The Rio Olympics Schedule

For this weeks homework you will need to look at the following schedule for the Rio Olympics. Look at the schedule and see if you can find me the following information:

1. What day does the swimming events start?
  2. What days will the medal events be screened for the Basketball?
  3. How many days does the Tennis events run for?
  4. Which sport you would like to watch while the olympics are on? Explain why?

One thought on “Homework Week 4 – Term 3 The Rio Olympics Schedule #globaled #education #RIO2016

1. makiala :) (:
    August 1, 2016 at 6:54 am

What day does the swimming events start?
    Saturday 6th of August!

What days will the medal events be screened for the Basketball?
    Saturday 20th and Sunday 21th

How many days does the Tennis events run for?
    Saturday 6th Sunday 14th ( one week and one day after)

Which sport you would like to watch while the Olympics are on? Explain why?
    Gymnastics because i would like to learn how to more tricks and flips and much much more!

• mrs monique
      August 4, 2016 at 2:59 am

9 days

2. Yewande :-) ) - :
    August 1, 2016 at 8:11 am

1. What day does the swimming events start?
    Saturday 6th of August

2. What days will the medal events be screened for the Basketball?
    Saturday 20th and Sunday 21th

3. How many days does the Tennis events run for?
    Saturday 6th Sunday 14th

4. Which sport you would like to watch while the olympics are on? Explain why?
    swimming because I love swimming and I do swimming

Gymnastics because I would like to learn how to more tricks and flips and do the splits
    and I think it would be fun

3. Tyrone
    August 2, 2016 at 5:52 am

What day does the swimming events start?
    Saturday the sixth
    What days will the medal events be screened for the Basketball?
    Saturday the 20th
    How many days does the Tennis events run for?
    6 days
    Which sport you would like to watch while the olympics are on? Explain why?
    Swimming because I like swimming and it might be fun to be watch a professional swimmer swim

4. Maddison
    August 3, 2016 at 3:20 am

What day does the swimming events start?
    I don’t know how to do it for a,
    What days will the medal events be screened for the Basketball?
    How many days does the Tennis events run for?
    Drvvfb
    The best of hygiene and I have u
    Thrbtveg I love you so much better for the rest next,
    Which sport you would like to watch while the olympics are on? Explain why?

5. Nyamal
    August 3, 2016 at 3:31 am

What day dose the swiwwing events start.
    Saturday the sixth

What days will the medal events be screened for the Basketball?
    Saturday 20th

How many days does the Tennis events run for?
    6 days

6. Owen
    August 3, 2016 at 3:33 am

What day does the swimming events start?
    Saturday 6th August
    What days will the medal events be screened for the Basketball?
    Saturday 20th August
    How many days does the Tennis events run for?
    9 days
    Which sport you would like to watch while the olympics are on? Explain why?
    Running because it’s gives you lots of fitness

August 3, 2016 at 3:37 am

1.What day does the swimming events start?
    This ten swimming avian.

2.What days will the medal events be screened for the Basketball?
    2 avian

3.How many days does the Tennis events run for?
    4 avian

4.Which sport you would like to watch while the olympics are on? Explain why?
    Swimming

8. Dylan
    August 3, 2016 at 3:38 am

What day does the swimming events start?
    Saturday 6th August
    What days will the medal events be screened for the Basketball?
    Saturday 20th August
    How many days does the Tennis events run for?
    9 days
    Which sport you would like to watch while the olympics are on? Explain why?
    Bike riding because it is extremely fast

9. Angel
    August 3, 2016 at 3:38 am

Saturday 6th
    Saturday 20th
    9 days
    Diving because we can see how they are doing.

10. August 3, 2016 at 3:39 am

1. Saturday 6th, August
    2. Saturday 6th, August – Sunday 21, August
    3. 9
    4. I would want to be on the gun event because I would like to shoot the targets

11. Jimmy
    August 3, 2016 at 6:07 am

1.What day does the swimming events start?
    Saturday the 6th.
    2.What days will the medal events be screened for the Basketball?
    Saturday the 20th.
    3.How many days does the Tennis events run for?
    9 days.
    4.Which sport you would like to watch while the Olympics are on? Explain why?
    gymnastics because i like gymnastics and it’s one of my favorite things to do.

12. Betty
    August 3, 2016 at 6:36 am

1.What day does the swimming events start?
    It starts on the 6.
    2.What days will the medal events be screened for the Basketball?
    Saturday 20 and Sunday the 21
    3.How many days does the Tennis events run for?
    9 days
    4.Which sport you would like to watch while the olympics are on? Explain why?
    I would like to watch all of them because sport is my favourite.

13. Lavender-May
    August 3, 2016 at 7:05 am

1. What day does the swimming events start?
    The swimming events will start at, Saturday the 6th of August.
    2. What days will the medal events be screened for the Basketball?
    The medal events for basketball will starts on, Saturday the 20th August
    3. How many days does the Tennis events run for?
    The Tennis event will be ran for, 9 days
    4. Which sport you would like to watch while the olympics are on? Explain why?
    I would love, to see the swimming because I would like to see them dive into the water and how fast they could swim.

14. Tori-kate :)
    August 3, 2016 at 11:55 am

1.What day does the swimming events start?
    Saturday 6th of august

2.What days will the medal events be screened for the Basketball?
    Saturday 20th august till Saturday 21 august

3.How many days does the Tennis events run for?
    3days

4.Which sport you would like to watch while the olympics are on? Explain why?
    I would pick tennis because tennis is my favrioute sport and my dreams are to be an olimpic tennis player and hope that some of my friends will be with me

15. Ayuen
    August 4, 2016 at 5:46 am

1.What day does the swimming events start?
    SAT 6
    2.What days will the medal events be screened for the Basketball?
    SAT 20 – SUN 21
    3.How many days does the Tennis events run for?
    9 days
    4.Which sport you would like to watch while the olympics are on? Explain why
    I would like to be a gymnastic person because I know a few tricks now so imagine how much I will I know when I’m older.

16. sarah
    August 4, 2016 at 5:54 am

1.What day does the swimming events start?
    Saturday 6th of august.
    2.What days will the medal events be screened for the Basketball?
    sat 20- sun 21.
    3.How many days does the Tennis events run for?
    It starts in 9 days
    4.Which sport you would like to watch while the olympics are on? Explain why?
    I would be a Gymnastic person because I like to learn more tricks. good bye

17. makiala :) (;
    August 8, 2016 at 6:31 am

What day does the swimming events start?
    SATURDAY 6TH OF AUGUST and ends WEDNESDAY 16TH OF AUGUST

What days will the medal events be screened for the Basketball?
    SATURDAY 20TH OF AUGUST and SATURDAY 21ST OF AUGUST

How many days does the Tennis events run for?
    9 days
    Which sport you would like to watch while the olympics are on? Explain why?
    gymnastics because of the tricks and flips and heaps more!