
    dusty
    old dirty tall
    dangerous(stuff on the ground like glass)
    buildings

Describe Amar, what type of person is he?
    Unstoppable
    outstanding
    friendly
    honest
    truthful
    comical
    Tall
    Fast to do his jobs
    Chilly
    delightful
    Welcoming

Yes and always help people that are in trouble because if they need help and there is nobody something bad can happen to that person
    (to not be naughty for my mum)

3. Brandon
    November 10, 2015 at 2:57 am

1.There city is por because the people don’t get much sleep.
    2.Amar is a tired boy because Amar needs to get out of bed and deliver papers all over the city. And do lots of work.

4. Shontae
    November 10, 2015 at 5:13 am

1. un colourful/bland
    2. dirty
    3. dangerous
    4. they don’t have much grass
    5. there’s no one out at night
    6. packed at day
    7. tall
    8. poor

2.Describe Amar, what type of person is he?
    1. organised
    2. appropriate
    3. focused
    4. smart
    5. tired
    6. sore

instead of playing on the x-box playing outside
    instead of playing on the computer doing Christmas colour ins
    instead of watching T.V try and beat my record for skipping

5. Danica
    November 11, 2015 at 5:20 am

Gross
    stinky
    dusty
    old dirty tall
    dangerous(stuff on the ground like glass)
    buildings

Describe Amar, what type of person is he?
    Unstoppable
    outstanding
    friendly
    honest
    truthful
    comical
    Tall
    Fast to do his jobs
    Chilly
    delightful
    Welcoming

(to not be naughty for my mum)

6. Jayden m
    November 11, 2015 at 7:37 am

Make a list of your first impressions of Jamshedpur, the city where Amar and his family lives. What are some characteristics of Jamshedpur? Busy
    Dirty there is glass every where
    Describe Amar, what type of person is he? Busy unstoppable young friendly tall comical thinkful

In an interview, Hinton explained that Amar “really made me stop and think about how I use the time in my own life.” If you were to observe your life and your use of time, would you change anything? Would you use your time differently? If so, in what ways? He did’nt get much time at home and he had to get up at 4:00 and he has to go to his jobs fast

7. Robert
    November 12, 2015 at 4:18 am

Dirty there is glass every where

Describe Amar, what type of person is he?
    Unstoppable
    outstanding
    friendly
    honest
    truthful
    comical
    Tall
    Fast to do his jobs
    Chilly
    delightful
    Welcoming

(to not be naughty for my mum)

8. tyrone
    November 12, 2015 at 4:24 am

poor
    wreaked
    dirty
    populated
    busy

2.Describe Amar, what type of person is he? a kind and ogernist person and he puts his work and sturdy’s first
    3.In an interview, Hinton explained that Amar “really made me stop and think about how I use the time in my own life.” If you were to observe your life and your use of time, would you change anything? Would you use your time differently? If so, in what ways? I would chance the day my uncle died and that I would spend more time with him.

November 12, 2015 at 6:40 am

Rough
    Dirty
    Poor
    Busy
    Dusty
    Muddy
    Wreaked

2.Describe Amar, what type of person is he?
    He is a boy who is dedicated to his work routine. Amar is also smart, responsible and organised. He is happy to do his job.

Instead of waiting until 6:00 to do the dishes, do it at 4:00.

10. lochana
    November 12, 2015 at 8:53 am

Dirty
    Poor
    Muddy
    Busy

2.Describe Amar, what type of person is he?
    He a boy that he does his job his work and he goes to school he love his job.

I wait 4:00 to do my cooking then I do my homework 7:53

11. Lavender-May
    November 12, 2015 at 8:23 pm

1. The town of Jamshedpur where Amar and his family live looks very poor, dirty and dusty. Amar’s family sleep on the ground very close to each other.

2. Amar is a person that is kind, patient, hard working, persistent and loves his family very much. I think he will do anything to help his family have a better life and brothers and sisters to have a bright future ahead of them.

3. If I think about it, I think I should help my mum with the chores around the house more rather than my mum doing it all by herself.