Week 7: Homework: Story Starts

For homework this week you are going to complete a narrative story start. In your story start you will need to describe the setting and at least one character. Think about using adjectives and spelling strategies in your work.

via Homework: Story Start — 3/4A CLASSROOM 2016

One thought on “Week 7: Homework: Story Starts

1. Betty
    May 23, 2016 at 8:08 am

For homework this week you are going to complete a narrative story start. In your story start you will need to describe the setting and at least one character. Think about using adjectives and spelling strategies in your work.

I sit here in my tiny yellow canoe in the deep blue ocean.OHO! Here comes a great white shark! Will he eat me? I’m @ the Indian ocean what am I going to do. HELP! HELP! Oh wait I need help. I thought the WORLD WAS ENDING,WORLD WAS ENDING! But luckily a helicopter’s here.

2. Lavender May
    May 25, 2016 at 3:37 am

Here I am, in the relaxing carm water and nothing to be seen. Ahhhhh a shark! I swim as fast as I can phew the shark is gone do I dare to go back in ?

3. Tyson :)
    May 25, 2016 at 3:38 am

I am absolutely astound by what I see beneath my kayak as a massive shark has me in it sight and lunchbox. Barely stupid to move fast away, I sit in horror and wait for the beast to flee before seeing my doom. Understanding that today might be doomsday, I sit and watch and wait. What will happen? What will be the impact? As wondering a turn to fear, it rises and rises and I wait and wait…

4. Tori
    May 25, 2016 at 3:42 am

As I am swimming in the deep blue sea there is a wired thing up above the salty clear water I smell the blood I want to eat him I think why I should not I go to eat him as I going above the salty clear water I see a big line awwwww and I fall down to the ground.

5. Tyrone
    May 25, 2016 at 3:42 am

As I swim slently, I see a yellow banana or maybe a sea taxi “who really cares it not hurting me”I say then WHAM! The banana hitting stick hits me on the head, now he got me angry so I swim right next to the sea taxi and I say it all ways fun to eat..I mean meet the locals then chomp… Burp

6. Tori-kate:)
    May 25, 2016 at 7:33 am

Hello Mrs Joyce mum needs your email to email you :]

7. yewande
    May 25, 2016 at 9:25 am

As I swim slowly , I see a long caramel banana I don’t know but it looked yummy. I licked my lips around and around 10 times I swam as fast I could I was next to the yummy caramel banana I swam under trying to eat it but IT KEPT MOVING I went next to the caramel banana CHOMP! I miss the caramel banana saw me it swam very fast I begin to energy so I looked for fish.

8. jassmyn
    May 26, 2016 at 5:47 am

On a hot day I was swimming in the lake it was so hot, and then I saw something moving it was a shark it came near me I was like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it was about to eat me so It star to attack me but I saw a fish so I went to that fish I told the fish if he can swim fast but it was going slow so I told his friend to take me to in island.