Todays Writing Prompts #writing #education #globaled

Today our writing prompts are the following. We will be exploring descriptive writing, these two pictures are extremely descriptive. I feel excited to see what you can do.

blow1blow9

One thought on “Todays Writing Prompts #writing #education #globaled

1. Tyson Gill :~)
    August 22, 2016 at 12:14 am

ON THE BEACH
    by tyson gill

…Here I am at a beautiful beach in St Martin. A major tourist attraction. Observations I made was a death defying plane come for a landing. The engine roars like the passengers were lions and tigers. A shiver goes down my spine. It talks to me. It says, ‘DONT, MOVE!’. I wonder what would of happened if I had of moved. I can tell you now that when I get back to my 5 – Star hotel and Skype my parents and tell them about the deadly moment I encountered…

2. Owen
    August 22, 2016 at 12:28 am

Here I sit on the top of the world I am looking down I can see some houses small like ants under me because I am very high off the Ground because since I am a climber I love hight’s because when I first wanted to clime I started on the market par’s.

3. Arizona
    August 22, 2016 at 12:28 am

Above the city I hear the cars roaring I hear people telling me to get down.
    Here I sit on the metal hard crane I am shocked my heart is pounding like never before.
    I can see the great big city from below me I regret this I shouldn’t of gone up here.
    I feel the cold clouds moving on my body, now I want to get down .
    I wonder why I am doing this I regret this so much?
    I can see a really tall building below me I’m trying to make a plan to get down but I’m thoughless.
    My body is telling me to get down from there but my brain is telling me to stay because I might hurt my self really badly.

August 22, 2016 at 12:29 am

Here l sit, at work above my city, I see the city so tiny under me.
    I feel scared my heart was beating out of my chest.
    I hear the wind, I hear the cars, jidt echo.
    I wonder if this will break, I hope not…
    I can die because I can do a wrong move.

5. August 22, 2016 at 12:38 am

Here I am sitting on a brown cage as scared as I could be ,
    I see white clear relaxing air as I rise up in a puny cage ,
    I feel relaxed for the moment I’m started low on the colourful ground as I rise up I feel scared,
    I hear the puny cage rattling I also hear the super fast Wind blowing on the day

6. Betty
    August 22, 2016 at 12:40 am

Here I am sitting in the relaxing turquoise water. All of a sudden I hear the roaring sound of something. Then I look up. OH! It’s the jumbo jet. The extra large jumbo jet.

7. Yewande is the best
    August 22, 2016 at 12:41 am

Here I sit on the silky sand that sinks me in from the burning hot sun.

I feel the wet freezing cold water all over my hot burning body.

I hear the loud disturbing plane distracting me while I relax on the sandy beach.

I wonder why the flew past disturbing everyone while they relax and chill.

I can imagine if that blue jumbo jet was not here I would be relaxing and chilling.

I smell the grey. Gas from the annoying jumbo jet which is going in my sniffing nose.

I see the gigantic jumbo jet distracting my eye and making me stare.

8. 😸 Lavender-May 😸
    August 23, 2016 at 6:01 am

Here I sit, in the sky on an unbalanced platform. I am telling you it feels like I am on top of the world! AHHH!!! the platform was shaking! Phew I am still alive but really I thought I was going to fall off!!! Huh I have never seen this kind of view of the city before, it looks very…
    Interesting! And, I can barley see all the cars and trucks moving fast across the streets. But they look more like ants than cars and trucks or whatever is in the streets of the city. Hmmm I wonder if, anyone else has been this high for so long, and see the amazing view! But, if I was the first person to come up here, and see this view wow that would be something, maybe I should take a few pictures…

9. 😸 Lavender-May 😸
    August 23, 2016 at 6:25 am

… Here I sit, on an unbalanced platform. I am telling you it feels like I am on top of the world! AHHH!!! I nearly fell of the platform! Phew I am still alive, but that was really scary! But I have never sat down and looked at the view all the time that I, have been here. Wow, all the trucks and cars are so, small! I can hardly see them moving, but then when I look away the cars and trucks have driven away. I wonder if I was the first person to look at the AMAZING view, if that is the case then I will have to take some pictures, so I can tell all my friends and family that I have been up and above the city. Hmmm, maybe I should come down soon, because I am starting to get a shiver down my spine. Or, I can stay up here and look at this marvilise view of the city!
    I don’t know… really I won’t to stay up here but, another part of me is saying, GET DOWN! GET DOWN, before I fall of and have at least a few more seconds or minutes to live. AHHH I platform is shaking again! I really want to get down! Now, how do I get down again?!?!?!?!?!

10. 😸 Lavender-May 😸
    August 23, 2016 at 6:27 am

11. Lavender-May is the Best 😸
    August 23, 2016 at 6:31 am

Here I sit, on an unbalanced platform. I am telling you it feels like I am on top of the world! A HHH!!! I nearly fell of the platform! Phew I am still alive, but that was really scary! But I have never sat down and looked at the view all the time that I, have been here. Wow, all the trucks and cars are so, small! I can hardly see them moving, and they look tiny little ants.
    Then when I look away the cars and trucks have driven away. I wonder if I was the first person to look at the AMAZING view, if that is the case then I will have to take some pictures, so I can tell all my friends and family that I have been up and above the city. Hmmm, maybe I should come down soon, because I am starting to get a shiver down my spine. Or, I can stay up here and look at this marvilise view of the city!