Which One is Your Favourite? Choose One and Explain

chloe1

3/4J you are always asking about Chloe and her singing. We are so lucky when she visits us, especially you Jayden B she loves helping you with your work.

Chloe is an example of someone who who never gives up. Even though she gets nervous every time she has to perform she faces her fears and she works hard. Chloe loves singing and has been having lesson since she was 5 years old. Chloe, though has a real fear of following her dreams.

3/4J and our global friends what message can you send to Chloe to encourage her to believe in herself and follow her dream of teaching children to sing.

1. Watch the videos of Chloe singing and choose your favourite?
  2. Explain what about the song was your favourite?
  3. Write a short message of encouragement to Chloe about following her dreams?
  4. Do you think Chloe should send her video to X Factor Australia Auditions? Why?

One thought on “Which One is Your Favourite? Chloe teaches us – If you are talented at something never give up and follow your dreams @viflearn @room_ten #globaled

1. Tamara ^.^
    November 10, 2015 at 2:50 am

Watch the videos of Chloe singing and choose your favourite? My favourite one of Chloe’s videos is the blank space song.

Explain what about the song was your favourite? The thing I have chosen the blank space song that is my favourite about it is how I would like Chloe Joyce to sing the blank space song at voice.

Write a short message of encouragement to Chloe about following her dreams? Do you think you can sing blank space at voice?

Do you think Chloe should send her video to X Factor Australia Auditions? Why? Yes I do think that Chloe Joyce should send her video to X Factor Australia Auditions.

2. Shakayla
    November 10, 2015 at 2:55 am

Chloe you are a beautiful at singing I love your voice and you look pretty 😊😉😋

3. November 10, 2015 at 3:16 am

1.Watch the videos of Chloe singing and choose your favourite? my favourite video was blank space because she is really good at singing it

2.Explain what about the song was your favourite? that the song is not just a sad song it goes sad then there is some happiness in the song

3.Write a short message of encouragement to Chloe about following her dreams? Chloe if you want to follow your dreams you have to believe in yourself and if you cant try harder then your dream might come true

4.Do you think Chloe should send her video to X Factor Australia Auditions? Why? I think Chloe should get her video sent to x factor because the judges like teenagers she might be in the finals or even win

4. coby
    November 10, 2015 at 3:17 am

1.Watch the videos of Chloe singing and choose your favourite? Blank space
    2.Explain what about the song was your favourite? Blank space because it is my favret sog.
    3.Write a short message of encouragement to Chloe about following her dreams? you shod follow drams because you nee to go on x factor.
    4.Do you think Chloe should send her video to X Factor Australia Auditions? Why? because she needs to follow your dremans.
    from Coby

5. Danica
    November 10, 2015 at 3:20 am

1.Watch the videos of Chloe singing and choose your favourite?
    My favourite video is Drive by Miley Cyrus.

2.Explain what about the song was your favourite?
    I liked it because she had some very high picked parts in it and I loved it because
    she had a lot of challenging bits in it and that made it interesting.

3.Write a short message of encouragement to Chloe about following her dreams?
    You can sing very well and I would love it if you follow your dreams and be a singer I love you singing.

I think Chloe should because you are a great singer.

6. jayden m
    November 10, 2015 at 3:21 am

1.Watch the videos of Chloe singing and choose your favourite? my favourite one is wonderland
    2.Explain what about the song was your favourite? wonderland was my favorurite because she was slow at sing at the start but then she sang fast.
    3.Write a short message of encouragement to Chloe about following her dreams? Chloe you should follow your dreams because you don’t do what you could be when your older.
    4.Do you think Chloe should send her video to X Factor Australia Auditions? Why? yes I think she can send a video to xfactor because she is a good singer

