3/4J 2016 Says Hi To All The @edcampglobal classrooms #ECGC16

Welcome 3/4J

Today is special because 3/4J are being introduce to their classroom website, twitter and the world of Global Education. Mrs Joyce feels lucky to be back at school and healthy after having to have an operation over the holidays.

Today also is the day that classrooms around the world are participating in Edcamp Global  Classrooms, connecting and collaborating with each other.

We will take a look at what is happening at the moment in Edcamp Global Classrooms and leave a message to say Hi to everyone as our first post on to our blog.

We also want to send out a big hello to our amazing friends in Canada the Kutoa team and especially Mr Schwartz and room ten.

Welcome to a new year and I hope you all love being in Mrs Joyce’s Classrooms this year as part of Team Joyce.

learn

One thought on “3/4J 2016 Says Hi To All The @edcampglobal classrooms #ECGC16

1. January 28, 2016 at 11:59 pm

Hi guys!! WElcome to the new year! Can’t wait to meet you and do some work together!

2. January 29, 2016 at 12:01 am

What will you be studying this year? Hope to meet you online soon!

3. kutoafounder
    January 29, 2016 at 1:23 am

Welcome 3/4J!!!

You are going to have a fabulous year of learning and growing together!

I know that your teachers are excited about seeing all the potential you have come to life in different way – and I know that it will!

Remember to be kind and be encouraging to one another. As a team you each have different strengths which are to be celebrated!

I look forward to following your journey this year!

All the best,

Josh Brake Executive Director http://www.kutoa.org/i/9QkPHf6y

F: facebook.com/kutoaorg T: twitter.com/kutoaorg

ps – Bronwyn, I hope my package got to you in the mail by now. Consider it a gift for your new class. 🙂

4. Nanjera
    January 29, 2016 at 2:04 am

Hi global friends,
    My name is Nanjera. Thanks josh brake I can not wait to learn about Kutoa I would like to learn about.

New languages

Some things about animals

All the different gum trees

Did a snake ever look like a lizard?

5. Ayuen
    January 29, 2016 at 2:05 am

Hi global friends , My name is Ayuen
    I would like to learn what sort of foods people around the world eat.
    And what sort of endangered species are in Kutua countries that we help.I would also want
    To learn what goes on in Kutoa and is there a special languages people speak.

6. January 29, 2016 at 2:06 am

Hi global friends,

I would like to learn how do donate money to your foundation. I would like to ask some questions: how did you put together this fabulous foundation? Do you have names of some of these people who are in the kutoa foundation? You must be good at what you do for Kutoa because we are doing Kutoa this year. Can we donate more than $1 to kutoa or just $1? I can’t wait until I get a response twiitter.com/kutoaorg

Sincerely,
    From Tyson

7. owen
    January 29, 2016 at 2:06 am

Hi global friends my name is Owen I would like to learn all about you. Thanks josh brake I can not wait to learn about Kutoa.

8. Makiala
    January 29, 2016 at 2:07 am

Hi global friends,
    My name is Makiala and I would like to learn what sort of foods are in other countries and what Kutoa does And what sort of endangered species are in the world.

9. Tori
    January 29, 2016 at 2:08 am

Hi global friends,
    My name is Tori I would like to learn about how does it go night then day? Thanks josh brake I can not wait to learn about Kutoa.
    I would also like to learn about why the wold was made I would also like to learn about animals and country’s.

10. Yewande
    January 29, 2016 at 2:09 am

Hi Global friends My name is Yewande I would like to learn how to help people that don’t have a house, buy the people food that are poor, animals all around the world.Thanks Josh Blake I can not wait to learn about Kutoa.

11. Betty
    January 29, 2016 at 2:10 am

Hi global friends,
    My name is Betty. I would like to know what you eat? Were do you live? What animals do you have?
    Is it hot were you are?Or is it cold?
    Thanks Josh brake I can’t wait to learn about Kutoa.

12. Jade
    January 29, 2016 at 2:10 am

Hi I would like to lean how I can help the wold and make people happy.
    Can you give me some informathoin.
    Thanks if you do.
    What does Kutoa do
    From jade

13. Sarah
    January 29, 2016 at 2:11 am

Hi global,friends my name is Sarah
    I would like to learn what food people in eat in the world.
    Is there a special language they speak.

14. Dominic
    January 29, 2016 at 2:12 am

Hi global friends
    My name is Dominic I was wondering if you could teach me a few things could you teach me how to speak like you and what do you eat and I wish to learn more about different countries.
    Thanks Josh Brake I can not wait to learn about Kutoo and thanks for the video Joel Berger how many paintings have you painted????

15. Olivia
    January 29, 2016 at 2:13 am

Hi global friends, My name is Olivia I would like to know about the Australian out back.

16. Hayley
    January 29, 2016 at 2:13 am

Hi Global friends,
    My name is Hayley and I would like to learn what type of animals were there back then before they all got extinct. Is there still one type of dinosaur left.

P.S thanks josh brake for the message you sent all of us before

What do you all mostly spend your time on. Some countries spend 4 hours every day carrying water in Barrels from the wells around them. That’s all I have to ask thanks bye.

17. Nyamal
    January 29, 2016 at 2:14 am

Hi global friends, my name is Nyaml I would like to learn about Kutoa it’s my first time talking around the world because it’s interesting helping people and it’s wet in Australia how is it working for Kutoa so nice to meet you global friends and how is it in you would? from 3/4J

18. Mal
    January 29, 2016 at 2:15 am

Hi global friends my name mal I Want to no how to speak in Spanish

19. Angel
    January 29, 2016 at 2:16 am

Hi global friends, hi my name is angel.
    I would like to learn
    What animals were there back then
    What different languages were there
    What clothing’s do you where

20. Amealia
    January 29, 2016 at 2:16 am

Hi global friends my name is Amealia and wond like to learn about is different tips of languages and tips of clothing’s
    What do you eat bake then.

January 29, 2016 at 2:17 am

Hi my name is Liam. I will like to learn Spanish.

22. Lavender-May
    January 29, 2016 at 2:18 am

Hi Globle freinds, My name Lavender May. I would like to learn more about England,landslides and what is under the serifs of the world. Thanks Joel Brake I can not wait to learn more about Kutoa.

23. Byron
    January 29, 2016 at 2:20 am

Hi global Friends, My name is byron
    I would like to learn how to save people’s lives.
    Thanks josh brake I can not wait to learn all about what Kutoa does for the world.

24. Jimmy
    January 29, 2016 at 2:22 am

Hi my name is Jimmy I am nine years old how many animalsare in other countries who is your president or prime minister.

January 29, 2016 at 7:29 am

So cool! 3/4J you are going to love working with Kutoa, edcampglobal and other organisations! 3/4J last did! Have fun 🙂

• Yewande
      February 14, 2016 at 10:39 am

thanks peace for commenting on our blog 😀

26. Yewande
    February 13, 2016 at 5:14 am

Hi global friends i really like to learn about kutoa,spanish,room ten and ALL the other things in canada 😀 and thanks for giving us freedom the bird

27. Yewande