Where The Ocean Meets The School Corridor

COMPASS POINTS

E = Excited What excites you about having a school corridor like this?

W = Worrisome What worries you about this idea of have such  fancy school corridor?

N = Need to Know What else do you need to know or find out about this idea ? What additional information can you find our from the website? Provide 3 facts from the above website.

One thought on “I wonder If Our School Principal Would Let Us Have The Ocean In Our School Corridor? #looktolearn #globaled

1. MATTHEW
    June 16, 2016 at 3:00 am

WOULD IT BREAK IF THERE WERE LOTS OF KIDSTHERE?

2. Nanjera
    June 16, 2016 at 3:06 am

E = Excited What excites you about having a school corridor like this?
    All of the colour and all of the fish. And because I LOVE fish because they are colourful.

THAT PEOPLE MIGHT BRAKETHE GLASS AND ALL OF THE FISH WILL GET OOUUTT!!!!!!

The fish are fake. they spent lots of money on the hall way. The children want to go to school even more know

NO and that’s all I am going to say nah but no because it is too dangerous

NANJERA

3. olivia
    June 16, 2016 at 3:07 am

E = Excited What excites you about having a school corridor like this? scary becau you could bark it

W = Worrisome What worries you about this idea of have such fancy school corridor?you cold brakit

N = Need to Know What else do you need to know or find out about this idea ? What additional to let the kids laern information can you find our from the website? Provide 3 facts from the above website.

S = Stance or Suggestion for Moving Forward What is your opinion on this idea of an aquarium and ocean features in our school corridor? weir to learn but why

4. maddison
    June 16, 2016 at 3:09 am

E = Excited What excites you about having a school corridor like this?
    do you like it
    wot if you get sike of it
    why do you like fish in your corridor .
    I wood get siek of it

5. olivia
    June 16, 2016 at 3:11 am

facts from the above website.the fish are fake

6. amealia
    June 16, 2016 at 3:12 am

E = Excited What excites you about having a school corridor like this?
    What excited was the fack fish they look good
    well what worend me if I was there I think I wond fell thro the glass.

N = Need to Know What else do you need to know or find out about this idea ?
    What additional information can you find our from the website? Provide 3 facts from the above website. where do they pote there bargs.

S = Stance or Suggestion for Moving Forward What is your opinion on this idea of an aquarium and ocean features in our school corridor? I dot link so people wond brack it and smash it and it is boring wen it’s fack.

7. makaila:)
    June 16, 2016 at 3:13 am

E = Excited What excites you about having a school corridor like this?
    it doesn’t excite me because I don’t like fish.

the children might brake the glass or they might tap on the glass which fish don’t like.

8. mal
    June 16, 2016 at 3:13 am

What if people were being silly and they fall in the water?

9. MATTHEW
    June 16, 2016 at 3:14 am

WHERE WOULD THEY PUT THEIR BAG?

10. angel
    June 16, 2016 at 3:14 am

E = Excited What excites you about having a school corridor like this?
    it would inspirer me to learn more about the sea.

It is not safe. I think this because the objects are made from different things and it is made out of glass

11. Jimmy
    June 16, 2016 at 3:15 am

I would be exited to look at it . I would be worried because the glass could break and it could cut me. I need to know where they put their bags ? my opinion is that we shouldn’t have it in our school because the cost is to much to afford it is a waste of money it is dangerous and somebody could get hurt.

12. June 16, 2016 at 3:15 am

E = Excited What excites you about having a school corridor like this?
    nothing excites me because I am not a fish person.

im worried rids might brear the dispiay . or tap on the giass .

Rare sea life such as the blue coral and Chinese horseshoe crab are also included in the corridor.
    Even though the fish and coral look real, they are actually models aimed to educate the children about different types of marine life.
    Before the refurbishment, the teaching building looked very plain

No not at our school we need better resources.

13. ayuen
    June 16, 2016 at 3:16 am

S = Stance or Suggestion for Moving Forward What is your opinion on this idea of an aquarium and ocean features in our school corridor? we should not have it in our school corridor because people in our school are not very trust wothy and they will just smash it

14. Tori-kate :)
    June 16, 2016 at 3:16 am

What excites you about having a school corridor like that?
    Well what exises me is that it is so awesome and it looks so real I just cant look away but it is so dangerous what if you run and full and brake the glass.

What worries you about this idea of have such fancy school corridor?
    It its so dangerous like I said what if you fall and any ways its juyst a model so I would like the glass into meddle that you can see throw or carpet that you can see throw anythink you can see throw but NOT glass

What additional information can you find our from the website?
    They have the aquiryam hall way for interesting learning interment.
    All of their fish water and coral are all models.
    The school also did it because their hall way looked plain

Stance or Suggestion for Moving Forward What is your opinion on this idea of an aquarium and ocean features in our school corridor? No because it wont get respected because some kids in the school but its not fair for the 5/6 grades