7. jazi
    November 10, 2015 at 3:21 am

1.Watch the videos of Chloe singing and choose your favourite?
    My favourite song you sang was blank space by Taylor swift
    2.Explain what about the song was your favourite?
    Blank space was my favourite because I like that song and you sang beautifully that’s why I liked it.
    3.Write a short message of encouragement to Chloe about following her dreams?
    I think you should follow you dreams because you could become a star 🙂
    yes because her voice is amazing I think everybody would like to hear it especially the judges they will and you could become famous like Taylor swift

8. bailey
    November 10, 2015 at 3:22 am

1.Watch the videos of Chloe singing and choose your favourite? my favourite song was drive.
    2.Explain what about the song was your favourite? my favourite song was drive because its a song I’ve never heard and your voice is just beautiful.
    3.Write a short message of encouragement to Chloe about following her dreams? its not about the fears that you have because following your dreams are very important things.
    4.Do you think Chloe should send her video to X Factor Australia Auditions? Why? I think she should send all of her videos from the start from watching the first video because of the way you started off and by the perfection.

9. Brandon
    November 10, 2015 at 3:22 am

2.Blank space because you are a very good singer.
    3.Following your dreams helps them come true.
    4.Yes because she learnt them so fast.

10. Ethan :)
    November 10, 2015 at 3:25 am

1.Watch the videos of Chloe singing and choose your favourite? My favourite song Chloe sang is Drive by Miley Cyrus I thought it was great you are better than Miley Cyrus.
    2.Explain what about the song was your favourite? how she got her high tip voice and made everyone amazed I was amazed like the people in the café/shop.
    3.Write a short message of encouragement to Chloe about following her dreams? I think you could be as good as the winners on x-factor you could easily beat them by a total long shot. 🙂
    4.Do you think Chloe should send her video to X Factor Australia Auditions? Why? I think Chloe could b on X-factor because she is an excellent singer and if I was a judge I would give you 10 out of 10 even though your growing your confidence the judges would love you and they would make you win you will WIN.

By Ethan 🙂

November 10, 2015 at 3:25 am

1.Watch the videos of Chloe singing and choose your favourite?
    My favourite song was Blank Space by Taylor Swift.

2.Explain what about the song was your favourite?
    Because I like the song and I liked the way she sang it….. “I got a blank space baby and I’ll write your name.” 🙂

3.Write a short message of encouragement to Chloe about following her dreams?
    Keep on going with your wonderful singing Chloe. This could lead to an awesome singing career in the future for you. Don’t mind what people say about you, they will probably be jealous when you become a famous singer like Taylor Swift! (probably even better!!!)

YES!!!! definitely! She would win so easily!

Come on Chloe achieve you dream!
    From Peace 🙂 😉 🙂 😉

12. Robert
    November 10, 2015 at 3:26 am

1.Watch the videos of Chloe singing and choose your favourite?
    My favourite video is blank space.
    2.Explain what about the song was your favourite?
    Blank space is my favourite because my sister sings the song all the time at home.
    3.Write a short message of encouragement to Chloe about following her dreams?
    Do you think you can sing your song on T.V?

Yes she should send her video to X Factor because her song were better than the reel singers.

well done Chloe

13. lochana
    November 10, 2015 at 3:28 am

1.Watch the videos of Chloe singing and choose your favourite?
    I like the wonderland song.

2.Explain what about the song was your favourite?
    it my favourite because I like Taylor swift.

3.Write a short message of encouragement to Chloe about following her dreams?
    I LOVE YOUR SINGING!!! it is so beautiful

OH YES!!! SHE WILL WIN and she will be so AUSOME

14. kathy bosiak
    November 10, 2015 at 3:28 am

Hi Chloe! I love the fact that you are following your dream. So many of my student slack that drive. I particularly like the Miley Cyrus song that you sang.. I would love to hear something that will really show your beautiful voice….. what do you think about singing a Christmas song for all of us? Or…. even my favorite Augie March song, ” One Crowded Hour” ? Expand your repertoire….. add to the beauty that you already possess and never , ever let anyone stand in the way of your dreams… Dreams are personal and they are yours… no one can take them away, you can only give them up and that would be a mistake! So excited to have seen this..

