Homework: Share Your Favourite Book #books #reading #education

Mrs Joyce has many favourite books but some of her favourites are The Viewer by Shaun Tan, Imagine by Alison Lester and Aaron Blabey’s Don’t Call Me Bear.

Your homework this week is to share your favourite book:

1. Name the Book and the author.
  2. Explain why this book is your favourite.
  3. Provide a picture of the book cover – If you have problems with this see Mrs Joyce

Here are Mrs Joyce’s favourite book covers.

One thought on “Homework: Share Your Favourite Book #books #reading #education

August 22, 2016 at 12:41 am

1.Name the Book and the author.
    Don’t call me BEAR.
    2.Explain why this book is your favourite.
    Because when he goes crazy and because it is funny.
    3.Provide a picture of the book cover – If you have problems with this see Mrs Joyce

2. Lavender-May is awesome! 😝
    August 22, 2016 at 5:54 am

1. Name the Book and the author.
    Lizzie McGuire: When moms attack! Author: Adapted by Kim Ostrow and based on series created by Terri Minsky.
    2. Explain why this book is your favourite.
    This book is my favourite book of ALL TIME because it was the first ever Lizzie McGurie book I ever read. This book is my favourite because it is enthusiastic with the characters and what they say and do.

3. Tori-kate :)
    August 22, 2016 at 6:34 am

1.Name the Book and the author.
    book: Mysteruim author : Julian Sedgwick
    2.Explain why this book is your favourite.
    you can just read 1 sentence and you could have 10 questions and it is so addictive.
    3.Provide a picture of the book cover

4. Betty
    August 22, 2016 at 7:28 am

1.Name the Book and the author.
    My favourite book is all the secret seven books. They are all by Enid Blyton.
    2.Explain why this book is your favourite.
    Because the children make a club and solve mysteries.

5. YOUNG YEWANDE C : c :
    August 22, 2016 at 8:51 am

1. Name the Book and the author.
    I like all the pigeon books by my favourite amazing author MO WILLEMS

2. Explain why this book is your favourite.
    I like how Mo Willems has used speech bubbles and I like the titles its always starting with don’t and the.
    eg. the pigeons need a bath. the pigeons find a hot dog. don’t let the pigeon stay up late. the duckling gets a cookie

• YOUNG YEWANDE C : c :
      August 25, 2016 at 10:23 am

it make me laugh I LOVE THE MO WILLEMS BOOKS

the pigeons book

6. makiala :) (;
    August 23, 2016 at 6:30 am

Your homework this week is to share your favourite book:

Name the Book and the author.
    Dork Diares: HOLIDAY HEARTBREAK AND DRAMA QUEEN
    Author: RACHEL RENEE RUSSEL
    Explain why this book is your favourite.
    because it has drama a lot of action and romance!

Provide a picture of the book cover – If you have problems with this see Mrs Joyce https://d1w7fb2mkkr3kw.cloudfront.net/assets/images/book/large/9781/4711/9781471117664.jpg

7. Owen
    August 24, 2016 at 3:53 am

Name the Book and the author.
    The stone cutter

Explain why this book is your favourite.
    I like the part were the stone cutter Chang in to defrebt bogeys and he tons back in to a stone cutter agen.

8. Jimmy
    August 24, 2016 at 6:20 am

Name the Book and the author.
    Bionicle the legend reborn by Greg Farshty
    Explain why this book is your favourite.
    because it has action and it’s an authentic amazing book.

9. Nanjera
    August 25, 2016 at 3:15 am

1.Name the Book and the author.
    Green eggs and Ham Dr Seuss
    2.Explain why this book is your favourite.
    Because I live the riming in it. And it is so funny.

10. maddison
    August 25, 2016 at 3:16 am

My favourite book is go girl.

11. August 25, 2016 at 3:26 am

My favourite book is Don’t Call Me Bear because the koala makes funny faces like a bear.

by Dylan

12. August 25, 2016 at 4:40 am

My Favourite book is the Lamington Man because it makes me think about the Gingerbread Man and when my brother chases me.

13. Ayuen
    August 25, 2016 at 5:52 am

My favourite book is the lamington man because its funny and makes me laugh.

14. Sarah-Tit
    August 25, 2016 at 5:56 am

1.Name the Book and the author.
    The day the crayons quit
    2.Explain why this book is your favourite.
    I like it because it is funny

15. Olivia
    August 25, 2016 at 9:06 am

Name the Book and the author.the Richerd Hammond Mysteris of the world books

Explain why this book is your favourite.because they have lots of entertaining story’s