Homework Week 8: Finding Our About Iran With @JoySunBear

What Can We Learn From Joy Sun Bear About Iran?

3/4J while I was at the meeting on Thursday morning Miss Munroe introduced you to Joy Sun Bears new page for us to explore and colour. I have sent your request to the Sun Bear Team asking if they can find a way we can learn the numbers to 10 in Iranian. They are looking into it.

This week for homework I would like you to do the following:

Look on http://www.joysunbear.com/#!Salam-and-Good-Evening/c1jix/56deed230cf2389d88fc8cf3

website and do the following:

1. Tell me 3 new facts you have learnt about Iran.
  2. Tell me 3 amazing site you can see in Iran (the video below might help you
  3. If you were to visit Iran like Joy Sun Bear, what would you like to do? and what foods would you eat?

One thought on “Homework Week 8: Finding Our About Iran With @JoySunBear

1. Tyson
    March 14, 2016 at 11:20 pm

@JoySunBear

TELL ME 3 NEW FACTS YOU HAVE LEARNT ABOUT IRAN…
    *Iran has different foods than Australia
    *Iran does some artwork
    *Iran is a boiling hot place
    *The camp Iran had the first people on earth

TELL ME 3 AMAZING SITES YOU CAN SEE IN IRAN…
    *Mount Damavand
    *Courtesy of Hana Esfandiari and Mahmoodreza
    *China

IF YOU WERE TO VISIT IRAN LIKE JOY SUN BEAR, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO AND WHAT WOULD YOU EAT?..
    *Get an autograph
    *I would rather eat my guts

2. yewande
    March 14, 2016 at 11:25 pm

1.Tell me 3 new facts you have learnt about Iran.
    Iran is also called Persia. Iran is mostly mountains and desert. This month Iranians are celebrating Nowruz.

2.Tell me 3 amazing site you can see in Iran (the video below might help you
    Lots of shops. lots of carpets in a carpet shop. There is a shop with pictures in it.

I would to see the mountains and the plants in Iran. I would like to taste the rice with the crispy rice called Tahdig .

3. ayue
    March 14, 2016 at 11:26 pm

1.Tell me 3 new facts you have learnt about Iran
    that kids under 18 live there.
    salam means hello
    Iran, also called Persia,
    2.Tell me 3 amazing site you can see in Iran (the video below might help you
    Mount Damavand
    Persepolis
    Azadi tower
    3.If you were to visit Iran like Joy Sun Bear, what would you like to do? and what foods would you eat?
    crispy rice called tahdig (tah-deeg), and naan-e-barbari (delicious flat bread) served with tangy paneer (feta cheese), herbs and honey

4. Amealia
    March 14, 2016 at 11:28 pm

@JoySunBear

the tents are small
    it is scorching hot
    different tipes of food e.g(rice

courtesy of Hana Esfandiari and Mahmoodreza
    Afghanistan
    Persepolis

work at a restaurant to earn money with joy sun bear
    soup

5. Lavender-May
    March 14, 2016 at 11:31 pm

1. 1.Tell me 3 new facts you have learnt about Iran.
    The capital of iran is Tehran.
    people have been living in iran for 6000 years.
    iran is the 18th largest coubtry in the world.
    .2.Tell me 3 amazing site you can see in Iran (the video below might help you.
    Mount Damavand in the winter because there is lots of snow/
    Sanr Cave this is the largest water cave in th world.
    Masouleh is a villig on the roof tops.
    3 .If you were to visit Iran like Joy Sun Bear, what would you like to do? and what foods would you eat?
    if I went to Iran I would go to Sadr Cave because it would be amzing to see.some food I would have would be Tah Deeg this is crispy rice. I would also like the Naan bread.

6. shontae
    March 14, 2016 at 11:34 pm

1.Tell me 3 new facts you have learnt about Iran
    they have delicate foods. Iran has Asia’s largest volcano.
    .Iran is also called Persia.
    2.Tell me 3 amazing site you can see in Iran (the video below might help you

7. ayuen
    March 14, 2016 at 11:34 pm

1.Tell me 3 new facts you have learnt about Iran.

Iran, also called Persia, is the eighteenth largest country in the world and has had ongoing civilizations living there for almost 6,000 years!

Food, and hospitality, is a big deal in Iran.

in Iran Salam means hello

2.Tell me 3 amazing site you can see in Iran (the video below might help you
    buildings shops Bakery’s

I would like to tour around Iran and see the most popular places

March 14, 2016 at 11:35 pm

1.Tell me 3 new facts you have learnt about Iran.
    Look like yum me food. mosli blue pots. look like very good mats.
    2.Tell me 3 amazing site you can see in Iran (the video below might help you

9. Nanjera.P
    March 14, 2016 at 11:36 pm

Salam Joy Sun Bear,
    Three facts I learnt was that Salam means Hello in Iran, The flag colours is green on the top white in the middle and red on the bottom and with the white has a little red symbol, And that the capital city is Tehran.

Three sites I would visit is the mountain Damavand because it snows there, The peoples homes, And the restaurants

what would you do and eat I would eat the soups and the meat, I would go to the village in the roof tops.

10. jade
    March 14, 2016 at 11:36 pm

1.Tell me 3 new facts you have learnt about Iran.
    I know how to say hello in Iran.This month Iranians are celebrating nowruz.
    2.Tell me 3 amazing site you can see in Iran (the video below might help you.
    Garden of paradise largest water cave. village on the rooftops.

11. March 15, 2016 at 1:24 am

Hi my Australian friends from Mrs. Joyce’s class! Wow, I am so glad to see you are all enjoying my visit to Iran and learning more about the country and culture! It’s a great place to learn about history, culture and meet some very nice people who love to celebrate with good food, company and music!

Mrs. Joyce mentioned that you guys would love to learn how to pronounce the numbers 1-10 in Farsi, so I asked my friends Bahar and Ali and they helped me find this great video (link below) to help you all out. Let me know what you think and stay tuned to learn more about Persian New Year (Nowruz) this week! Also, thank you to Mrs. Joyce for sending me some of the awesome pictures you colored! I hope you send me your colored pages of me in Iran as well so I can share them on my website! I love sharing my friends’ artwork from around the world!

Well, it’s is almost 5am here in Iran and I need to get some more sleep, take care friends and hope to talk to you all soon!! 🙂

-Joy Sun Bear