Homework Week 6 – The Wonky Russian House

The Wonky Russian House

house

1. Describe this house using a descriptive sentence that includes an adjective, noun and verb. Remember you want you sentence to be more than 5 words.
  2. How could you live in this house? Explain
  3. The name of this house is the Wooden Gagster House (Archangelsk, Russia), what do you think the name means?

One thought on “Homework Week 6 – The Wonky Russian House

1. Yewande
    February 23, 2016 at 5:50 am

1. Describe this house using a descriptive sentence that includes an adjective, noun and verb. Remember you want your sentence to be more than 5 words.
    its rusty,woody,brownish,wonky,sliding,working.

2. How could you live in this house? Explain
    a bit hard because it’s all wonky and it might fall down wonky stuff do fall down.The window blinds i don’t see them.It’s all dis organise.No colour its all dark.

3. The name of this house is the Wooden Gagster House (Archangelsk, Russia), what do you think the name means?
    The wonky Russian house means it’s wonky it’s from russian and it’s a house.

2. jade
    February 23, 2016 at 8:36 am

Broken, homeless, humongous, ratty, disrepair, antique, historic.
    2.How could you live in this house? Explain
    I would finish the roof and put insulation in the walls. Mabey there is no power so I would put the power on.
    3.The name of this house is the Wooden Gagster House (Archangelsk, Russia), what do you think the name means?
    I think the name means that it is scary and no one lives in it because it is non liveable.

3. Lavender-May
    February 24, 2016 at 9:50 am

How I would describe this house is, it’s wooden, strange and very different to anything I’ve seen before.

2. How could you live in this house? Explain.
    I don’t think I could live in this house, because it doesn’t look very safe.

The name of this house I think means is gangster house. I think the people who lived in this house played really bad tricks and did mean things to other people.

4. Olivia
    February 29, 2016 at 4:59 am

1.Describe this house using a descriptive sentence that includes an adjective, noun and verb. Remember you want you sentence to be more than 5 words. I think the house is a wreck and it is crumbling building.

5. Olivia
    February 29, 2016 at 5:04 am

The name of this house is the Wooden Gagster House (Archangelsk, Russia), what do you think the name means? It probably means that teenage hang out there.

6. Olivia
    February 29, 2016 at 5:12 am

How could you live in this house Explain? Actually I think you can not live in this house because as soon as you step in it will fall down.