The Innocent Faces Of Humanity

Fatherhood in the ruins. Beautiful picture by photographer Emad Nassar showing that, despite the devastation around him, this Palestinian father can still make bathtime fun for his daughter and niece.

1. What does this picture tell you about this family?
  2. What if this was your family?
  3. Why is this picture so peaceful to look at?
  4. Write a short paragraph describing the picture. Write from the first person as if you were one of the people.

bath

One thought on “Homework: The Innocent Faces Of Humanity #globaled #globalclassrooms #education #learning

1. Yewande
    July 27, 2016 at 3:37 am

1. What does this picture tell you about this family?
    That there are happy even if war is happening

2. What if this was your family?
    I would feel scared if I was in there shoes it’s scary

3. Why is this picture so peaceful to look at?
    There is no one there and no war is napping now

• Yewande
      July 28, 2016 at 8:55 am

woops I mean happening 🙂

2. Nanjera
    July 27, 2016 at 3:49 am

What does this picture tell you about this family?
    They have gone through a lot but they are still a very happy family. And they are still great full that they have each other.

What if this was your family?
    I would be so great full that I still have my lovely family
    Why is this picture so peaceful to look Ativan?
    I think yes. Because they look like they are having so much fun and even though the background looks so horrible just don’t focus on that part.
    Nanjera

3. Sarah
    July 27, 2016 at 3:52 am

1.What does this picture tell you about this family?
    It tells me that their place has got destroyed and they are happy because their Barth are steal their.
    2.What if this was your family?
    I will feel sad because the place is very destroyed and no food to eat in the destroyed house.

4. Tyson
    July 27, 2016 at 3:55 am

What does this picture tell you about this family?

They might of just experienced a minor earthquake, war, terrorist attack because by the look of the damage and the remains (nearly 0% remain) it looks very minor enough to of being those 3 things. The reasoning for that is because I have seen very things like this on the internet before with the same damage.

What if this was your family?
    Why is this picture so peaceful to look at?

5. Ayuen
    July 27, 2016 at 3:55 am

What does this picture tell you about this family?
    That there happy no matter what happens.
    What if this was your family?
    I wouldn’t like it because it very different to my life now so I wouldn’t handle it.
    Why is this picture so peaceful to look at? It’s peaceful to look at because they are having such a good time and there smiling.

6. makiala :) (:
    July 27, 2016 at 6:06 am

What does this picture tell you about this family?
    that they have so many things going on that they are still going to be happy forever!

What if this was your family?
    If this was my family i would be happy no matter what happens to us!

Why is this picture so peaceful to look at?
    it is so peaceful to look at because it reminds me of when i was a little kid when i was in the bath with my little brother Camden!

• makiala:)#awesome;)
      July 28, 2016 at 7:23 am

Dear Mrs Joyce,
      we have 146,099 hits on the blog at 5:20 exactly.

from Makiala 🙂 (;

7. Olivia
    July 27, 2016 at 11:08 am

What does this picture tell you about this family? They are live ing in a distorted place but they are still happy because they have each other.

What if this was your family? I Would be sad and scared but still happy because I am alive

Why is this picture so peaceful to look at? Because It’s a nice family.

8. Tyrone
    July 27, 2016 at 10:20 pm

What does this picture tell you about this family?
    This family is very strong, to survive a horrible incident and still have time for a bath.

What if this was your family?
    If this was my family I would be so proud of hat we survived and we still managed to have family time

Why is this picture so peaceful to look at?
    It so peacefully to look at because I think it means that what ever happens family must stick togethe.

9. sarah
    July 28, 2016 at 5:29 am

1.What does this picture tell you about this family?
    that they are happy because they have their bath steal.

10. Lavender-May
    July 28, 2016 at 7:44 am

1. What does this picture tell you about this family?
    This Picture tells me that, this family lives in a wrecked house but that still look happy because they have each other,
    2. What if this was your family?
    If this was my family I would be happy that at least be had each other and I would spend as much time as possible.
    3. Why is this picture so peaceful to look at?
    This picture is so peaceful to look at because that all have a big smile on their face and look like they are having s great time with each other.

11. Lavender-May
    July 28, 2016 at 8:11 am

1. What does this picture tell you about this family?
    This picture tells me that this family have been through a lot like their house getting ruined, along with the buildings around them and having rocks everywhere but they still make their bath time fun.
    2. What if this was your family?
    If this was my family I would feel happy because we would have each other and if this was my family I would spend as much time with them as possible.
    3. Why is this picture so peaceful to look at?
    This picture looks peaceful because there are three people that have big smiles on there faces and look like they are having fun and making the best out of a bad situation.