10 Bizarre Schools Found In America

3/4J I have found 10 unusual schools that parents send their children to in America.

I would like you to look at the schools and decide whether you would attend any of them. Can you answer the following questions:

1. Which school would you attend if you had to choose one? Why did you choose this school?
  2. Which school would you definitely not like to attend? What did you not like about the school?

One thought on “Would Your Parents Send You To One Of These Bizarre Schools? #education #schools

1. maddison
    June 23, 2016 at 3:03 am

do you like it or do you don’t which own do you like .

2. Lavender-May
    June 23, 2016 at 3:14 am

1. which school would you attend if you had a choose? why did you choose this school.
    I would choose school of the Future because it might be a future related school with new things to see and do and it would be a new experiences to explore.

3. Fawaaz
    October 3, 2016 at 7:12 am

I would like Celebration Education because school is a good place to be, you can learn something new everyday. I would definitely not choose Walt Disney because they will just teach you to watch Disney shows and not teach something educational.

4. Fawaaz
    October 3, 2016 at 7:25 am

I would choose Celebration Education because i like the idea of the themes being taught, I also like it because it has good education. I don’t like Blue School because it doesn’t have good education like Maths and doesn’t have any books for people to read.

5. mia
    October 5, 2016 at 7:10 am

the school I would pick would have to be Walt Disney Elementary school because I love Disney characters and I love to learn about disney

6. mia
    October 5, 2016 at 7:14 am

I would not go to the blue school because I don’t want to be blue and I t doesn’t have any books so u wouldn’t know how to read or do maths and other subjects

7. michaela
    October 9, 2016 at 2:53 am

The school i would pick is walt disney because i love every thing about walt disney but mainly because of Mickey mouse.