Take a picture is lots of fun. If you ask your parents you may be able to use their phone, your iPod or iPad or a camera. Mrs Joyce is heading to the Pacific Islands on a cruise and will be making sure she completes this homework as well.
What you need to do:
- Take pictures of the things on the list.
- With your parents you might be able to print them on paper or go to Officeworks, Kmart etc and print them out.
- Have fun
- Bring them to school so we can share all the places you were able to take a photo of the things on the list.
This holiday I am are looking for:
A picture of:
- Your shadow
- A sunset or sunrise
- Something sweet…
- Something hot…
- Somewhere that you fall asleep…
- An action shot
- Something beautiful
- A view of out of a window…
- Having fun
- A favourite thing
- A selfie
Here is an example of a Mrs Joyce selfies while in Brazil last year, what do you think? Check out my funny faces, I thought I was a pretty good selfie photographer? Which one is your favourite?