The Real Peru

3/4J we have been looking at cultures and education around the world. One of Mrs Joyce’s best friends Mrs Price contacted me tonight to share this fabulous video. Many time we watch video that have show all the tourist areas of countries but this video shows the real and beautiful people of Peru. They are celebrating in the town. Everything is so colourful.

Lets use the video as Media we can view as readers. We can view the media and record what we can see. Then we can use our brain to make connections and use our background knowledge. Lastly, we can make inferences about what we know about the people of Peru.

peru

One thought on “The Real Peru: Locals Celebrate #globaled #education #globaleducation #globalclassrooms

1. Maddison
    July 29, 2016 at 1:51 am

I see a classe desen
    it is so good you shod wish it

2. July 29, 2016 at 2:02 am

Wow! How great is your country! You have magnificent parades over there. I wish I could understand them, though 🙂 I want to know why the child held a sword in the parade? What is your favourite thing to do around in Peru? My absolute favourite thing to do in Australia is to use Twitter and see what is going on around the world. Do you know what the parades name is if it is a parade/event? Mrs. Joyce really wants to go to Machu Picchu, Peru because one of our other teachers in our school has being there. It is at the top of her Wishlist. 🙂 Nice talking to you.

Yours Sincerly,
    Tyson, Aus.

3. YoungYewande😜
    July 29, 2016 at 2:03 am

What are the people dressed in?

The houses are different to house in Australia

What Language do people in Peru speak?

How long have you live in Peru?

Do they have schools in Peru?

What does the school look like?

4. Angel
    July 29, 2016 at 2:04 am

Dear
    What do you like about Peru and what is your favourite thing about it.
    Is Peru a really good place.
    Is Machu pitchu a really pretty place and is there spiders.

5. Lavender-May
    July 29, 2016 at 2:08 am

I see lots of people dressed in Amazing colourful clothing with lots of red, white and black patterns.
    I think Peru would be a bueatyful place to visit because it has lots of colours and everyone seems very nice there.
    A place in Peru I would like to visit is Macho Picu because it would be a great experience to go there

6. Makiala
    July 29, 2016 at 2:09 am

Why are the people wearing the same colours as the flag?

7. Dominic
    July 29, 2016 at 2:09 am

Is the girl really holding a real soared?

8. Olivia
    July 29, 2016 at 2:09 am

It’s really butuful and I love the flag. What is the language they speak? I see people in red. Are they celebrating something? Mrs Joyce wants to go to muchu pichu.

9. July 29, 2016 at 2:10 am

Dear Mrs. Price,
    I see a village,red flag,villagers ,rainbow couloirs ,house ,cars Mexican hats
    Questions
    Is your country celebrating?
    How is macho pitchout ?
    How is Brazil?

10. July 29, 2016 at 2:10 am

I can see lots and lots of people

11. Tyrone
    July 29, 2016 at 2:11 am

WOW! Just wow, it was preaty bright with all the yellows and reds and oranges and what where they do was it a celebration or a birthday or something and then it went all dark with all those people in suits, it was awesome!!!!

12. Ayuen 😆
    July 29, 2016 at 2:12 am

I see children dressed in red uniform.
    I see a flag
    I see people singing I also see kids singing.

13. July 29, 2016 at 2:12 am

I see house car people’s power point a flage.
    I infer it a prade or clearer at paert

July 29, 2016 at 2:13 am

It was Siri wen the girls have a sode in there hands
    By Liam

15. Mal
    July 29, 2016 at 2:13 am

You are so lucky to get to go to Machu pichu