One thought on “Week 7: Homework: Story Starts

1. Betty
    May 23, 2016 at 8:08 am

For homework this week you are going to complete a narrative story start. In your story start you will need to describe the setting and at least one character. Think about using adjectives and spelling strategies in your work.

I sit here in my tiny yellow canoe in the deep blue ocean.OHO! Here comes a great white shark! Will he eat me? I’m @ the Indian ocean what am I going to do. HELP! HELP! Oh wait I need help. I thought the WORLD WAS ENDING,WORLD WAS ENDING! But luckily a helicopter’s here.

2. Lavender May
    May 25, 2016 at 3:37 am

Here I am, in the relaxing carm water and nothing to be seen. Ahhhhh a shark! I swim as fast as I can phew the shark is gone do I dare to go back in ?

3. Tyson :)
    May 25, 2016 at 3:38 am

I am absolutely astound by what I see beneath my kayak as a massive shark has me in it sight and lunchbox. Barely stupid to move fast away, I sit in horror and wait for the beast to flee before seeing my doom. Understanding that today might be doomsday, I sit and watch and wait. What will happen? What will be the impact? As wondering a turn to fear, it rises and rises and I wait and wait…

4. Tori
    May 25, 2016 at 3:42 am

As I am swimming in the deep blue sea there is a wired thing up above the salty clear water I smell the blood I want to eat him I think why I should not I go to eat him as I going above the salty clear water I see a big line awwwww and I fall down to the ground.

5. Tyrone
    May 25, 2016 at 3:42 am

As I swim slently, I see a yellow banana or maybe a sea taxi “who really cares it not hurting me”I say then WHAM! The banana hitting stick hits me on the head, now he got me angry so I swim right next to the sea taxi and I say it all ways fun to eat..I mean meet the locals then chomp… Burp

6. Tori-kate:)
    May 25, 2016 at 7:33 am

Hello Mrs Joyce mum needs your email to email you :]

7. yewande
    May 25, 2016 at 9:25 am

As I swim slowly , I see a long caramel banana I don’t know but it looked yummy. I licked my lips around and around 10 times I swam as fast I could I was next to the yummy caramel banana I swam under trying to eat it but IT KEPT MOVING I went next to the caramel banana CHOMP! I miss the caramel banana saw me it swam very fast I begin to energy so I looked for fish.

8. jassmyn
    May 26, 2016 at 5:47 am

On a hot day I was swimming in the lake it was so hot, and then I saw something moving it was a shark it came near me I was like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it was about to eat me so It star to attack me but I saw a fish so I went to that fish I told the fish if he can swim fast but it was going slow so I told his friend to take me to in island.