Homework: Kutoa Supports A Growing World Issue: RELIEF FOR REFUGEES

3/4J this month Kutoa is working with UNHCR. We know so much about UNHCR because they are the people Andrew Harper works with and who do so much for refugees.

This month we have to decide who we are going to vote for. Which support network of UNHCR need our our vote to count.

Your homework is to look at the 3 options:

• THE RIGHT START -Provide a New Mother’s Bundle to a Refugee in the Central African Republic

kutoa1.jpg

• SURVIVING THE STORM -Provide an Emergency Survival Kit for a Refugee Family Fleeing Burundi

kutoa2

• SHELTER FOR ALL – Provide an All-Season Tent for One Refugee Family in Yemen

kutoa3

1. You must tell me which one you would like to vote for and why?
  2. You can go to www.kutoa.org  and find out more about each relief area to help make your decision.

One thought on “Homework: Kutoa Supports A Growing World Issue: RELIEF FOR REFUGEES

1. Lavender-may
    June 16, 2016 at 2:35 am

I would vote for relief for refugees because

• Lavender-may
      June 16, 2016 at 2:41 am

I would vote for relief for refugees because it would help some refugees live in a safer place were they wont risk there lives in a zone full of war and a place were the refugees have a good place to live that is war free

• June 16, 2016 at 2:43 am

what? because of what?

2. Owen
    June 16, 2016 at 2:39 am

1.You must tell me which one you would like to vote for and why?
    I would vote for the teenager so he can be safe from the wilderness he needs a tent for all kinds of weather.

3. Nanjera
    June 16, 2016 at 2:40 am

1.You must tell me which one you would like to vote for and why?
    I vote for the right start because they give simple gifts to help the new mothers and there baby’s survival. the UNHCR gives some simple assisted for the new mothers. they give natural supplements, baby blankets and baby clothes.
    Nanjera

4. June 16, 2016 at 2:42 am

Relief for Refugees

I would like to vote for the ‘Relief for Refugees’ cause. I want to vote for this in the picture on Kutoa, there is destruction everywhere and they are in great danger. Another reason why I am voting for this cause, is because these refugees are trying to flee from war but they cannot escape. I believe that KUTOA can really help
    those refugees.

5. MATTHEW
    June 16, 2016 at 2:43 am

1.You must tell me which one you would like to vote for and why?
    I would like to vote for SHELTER FOR ALL because they have no homes and the KIT WILL HELP THEM TO SURVIVE AND COOK MEALS.

6. makiala
    June 16, 2016 at 2:44 am

1.You must tell me which one you would like to vote for and why?
    I want to vote for SHELTER FOR ALL because it helps them to feel like home and it gives them somewhere to stay and they need shelter.

7. amealia
    June 16, 2016 at 2:44 am

1.You must tell me which one you would like to vote for and why?
    I vote for surviving in a storm because people need our help saving money to live not nerr storms .And they cart surviv alone with kids

8. tyrone
    June 16, 2016 at 2:45 am

The right start
    I vote for the right start because with all the clothes and blankets and food you could pass it down to family to family and then before you know it all the baby’s and little children are healthy and with the left over clothes you have you use them if you have another baby or little child. You could also make a whole family happy because having a baby is the worlds greatest thing for a family.

June 16, 2016 at 2:45 am

I want to vote for surviving the storm. I want to vote for this one because it is so sad I want to help them with getting sleeping mats, plastic sheeting, mosquito nets, a kitchen set and a stove.

10. Tori-kate :)
    June 16, 2016 at 2:46 am

1.You must tell me which one you would like to vote for and why?
    I really want to vote for surviving the storm because most of the people who try to survive the storm are woman babies and kids around the ages 1 to 6 years old their is lots of violence where they seek for shelter and that is very sad when kids are around to see that discussing behaviour.

11. Betty
    June 16, 2016 at 2:48 am

1.You must tell me which one you would like to vote for and why?
    I’m going to SURVIVING THE STORM -Provide an Emergency Survival Kit for a Refugee Family Fleeing Burundi because most of them are women and children and a low number of men. often, witch is too much often refugees have to flee there homes with basic supplies.

12. olivia
    June 16, 2016 at 2:49 am

1.You must tell me which one you would like to vote for and why?the baby because you can help a mother that works hard.

13. Jimmy
    June 16, 2016 at 2:50 am

1.You must tell me which one you would like to vote for and why?
    I vote for, shelter for all because they need homes to survive the bombings.
    And they need bunkers to survive the war. They also need supplies and food to help them to survive as well .

14. angel
    June 16, 2016 at 2:55 am

The right start.
    I want to vote for this because the mother’s will have baby blankets, baby clothes and supplement, to make sure they are ok to live.

15. maddison
    June 16, 2016 at 2:55 am

1.You must tell me which one you would like to vote for and why?
    I vote for shelter for all because they need a roof over there heads when it runs they will get wet

16. June 16, 2016 at 2:56 am

1.You must tell me which one you would like to vote for and why?
    I vote for shelter for all because the families don t have a home and they need shelter .

17. mal
    June 16, 2016 at 2:59 am

1.You must tell me which one you would like to vote for and why?
    I vote for the surviving the storm because I want the baby to survive really bad weather and it to be fed properly

18. Nyamal
    June 16, 2016 at 3:01 am

Shelter for All
    I chose this one because I would like to raise money because they really need it because they don’t have any shelter. The tents will help protect them.

19. Jade
    June 16, 2016 at 3:01 am

I’m going to vote for Provide a New Mother’s Bundle to a Refugee in the Central African Republic because it is simple but why is it so hard to get I could make one for them in a week and I think that we are so lucky but than people don`t eat there tea chuck out there sandwiches and good food I know that they will be so great full to have it to eat.
    If they survive they will have a chance.

20. sharhna
    June 16, 2016 at 3:02 am

1.You must tell me which one you would like to vote for and why?
    I vote for the right start because the UNHCRs new mother bundle contains essential supples like baby blankets and baby clothes.

21. ayuen
    June 16, 2016 at 3:03 am

You must tell me which one you would like to vote for and why?
    I would like to vote for this one because they give gifts and such to new mothers and their babies. the UNHCR are providing blankets and baby cloths also food.

Simple gifts for new mothers and their babies dramatically improve their chances of survival.
    The UNHCR’s New Mother’s Bundle contains essential supplies like nutritional supplements, baby blankets and baby clothes.

22. sharhna
    June 16, 2016 at 3:06 am

1.You must tell me which one you would like to vote for and why?
    I vote for the right start because I think the new mothers need help to care for and protect their babies.

23. SARAH
    June 16, 2016 at 3:08 am

1.You must tell me which one you would like to vote for and why
    I vote for ◾THE RIGHT START -Provide a New Mother’s Bundle to a Refugee in the Central African Republic. The UNHCR’S are providing blanket’s and baby cloth’s to wear also food for the baby.

24. yewande
    June 16, 2016 at 3:09 am

1.You must tell me which one you would like to vote for and why?

I choose ‘The Right Start’ because I would like to help get gifts for new mothers and their new babies to survive. The UNHCR’s mothers bundle are getting baby supplies like baby food baby blankets and baby clothes.