15. kathy bosiak
    November 10, 2015 at 3:29 am

oops… meant lack… but slack is a good word too 🙂

16. November 10, 2015 at 3:31 am

1.Watch the videos of Chloe singing and choose your favourite?
    2.Explain what about the song was your favourite?
    blank space because it looks arsome
    3.Write a short message of encouragement to Chloe about following her dreams?
    she needs to seek up more at x factor
    because she is a singer yes will done

17. shontae
    November 10, 2015 at 3:32 am

1.Watch the videos of Chloe singing and choose your favourite?
    wonderland, because you used a really strong voice and you sound better than Talor swift singing her own song.

2.Explain what about the song was your favourite
    it’s new, it interests people, it has a really good beat and it’s from my second favourite singer. (my favourite singer is Chloe ofcourse)

3.Write a short message of encouragement to Chloe about following her dreams?
    your my favourite singer and everyone s and your singing makes everyone smile.

It’s so obvious Mrs Joyce, because Chloe is the best singer in the world, because she has a strong voice, she’s absolutely gorgeous and the best bit…..
    She makes everyone smile.

18. tyrone
    November 10, 2015 at 3:34 am

1.Watch the videos of Chloe singing and choose your favourite? My favourite was blank space by Taylor Swift.

2.Explain what about the song was your favourite? It was my favourite because when Chloe sang it she sang perfectly and she nailed all the notes and that song is really hard to sing

3.Write a short message of encouragement to Chloe about following her dreams? you should follow your dreams even if you get it wrong try again. NEVER STOP TRYING,JUST FOLLOW YOUR DREAM AND YOU WILL WIN!

4.Do you think Chloe should send her video to X Factor Australia Auditions? Why? YES! she should because you are a great singer and you had loads of conference and you will smash though it.

19. Jassmyn
    November 10, 2015 at 7:55 am

Chloe just follwed your haert and your dreams to. And also dont give up sings at all. It is your life and you have a lot of talent, you have the greatest voice i ever had luv you

20. Ayuen4ever
    November 11, 2015 at 7:41 am

1.Watch the videos of Chloe singing and choose your favorite?
    my favorite was blank space

2..Explain what about the song was your favorite?
    i like the song because her voice is so nice and it sounds 10 times better then Taylor swift

3.Write a short message of encouragement to Chloe about following her dreams
    i think u should follow your dreams no matter what don’t listen to any one u says your bad because your the opposite of bad your extremely awesome!!

Do you think Chloe should send her video to X Factor Australia Auditions? Why?
    i think she should send all her videos to X factor auditions because she’s a terrific singer and she has a good chance of Winning.

21. Emma ;)
    November 16, 2015 at 8:46 am

Watch the videos of Chloe singing and choose your favourite?
    I couldn’t possibly choose a favourite because they were all wonderful and I have seen some on YouTube and every single one is JAW DROPPING and if I was to choose a favourite it probably would be breakeven.

Explain what about the song was your favourite?
    It was my favourite because of a couple things the CONFIDENCE and BRAVERY, MIND, SOUL AND PASSION in the TONE of her voice.

Write a message of encouragement to Chloe about following her dreams?
    I hope you become famous Chloe because you deserve to be known GLOBALY AND NATIONAL because you BELIVE in you self and remember the only bad singers are people who don’t BELIVE in themselves and thing WHAT IF they don’t like me WHAT IF I screw up. See there’s the thing no one realises it comes from the HEART, MIND, BODY and JUST TRYING most of the time you succeed in what your trying to do and remember SMALL EVENTS TAKE GREAT CHANGE.

Do you think Chloe should send her video to X Factor Australia Auditions? Why?
    I think Chloe should because she will make it because of PASSION and BRAVEY in her voice they will know she ENJOYS singing and ENJOYS trying and if you decide to try and get her into X Factor good luck.
    From Emma